New perk to counter teabagers

Anyone who teabags gets the exposed status effect cannot leave and mori able

Now why such a stupid perk simple

To teach survivors not to linger when there is no need I play killer most of the time and when survivors just linger at exit gate is open it's like your just wasting everyone's time but when they teabag oh boy just makes you want to spit in Thier face

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3286163#Comment_3286163

    and then the survivors who have never done anything to you take this and use it as an excuse to be toxic to the next killer they face, who is then toxic to the next group of survivors, and thus the cycle of eternal toxicity is perpetuated.

    unless those survivors were literally in the dm's of the others going "go on, tbag, do it, i know you want to" they were unrelated. quit the "nobody is innocent" bullshit, please. you dont have to justify your actions to anyone but yourself, and honestly youd sound better if you did

    The cycle is spinning as we speak. And the thread is pointing to a little tiny matchstick that makes it spin. I do not see you contributing to the de-escalation of the issue, of culling down the taunts from the survivors. Noo , you say feed the trolls , give them what they want. Make them feel good when they rub their win on others. Surly your suggestion is going to improve things ?

    No. Once they get what they want they become more daring. Teabagging spreads to loops. As they enjoy harraassing killers they will play for the sake of it. Enter post game chat insults. It spreads on and on.

    Unless I see you speaking against survivors too, you are just an enabler for the problem.

    Since you do not have a problem with survivors teabagging to rub it in , then you also have none to killers hitting others on the hook and nodding or slugging and nodding to rub it in to them. Same thing.

    Cut out the ability for both side to do this , problem becomes less relevant , killers become less toxic too. The cycle begins to slow down. Ignoring only makes it faster.

    Teabagging is ignorable and a tiny issue, fixing it makes the toxicity reduce, when some decide to suggest it they get flamed on in the forums. Fixing makes things better, ignoring makes things worse.

  • Asking for a perk to counter exit gate teabagging you say? I got one for you.


    Ignore It All: unlocks potential in one’s ability to get over trivial annoyances and stop asking for perks to counter anytime a survivor breathes.

    Each time a survivor teabags at the exit gates, it triggers the killers ability to leave the exit gate area and go look for something else to do until endgame collapse finishes.

    Killer has the option to break extra pallet & boarded areas, look for hatch to close for extra points or stand in one spot and spin in circles until end game collapse has concluded.


    “No one event will ever be the ‘be all end all’ it’s never a big deal so stop making it into one. Put every challenge in perspective and push forward.” - Kevin Abdulrahman

  • Just ignore them, and if something that happens in a video game bothers you that much, perhaps ask yourself why? Like why do you even care enough about some stupid motion in a video game, that you'd allow it to bother you IRL. Maybe take a break, yeah? 😉


    @FreddyVoorhees said:

    If you encounter t-baggers at the game just go into the next match and slug everyone until they bleed out. If you hook someone make sure to hit them at least 10 times and nod your head. If survivors wants taunts , give them as much as you like.

    I played nice won and gave hatch to 6 games in a row. In the 7th everybody escaped because I tried a joke build. They t-bagged and insulted in the chat how useless I was. Nobody is innocent. Slug and tunnel until you win and make the Entity proud.

    I truly hope you're joking.

    People on here are truly something else, talking about spitting in someone's face. Wishing someone would stab their toe, and lashing out at others in the next game because totally different players did something you considered too taunting... like calm down, just chill, it's a game.

  • @Phantom_ said:

    Just ignore them, and if something that happens in a video game bothers you that much, perhaps ask yourself why? Like why do you even care enough about some stupid motion in a video game, that you'd allow it to bother you IRL. Maybe take a break, yeah? 😉

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3286069#Comment_3286069

    #########? I truly hope you're joking.

    People on here are truly something else, talking about spitting in someone's face. Wishing someone would stab their toe, and lashing out at others in the next game because totally different players did something you considered too taunting... like calm down, just chill, it's a game.

    That is the thing. The toxic result from a pointless little thing. Flame wars and revenge.

    Many can chill out and ignore it but this will forever rebound and keep returning. Every few months the same thread will pop up , in game people will be upset about a trivial thing.

    Hence why I say , you cant get players to chill out. You cannot fix them. But you can fix the fire starters and avoid the whole mess in the first place. It is the only way.

  • Why can't the world just be more erotic and peaceful ...

  • So you want to make the game less fun for more than half the player base because....you get annoyed by people having fun at the end? Lol.

    Bad take, let me t-bag and take a victory lap, no different than killers swinging at my corpse on the hook over and over at the end of a game.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3285945#Comment_3285945

    thankfully my ego isn't as fragile as most on this forums so it doesn't upset me at all.

    Imagine if all of human advancement used your ideology of "Nothing is a problem if it doesn't bother me".

  • @jmwjmw27 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3285969#Comment_3285969

    That's... not how that works. I'm against this for multiple reasons and not because I teabag at the exit gates.

    1 - Whatever this perk counters, another method of being toxic that will make people like OP just as mad will emerge. Does X crouches per second count? Now survivors will do exactly one less than that. Has to be in the exit gate? Then they wait outside it and teabag right there, if they can. Can't crouch at all? Now they nod and shake their heads. They'll find a way to taunt you, and it's your job to not let it get to you, not try to ban every possible action that can make you mad.

    2 - How does this perk distinguish between toxicity and normal gameplay? What if a survivor is teabagging with their teammates they spawned near at the start of the match? What if you're playing against a killer like huntress/slinger/trickster and need to crouch multiple times around a loop, or are trying to dodge these projectiles as you run to the exit? What if you're newer to the game / on console and press the crouch button instead of vaulting / dropping a pallet?

    3 - The idea is just stupid. Even if you magically created a system that can always distinguish toxicity from normal gameplay, and punishes it accordingly, permanent loss for teabagging at all is a dumb perk concept and won't change anything (see 1). If you want to punish this type of gameplay, Freddy and Knight have certain add-ons, killers like Twins and Cenobite have bloodwarden effects built into their power, and you can also use bloodwarden to prevent survivors from leaving. This perk concept is a waste of development time for something that is not really an issue.

    A similar example to this suggestion is the flashlight click change. I, along with many others, am fully for this change overall as it was needed for epileptic players, but I was against the idea of not allowing survivors to re-click at least once to adjust their timing, so I was against it (changing rapid clicking in the way they did) without being someone who was doing it (spam clicking in the killer's face). So trying to equate everyone who disagrees to survivors that teabag killers is a bit disingenuous.

    As much as I hate teabagging I have to agree with all of this. It wouldn't be fair to suddenly be punished because a Huntress faked a hatchet at a low loop and you ducked twice.

  • The perk I use to counter t-baggers is ruthless tunneling and camping.


    Then watch their tears in the endgame chat, knowing full well they failed in their mission to bully me.


    It's delicious.

  • I could, if I hadn't gone to do something else when they opened the gates and I was nowhere near them, then come back to find they inexplicably haven't left.

    It's not like I'm inconvenienced in these situations, because I wasn't going to have queued up for another game at that point anyway.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3285947#Comment_3285947

    Imagine if all of human advancement used your ideology of "Nothing is a problem if it doesn't bother me".

    Yea, imagine if all the humans on earth didn't get upset by someone spamming the crouch button, crouch spamming is a YOU problem. Just as you're allowed to voice how upset you get over things like this, I'm allowed to voice how it doesn't bother me.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3286434#Comment_3286434

    Yea, imagine if all the humans on earth didn't get upset by someone spamming the crouch button, crouch spamming is a YOU problem. Just as you're allowed to voice how upset you get over things like this, I'm allowed to voice how it doesn't bother me.

    Funny, cause the reverse logic appears to be being used by the "FOMO" crowd over in the clothing threads.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3286133#Comment_3286133

    Really weak argument. But I did not expect anything to be honest.

    Comparing tunneling and camping to teabagging is simply wrong. Tunneling and camping have actual impact on the gameplay. Teabagging has 0 impact on the gameplay.

    Which is why teabagging is WORSE.


    Camping and tunneling further an objective.


    Teabagging is being a jerk for no reason EXCEPT to be a jerk.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3286445#Comment_3286445

    Funny, cause the reverse logic appears to be being used by the "FOMO" crowd over in the clothing threads.

    Confused as to what your point here is? Can you indicate to me where I have interacted with that thread and the relevance it serves here?

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3286456#Comment_3286456

    Confused as to what your point here is? Can you indicate to me where I have interacted with that thread and the relevance it serves here?

    The point is, you can't invalidate something because YOU, personally, don't care.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3286462#Comment_3286462

    The point is, you can't invalidate something because YOU, personally, don't care.

    Okay?

    But just so you know incase you missed my first comment in here, you can just hold W so they leave and don't hurt you anymore, even with your eyes closed it's likely to work.

    Hope this helps, have a wonderful day.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3286471#Comment_3286471

    Okay?

    But just so you know incase you missed my first comment in here, you can just hold W so they leave and don't hurt you anymore, even with your eyes closed it's likely to work.

    Hope this helps, have a wonderful day.

    Except that is what they want you to do, making them do it more, furthering the cycle.

  • @FreddyVoorhees said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3286208#Comment_3286208

    The cycle is spinning as we speak. And the thread is pointing to a little tiny matchstick that makes it spin. I do not see you contributing to the de-escalation of the issue, of culling down the taunts from the survivors. Noo , you say feed the trolls , give them what they want. Make them feel good when they rub their win on others. Surly your suggestion is going to improve things ?

    No. Once they get what they want they become more daring. Teabagging spreads to loops. As they enjoy harraassing killers they will play for the sake of it. Enter post game chat insults. It spreads on and on.

    Unless I see you speaking against survivors too, you are just an enabler for the problem.

    Since you do not have a problem with survivors teabagging to rub it in , then you also have none to killers hitting others on the hook and nodding or slugging and nodding to rub it in to them. Same thing.

    Cut out the ability for both side to do this , problem becomes less relevant , killers become less toxic too. The cycle begins to slow down. Ignoring only makes it faster.

    Teabagging is ignorable and a tiny issue, fixing it makes the toxicity reduce, when some decide to suggest it they get flamed on in the forums. Fixing makes things better, ignoring makes things worse.

    "You fool, you absolute jokester, you enable the cycle of toxicity by denouncing it wholesale. Whilst I propose proper and reasonable methods to deal with it, like proudly promoting BMing random and unrelated survivor groups because of something other people did."

    I could not have paid you to sound goofier. It's magnificent.

  • @RainehDaze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3286353#Comment_3286353

    I could, if I hadn't gone to do something else when they opened the gates and I was nowhere near them, then come back to find they inexplicably haven't left.

    It's not like I'm inconvenienced in these situations, because I wasn't going to have queued up for another game at that point anyway.

    Well don't complain if you not gonna kick them out, you have the power

  • @TotemSeeker91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3286441#Comment_3286441

    Well don't complain if you not gonna kick them out, you have the power

    I don't think my confusion at why people are hanging around in the exit gate for long enough I can go make a drink and come sit back down again counts as complaining

  • @Starrseed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3286009#Comment_3286009

    It's a hard stretch to think it's a perk to spit in survivors when all it does is countering tbagging but Okey.

    I don't wish you harm I wish you to stub your toe wich I wish for everyone saying they like to bleed out people

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3286045#Comment_3286045

    And it's actually nothing serious. It's a quite common thing to say where I am from when you have a disagreement with someone it's not even something you actually wish it's more like urggh I'm annoyed we can't come to terms here. (sorry don't know how to discribe it better in englisch)

    I hope you don't actually think I want you any harm

    You don't want to come to better terms though. You're upset about survivors t-bagging in the exit gates. Like, oh no, they t-bagged, what ever will I do now? It's a waste of time on their part, and a waste of time on your part, so why get so worked up about it?

    You have the option to either do nothing, or force them out. Wanting a perk that would lock them in the game and make them mori-able just makes you look silly, since you're taking their t-bagging seriously. It's a bunch of pixels making a rapid crouching gesture, get over it.

  • Killers have to learn to adapt instead of whining. You can't get spoonfed every time you don't like something. Just ignore teabagging or force survivors out. As simple as that.

  • Unless you are wesker and use ability and stap them in exit gate,then you can hook them with honor and enjoy your sacrifice to the lord entity

  • It's clear that this thread is escalating. To prevent that, this thread will be closed.

1 2 ›