DBD: First World Problems Thread
Essentially - little things that niggle at you but aren't a huge deal at the end of the day.
For me:
- Instadown killers getting penalized heavily when it comes to grade, due to less hit events.
- Some killers being unreasonably difficult to BP cap on (Plague and Pig immediately come to mind)
- Hag daily still being bugged.
- Still weirdly hard to pip as survivor at higher grades and extremely easy to depip compared to killer.
- Demogorgon ambient noise. THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP
Comments
-Dead Hard
-Blight moving at 115%
-Wesker’s bounds taking longer to recharge than Nurse’s blinks or Blight’s rushes.
-Dragon’s Grip cooldown applying regardless of if it triggers or not.
-Boil Over
YES to Dragon's Grip.
Mine would be exclusive cosmetics. I'd like them back, and more added. Bring back first world exclusivity to the realm Entity.. unless you're chicken. 🐔🐔🐔🍗🍗🍗
F##king Circle of Healing is biggest problem in the game now. There are no things that affect matches more. I still can't believe they added a perk that makes the whole healing mechanic free and haven't done anything with it for 1.5 years.
Escaping is an enormous chunk of a survivor's BP score, making a death feel like a loss, even if you played really damn well.
Also, it's really bad that the feel-good mini-objectives of BBQ and WGLF are gone.
Killers being able to hit you really far through a window or over a pallet
Seriously, the range is insane
Don't like CoH? Stamp it out. It makes a sound, so find it.
Don't like Dead Hard? Bait it or just spend 5 more seconds in a chase, that's seriously all the time it buys you. If you're not following up after a DH and getting a down anyway, then it's a skill issue.
Killers shouldn't be complaining about anything the game has never been easier for you.
It's clear the developers absolutely hate survivors.
Not sure why though considering they make up 4/5ths of every game
No wonder you've lost nearly 50% of active players in the last few months
Seeing a survivor about to get to the hook just slightly before me so I can't get We'll Make It and WGLF value.
Not sure how many of these count:
I still play way too much Hag, and I never trap hooks on purpose. It's hilarious watching people have no idea how to respond to a Hag that poops traps at every high thoroughfare point on the map but not hooks.
I totally agree with you on WGLF and BBQ, I miss getting my stacks so much </3
BBQ in particular really did encourage a healthy killer playstyle - although having that last survivor basically be invisible through the whole match could get annoying.
#1 First World Problem: Bloodwebs taking so damn loooooooooong.
Yeah...it can be dreadful when I cap and then take about 20 minutes to spend the bloody things. Wish there was a way to disable the animations or just autobuy.
Basic attacks. More specifically, what is/isn't considered a basic attack?
Okay, Nurse's blinks are basic while Pig's dash was changed from Basic to Special. Alright, Nurse can grab and Pig can't and a 0.3-speed burst vs a 1.8-sec speed burst, so maybe I can see an argument about why they did that.
But, Oni tapping M2 in his power isn't a basic attack. I don't mean the lunge, I mean merely tapping m1 which does both a grab and only 1 health state of damage. Okay, maybe that's too complicated to code, but then we have Slinger's reel into M1 counting as Basic when it literally inflicts Deep Wound, just like Legion's Basic-turned-Special attack?
W-What are the rules, man? What are the rules?!
Honestly, Nurse is the outlier here.
Pet Peeves that I really don't mind but just to have fun building on the original discussion:
---When a surivor who doesn't seem to know about scratch marks runs straight across the map to work on a gen with me.
---When I go to vault the window with the killer behind me, and it triggers me to work on the generator for some reason.
---When I go to pick up a survivor in Gideon Meat packing and I vault into the lower level (happens more than I'll admit).
---Killer tunneling me out first (always while i'm playing Claudette) then farming with the rest of the survivors.
---Bringing No Mither for 20 consecutive games, then the first game I don't bring it the killer slugs everyone.
---When I have to deplete a medkit for challenges and I feel too bad not letting teammates heal me. So I never complete it.
Do you need the full run down on why her attacks are Basic? Cuz I've asked was told why.