Which map as Killer do you hate the most?
Bahdam. And there is more of the same map. I hate this map so much. Main building is awfull and very Survivor sided, every building is good time waster for any decent Survivor. This map has insane main building, good 2 floor house, then great house with basement and on top of this all it has shack. All over the map are decent pallets connected close to each building. Boons are pain here too. I wish this map gets another rework or at least gets reduced to size to 1 map max.
How about you?
Comments
Garden of Joy. That house is a nightmare.
I don't mind this map that much since I like the look of the map I quess. But I don't like how super connected everything is. While the loops might not be that strong, the fact they are so close to everything and to the main building is not good for any Killer without strong anti loop.
Badham as Oni is usually a horror show. I usually get beat convincingly as Oni and Knight on the swamp maps too. I seem to do really well on Dead Dawg, Ormond and Lery's though. Only played on Garden of Joy 3 times, winning one them thanks to tunneling.
Corn. Messes with Mikey's stalking.
Any indoor map. Hate them on both sides with a passion since they limited some powers while greatly buffing others
Either Swamp map.
Objectively, I know there are worse maps for killer, and I know there are maps I struggle on more, but I just loathe the Swamp maps. They're far too dark, navigating those areas beneath the structures is a laborious nightmare, and they don't even really provide any aesthetics to enjoy to make up for it. The most positive thing I can say about them is that I do kinda like the big flock of crows that comes up from the ship, that's a nice detail.
Oh, and they're pretty good Trapper maps. That's it.
Any indoor map or map with little ground cover. I like playing Trapper and those maps limit where I can put traps.
Garden of Joy for me, too big the house is a nightmare and the other side has a bunch of badly constructed jungle gyms that connect either to shack or a loop in the street that you can use to get to the house it just fits together too well for survivors so there's no part of the map that's unsafe.
depending on the killer i play. When using wraith it definitely the game unless i got pallet breaking add ons.
● Doc red forest: often my blast hit nothing
● knight any farm map: the corm block my line of sight which hinder me setting patrol paths.
●trapper bahdam: I'm to slow to challenge any of the gens inside the buildings. The one up stair in the house, the one below the school, and the one below the house with the garage.
Temple/Mother's Dwelling as both Nemi and GF, they're SO big. And not to forget that the zombies always get stuck on something there
Hade Badham just because it's ugly
Garden of Depression.
It wouldn't be THAT bad if the main building wasn't an automatic win for survivors
Im gonna have to agree with Badham, seems to be loop after loop after loop
Borgo or Garden of Pain. Your chance of winning these maps as an m1 killer as soon as you load in is very low. You’re essentially forced to tunnel someone out asap which no one likes.
Depends on what killer I'm playing but generally haddonfield and midwich
Borgo
garden
ormond
coldwinds
SWAMP
-Blight main
Decimated Borgo. The gen spread on that map is ass.
I wouldn´t mourn NoES if the license runs out since Badham would get deleted with it.
Unfortunately that won´t happen with Garden of Joy or Red Borgo
I agree with most of those but Ormond for me is pretty fun. I am also a Blight main. Every other map on that list is complete crap for most killers.
I had a game the other day with Spirit on Garden of Garbage. I felt like every loop had a god pallet and they connected too well together. There was nothing I could do. Got 2 hooks that game. It was bad.
badham / asylum
both are insanely big and pretty safe for survivors + the main building on both maps has 2 to 3 god pallets...
not naming indoor maps since that's too easy
Prolly swamp? yea, there's worse maps balance wise but i really just dislike swamp
Mother's Dwelling. I hate that map with a burning passion. Also The Game.