To those survivors
Just a quick shout out to those survivors who manage to disappear into thin air during a chase. We all know ‘that’ chase which leaves you thinking “what the......?”
I feel some survivors don’t get any recognition for their actually skilful plays. Thank you for the infuriating yet best fun matches I have played👍🏻
Good luck in the fog killers & survivors ☠️
I feel some survivors don’t get any recognition for their actually skilful plays. Thank you for the infuriating yet best fun matches I have played👍🏻
Good luck in the fog killers & survivors ☠️
Comments
Not those survivors.
Those people are goddamn hell on Legion.
I like this one where he ragequits
You mean sneaky jukes with iron will for ex? Are my best games too
I enjoy this playstyle.
and i love iron will
Be careful, you are asking for it.
Asking for what? Ban?
This is not against the rules
You are gonna get murdered in this forum LOL
You like disappearing?
There are a couple of strategies:
The multiple object spin-around
Starting at 13:22
Happening at 13:30 & 13:40
Starting at 5:07
Happening at 5:13-5:20
You make your scratchmarks dissapear inbetween 2 places where you can crouch around. The killer has to guess which object to circle. As you see in this chase, you can do it multiple times in a row, especially with lightweight.
The Camera Abuser (Risky)
Starting at 18:54
Happening at 19:01
Because the killer camera isn't exactly in the middle of the character, he hovers over the middle of himself. This allows you to stand within the killer when hit, preventing them from seeing you in any direction.
If you manage to crouch behind something after the killer starts searching in the scratchless area then you might just disappear.
The corner duck
(not present in the linked video)
This is where you keep looping in a decently small loop so that you can run over your own scratchmarks and instead of doing the loop again, when there's a corner, just crouch in it and hope that the killer walks past you following your marks. (done a lot inside of the shack)
Sensitivity Loop
(not present in the linked video)
When a killer has a slow sensitivity or often possible on console, you'll be able to keep running around the killer if you run close enough, preventing them from being able to see you as they keep turning around.
As they spin, they no longer see you and start running in a random direction. This is your window to disappear.
Confuse pallet
(not present in the linked video)
After you throw a pallet and the killer breaks it, run straight towards the killer and as they turn, run the way you came from.
If the killer is bad, you'll have lost them.
I've been resurrected by mods with common sense already, they can do it again!!
But yeah we've all been there. Survivors just have a bag of broken tricks they can pull out whenever.
This is why as annoying as NOED is, it needs to stay because it's the only perk killers have on par with all their bullshit.
Funny though how he talks about the end of DS in the video. Half a year later and there's still no nerf in sight. I genuinely believe the devs are far too scared of survivors like that crying to ever properly nerf it.
I only use DS when i got the daily of being chased for 2 minutes, but i think people are overreacting about DS.
Both noed and ds are fine.
Btw, true made lots of mistakes in that video and i find so funny how he blames perks instead of himself.
I never use DS een when it's a chase daily, I just grit my teeth and hope it's not a Nurse,Billy etc. Myers are the worst since you don't want him chasing you for 3 minutes lol.
As far as evading goes I suck at looping and I only try it to find a good place to run off or crouch behind something.
Lastly survivors aren't abusing anything so those blaming it on survivors just stop making excuses, you got outplayed plain and simple. I can lose you on my Meg just as easily as i can on my Claudette and I usually don't use p2/p3 cosmetics either.
I've got mad respect for those that can lose me when I'm playing killer but also for the killers that can out think me when I'm trying to lose them.
It needs to go.
I'm not good at 180/360 jukes. I get one in now and then, but my only jukes as a survivor are breaking line of sight and dropping into cover. When it works, it is fun. It is very hard to make it work though.
Cant really blame him though. Teams like this are the reason I derank now