Please buff Doctor's base Shock Therapy range
Range add-ons are practically mandatory on him. Just 25% extra range would do so much for him.
Range add-ons are practically mandatory on him. Just 25% extra range would do so much for him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes I can just see the Gideon's offering spam now, no need to bring longer range addons you get it for free instead or bering them. Then you can cover the whole map tile and even the larger maps he could just then literally walk down the middle.
Bringing the longer range addons means you're buffing his power range by change, or you can go for quicker madness it's a trade off.
Please no. He could use buffs but please not Shock Therapy or anything to do with Madness.
Doctor is annoying enough as is if he had his Shock Therapy's base range increased I would rage every time I faced him.
I raRELY play doct0r, but when I do i have to use the 75% increased range addonondon
so i think this would be a very nicee*z
Agreed! His base shock therapy range is sooo tiny. If you think it's big enough then you've probably been playing against doctors always using the add ons to make it larger. The thing is, if they buff the base shock therapy by 25%, then they could get rid of the 75% add on and just keep the 50% add on so that his range can't get excessively large. It's just SO SMALL as it is, it's really hard to play him without at least the 25% add on and even that isn't very large, it's just actually viable.
The Doctor is really rewarding at a higher level, although early level is freaking difficult and takes a lot of patience and timing to perform his Shock Therapy. Also, I do not want madness to be nerfed ,since it is not easy to play as "The Doctor" at a early start.
Add-Ons to decrease the charge time of his Shock Therapy, or reduction of time to swap modes would be nice.
The range isn't the issue, it's his MS reduction during shock therapy.
Just make it so treatment mode doesn't slow your MS
Base range on the Doctor is horrid. You are forced to run a range extender add on with him. Even just a 10% increase to the base range would be extremely helpful for him.
You put a 0 for a o....
Such a millennial. Makes me sick lol.
Yes please! Doctor's shock at base is way too weak. While we're at it, why don't we increase his movement speed while charging the shock to at least 100% and remove or shorten the shock delay? If you’re worried about the shock being able to cover entire map tiles, then just nerf the range add-ons so they aren’t making the range any bigger than they currently do. Interview Tape would probably have to get buffed so you can still have a 35 meter shock range if you combine it with High Stimulus Electrode.
Oh, I bet. Its not like I think the Doc is hard to face against, I just find him incredibly annoying.
Hell, I've thought of running Calm Spirit permanently JUST because I hate the screaming from madness. lol
I used to face him a lot even at rank 1 so I started bringing Calm Spirit and it'd drive the Doctor players nuts because they'd look all over for em because they didn't' see me screaming. Although they all tunnel like I'm the obsession and they're running Dying light once they figure t out.
Here's what I think Doc could use:
-Increase base shock range, reduce range provided by electrodes
-Make him swap between the stances faster
-Reduce the slowdown penalty when charging the shock
-And compensate by making it so that RANDOM screams do not cancel actions and that survs do not enter Madness 2 or 3 from the field.
This way Doc would be both less frustrating to face, he'd be less add-on reliant and he'd be better for chasing.
T. Doc main.