Wesker the Wonder Whipper

I have some nicknames for the characters.

Wraith is bing bong man

deathslinger is Yee Haw Shooty Man (someone else on the forums referred to him as this)

Myers is Big Daddy Myers

Nemesis is naughty nemmy

Plague is naturally Vommy Mommy

Dredge doesn’t have a name necessarily but it’s the horror chapter from the vagina monologues

what names do you all have?

Comments

  • I think I have a collection of the most nonsensical and stupid nicknames for killers ever seen, nicknames which I insist on using regularly.


    I refer to Hillbilly as Hillboard Billboard.

    I refer to Myers as Migüel (pronounced “Mig-well”).

    I refer to Huntress as Hum-tress.

    I refer to Bubba as Buuba (pronounced “booba”).

    I refer to Freddy as Fredward.

    I refer to Spirit as L’esprit.

    I refer to Ghostface as Faceghost.

    I refer to Demogorgon as Demobleenya.

    I refer to Deathslinger as Fejj.

    I refer to Pyramid Head as Bread Man.

    I refer to Trickster as Triktur.

    I refer to Artist as L’artiste.

    I refer to Sadako as Sambuca.

    I refer to Dredge as Greg.

    And finally, I refer to Wesker as Woesker.

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    I have some nicknames for the characters.

    Wraith is bing bong man

    deathslinger is Yee Haw Shooty Man (someone else on the forums referred to him as this)

    Myers is Big Daddy Myers

    Nemesis is naughty nemmy

    Plague is naturally Vommy Mommy

    Dredge doesn’t have a name necessarily but it’s the horror chapter from the vagina monologues

    what names do you all have?

    Why do you call him naughty nemmy?

    @LiveBritishReaction said:

    I think I have a collection of the most nonsensical and stupid nicknames for killers ever seen, nicknames which I insist on using regularly.

    I refer to Hillbilly as Hillboard Billboard.

    I refer to Myers as Migüel (pronounced “Mig-well”).

    I refer to Huntress as Hum-tress.

    I refer to Bubba as Buuba (pronounced “booba”).

    I refer to Freddy as Fredward.

    I refer to Spirit as L’esprit.

    I refer to Ghostface as Faceghost.

    I refer to Demogorgon as Demobleenya.

    I refer to Deathslinger as Fejj.

    I refer to Pyramid Head as Bread Man.

    I refer to Trickster as Triktur.

    I refer to Artist as L’artiste.

    I refer to Sadako as Sambuca.

    I refer to Dredge as Greg.

    And finally, I refer to Wesker as Woesker.

    And you I'm guessing Pyramid Head is Sliced Toast ,some guy said he reminds him of a skinny guy with a chicken head 😂

  • @DashMonsta008XV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/354634/wesker-the-wonder-whipper

    Why do you call him naughty nemmy?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3264064#Comment_3264064

    And you I'm guessing Pyramid Head is Sliced Toast ,some guy said he reminds him of a skinny guy with a chicken head 😂

    When Pyramid Head first came out I started calling him Pyramid 4Head, and then that became Pyramid Bread, which became Bread Head, and now Bread Man.

  • @LiveBritishReaction said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3264079#Comment_3264079

    When Pyramid Head first came out I started calling him Pyramid 4Head, and then that became Pyramid Bread, which became Bread Head, and now Bread Man.

    You know he can head butt you in Silent Hill 2 ,he does when he misses a bunch of small swings,he want do it if he goes for final judgements but if he chokes you twice and misses and you keep getting in his face, he'll head but you and it will kill you instantly

    I call em razor sometimes he looks like a Rusty Razor sometimes to me and the chicken thing ever now then

  • I personally just say:

    Pyramid Head => Triangle Boyyo; Tri Boy

    Legion => The Leg (unless it is Susie, than I just call them Susie)

    Hillbilly => Billiam Afton

    Ghostface => Ghostie

    Onryo => Oreo; Onion; "The hit new killer Ringu from the book Onryo"

    Trickster => The Trickling (based off a tweet I saw over a year ago)

    Freddy => Sharp Hand Joe; "The killer that actually fits their gimmick by making you fall asleep in real life"

    Wesker => "Chris, I am stuck at the Seven Eleven, I can decide between buying Uros and Boros."

  • Isn't the Dredge colloquially known as The Turkey?

  • @Akumakaji said:

    Isn't the Dredge colloquially known as The Turkey?

    I think a decent amount of people just give Dredge the most basic name ever, because whenever you take something scary but give it a basic name it's the funniest thing ever. "Oh no, Tommy is coming to get us," "we better be careful, Phillip might grab you off of a generator", etc.

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3264100#Comment_3264100

    I think a decent amount of people just give Dredge the most basic name ever, because whenever you take something scary but give it a basic name it's the funniest thing ever. "Oh no, Tommy is coming to get us," "we better be careful, Phillip might grab you off of a generator", etc.

    He is constituted out of the remains of the people who once inhabited the Garden of Joy, some 8 peeps if I recall correctly, so a Tommy, Phillip, Greg and Karen might have all been part of the crowd.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3264103#Comment_3264103

    He is constituted out of the remains of the people who once inhabited the Garden of Joy, some 8 peeps if I recall correctly, so a Tommy, Phillip, Greg and Karen might have all been part of the crowd.

    More than 8 people, Im sure most of the people involved in the society are dead, including children considering the tiny skulls, hands, limbs, etc. This is also considering the amount of dolls needed for that one cosmetic he has means a lot of families were also involved. Some food for thought though.

  • When Bright was unplayably bad at PTB he was called the pinball man.

    Otherwise, Michael is called "Onii-chan". (not Oni).

  • @DashMonsta008XV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/354634/wesker-the-wonder-whipper

    Why do you call him naughty nemmy?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3264064#Comment_3264064

    And you I'm guessing Pyramid Head is Sliced Toast ,some guy said he reminds him of a skinny guy with a chicken head 😂

    He’s naughty nemmy because he runs around smacking survivors with his blue shooting ‘tentacle’ that gets bigger the more he smacks with it. Also it gets warty as he shares the smacks between all the survivors/zombies spreading his nasty.

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3264079#Comment_3264079

    He’s naughty nemmy because he runs around smacking survivors with his blue shooting ‘tentacle’ that gets bigger the more he smacks with it. Also it gets warty as he shares the smacks between all the survivors/zombies spreading his nasty.

    😮😂 Now you just make me want to call him Nasty Nate

    download (40).jpeg


  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    I have some nicknames for the characters.

    Wraith is bing bong man

    deathslinger is Yee Haw Shooty Man (someone else on the forums referred to him as this)

    Myers is Big Daddy Myers

    Nemesis is naughty nemmy

    Plague is naturally Vommy Mommy

    Dredge doesn’t have a name necessarily but it’s the horror chapter from the vagina monologues

    what names do you all have?

    I call Plauge Gweneth Paltrow and my girl Spirit, Spe spe.

  • I hate and love how creative you guys are when describing killers and their massive, bulging, overwhelming power

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3264079#Comment_3264079

    He’s naughty nemmy because he runs around smacking survivors with his blue shooting ‘tentacle’ that gets bigger the more he smacks with it. Also it gets warty as he shares the smacks between all the survivors/zombies spreading his nasty.

    I just...yeah

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3264100#Comment_3264100

    I think a decent amount of people just give Dredge the most basic name ever, because whenever you take something scary but give it a basic name it's the funniest thing ever. "Oh no, Tommy is coming to get us," "we better be careful, Phillip might grab you off of a generator", etc.

    I shall call him The Walking Euphemism

  • I do have a long list of Nicknames so here we go:

    Trapper = Sexy Trap Man Wraith = Wendy Williams Nurse = Sandra Hillbilly = Best Boi Huntress = Huntretta Michael = Mookle Hag = Hagatha Doctor = Daddy/Husband 1 Bubba = Period Ahh Girl Freddy = The creep next door. Pig = Pick Me Piggy Clown = Walking Coffin Spirit = Spe Spe/Walmart Grudge Legion = The Emo band kids Plauge = Gweneth Paltrow Ghostface = Ghostie Demogorgon = Demo pup Oni = The Angry Janitor Deathslinger = Mr. Quinn Pyramid Head= Spicy Chip with an Attitude/The Angry Dorito Blight = Goofy Hedgehog Twins = Charloretta and Victoria Trickster = Korean Knife Man Nemesis = Tentacle Tickler/Husband 2 Pinhead = Bondage Man Artist = Big Bird Sadako = Sadak(Hoe)/Vengeful Cookie Dredge = The Walking Euphemism Wesker = My 13th reason why

  • @AverageKateMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3264393#Comment_3264393

    I hate and love how creative you guys are when describing killers and their massive, bulging, overwhelming power

    I mean,you have to be proud of what you got right?You shouldn't feel ashamed if your overwhelming power grows when you use it.

  • @AverageKateMain said:

    I do have a long list of Nicknames so here we go:

    Trapper = Sexy Trap Man Wraith = Wendy Williams Nurse = Sandra Hillbilly = Best Boi Huntress = Huntretta Michael = Mookle Hag = Hagatha Doctor = Daddy/Husband 1 Bubba = Period Ahh Girl Freddy = The creep next door. Pig = Pick Me Piggy Clown = Walking Coffin Spirit = Spe Spe/Walmart Grudge Legion = The Emo band kids Plauge = Gweneth Paltrow Ghostface = Ghostie Demogorgon = Demo pup Oni = The Angry Janitor Deathslinger = Mr. Quinn Pyramid Head= Spicy Chip with an Attitude/The Angry Dorito Blight = Goofy Hedgehog Twins = Charloretta and Victoria Trickster = Korean Knife Man Nemesis = Tentacle Tickler/Husband 2 Pinhead = Bondage Man Artist = Big Bird Sadako = Sadak(Hoe)/Vengeful Cookie Dredge = The Walking Euphemism Wesker = My 13th reason why

    Why cookie? For Sadako ,The Wesker NN made me laugh 😂

  • This is a fantastic thread.

  • @Slingshot47 said:

    This is a fantastic thread.

    Gotta keep it alive

    Wraith is being bing or no bong

    Hillbilly is Billy boy

    Hag is granny

    Huntress is [insert animal mask here]

    Blight is bleep (obvious reason)

    Demo is doggo

    Spirit is a blueberry (we don't know why that stuck...)

    Ghost face is derpface (fitting with recent masks)

    Doc doesn't have one but his stick does...not appropriate for all ages though

    Artist is pretty lady

    Legion is beep boop or edgy teen depending on add ons

    Sadako is ring girl or spooky child

    Trickster is pretty boy or diva

    Bubba is lawnmower

    Knight is tin can

    Pinhead pinface, toothface are all allowed

    Nemi is nemi but the zombies are anchor and Carlos

  • Not very creative here, but here goes !

    Demo is Demodoggy

    Legion is whichever character is played, except for Frank, who is "MY SON ! =D"

    Nemesis is Nemmy (and zombies are Terry and Merry, as my Nemesis main friend christened them)

    Wesker is Whiskers, or That Annoying Dude depending on the day I'm having

    Ghostface is Ghostie

    Deathslinger is Depression Bringer

    Hag is "Oh my god killer I love you so much guys it's a Hag !!!" usually followed by a faint "who ?" in th background from my most casual friend

  • Wraith- Bing Bong Man

    Hillbilly- Billy

    Plague- Vommy Mommy

    Ghostface- Ghostie

    Oni- Oni chan

    Deathslinger- Slinger

    Trickster- Kpop Man or Husband (nickname depending what role I am atm.)

    Nemesis- Nemmy

    Artist- Bird Mom

    Wesker- Whiskers

    Knight- Batman


    I skipped Huntress cuz... well... i wanna be nice

  • @LiveBritishReaction said:

    I think I have a collection of the most nonsensical and stupid nicknames for killers ever seen, nicknames which I insist on using regularly.

    I refer to Hillbilly as Hillboard Billboard.

    I refer to Myers as Migüel (pronounced “Mig-well”).

    I refer to Huntress as Hum-tress.

    I refer to Bubba as Buuba (pronounced “booba”).

    I refer to Freddy as Fredward.

    I refer to Spirit as L’esprit.

    I refer to Ghostface as Faceghost.

    I refer to Demogorgon as Demobleenya.

    I refer to Deathslinger as Fejj.

    I refer to Pyramid Head as Bread Man.

    I refer to Trickster as Triktur.

    I refer to Artist as L’artiste.

    I refer to Sadako as Sambuca.

    I refer to Dredge as Greg.

    And finally, I refer to Wesker as Woesker.

    Lol @ Dredge as Greg

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    I have some nicknames for the characters.

    Wraith is bing bong man

    deathslinger is Yee Haw Shooty Man (someone else on the forums referred to him as this)

    Myers is Big Daddy Myers

    Nemesis is naughty nemmy

    Plague is naturally Vommy Mommy

    Dredge doesn’t have a name necessarily but it’s the horror chapter from the vagina monologues

    what names do you all have?

    Trapper - Trap Daddy, except when I’m playing him cause I’m Trap Mommy 🙂

    Pyramid Head - Cake Daddy

    Artist - Bird lady

    Plague - Vommy Mommy

    Bubba - Leatherface

    Onryo - ghost girl

    Meg and Steven can only be referred to as Megan and Steven

    Elodie - my voodoo queen

    Claudette - blendette

    …yeah not too creative 🤷🏻‍♀️ Lol

  • I don't give all of them nicknames, but some of them include:

    Hillbilly: Billybob

    Plague: Vommy Mommy

    Ghostface: Ghostie

    Demogorgon: Demo

    Deathslinger: Slinger

    Trickster: Tricky Boy

    Nemesis: Nemi

    Artist: Birb

    Wesker: Weskoid

  • @Rulebreaker said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3267335#Comment_3267335

    Gotta keep it alive

    Wraith is being bing or no bong

    Hillbilly is Billy boy

    Hag is granny

    Huntress is [insert animal mask here]

    Blight is bleep (obvious reason)

    Demo is doggo

    Spirit is a blueberry (we don't know why that stuck...)

    Ghost face is derpface (fitting with recent masks)

    Doc doesn't have one but his stick does...not appropriate for all ages though

    Artist is pretty lady

    Legion is beep boop or edgy teen depending on add ons

    Sadako is ring girl or spooky child

    Trickster is pretty boy or diva

    Bubba is lawnmower

    Knight is tin can

    Pinhead pinface, toothface are all allowed

    Nemi is nemi but the zombies are anchor and Carlos

    I neglected to mention the zombies 😐

    Helter and Skelter for the dynamic duo.

  • Ghostface = Ghosty

    Nemesis = Nemo

    Legion = Mending Simulator

    Plague = Vommy mommy

    Wraith = Rayray / Bing bong

    Wesker = hotty

    Myers = Klickle -> This ref is very niche lmao. Once had 5 games in a row against Michael's it felt like that episode of the Good Place, and Derek going Michael Michael, klickle, klickle ... so yeah he is klickle now lmao.

    Bubba = booba xD

    Demo = Demopup <3

    Huntress = HOP HAA


    @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3264103#Comment_3264103

    He is constituted out of the remains of the people who once inhabited the Garden of Joy, some 8 peeps if I recall correctly, so a Tommy, Phillip, Greg and Karen might have all been part of the crowd.

    Didn't that turkey also murder Maurice? 👀

  • She's usually called Oreo so I'm creating a name in response to that. Also I meant everything I said about Wesker

  • I call

    Nemesis: Bouncer since I Gave his Zombies Stripper names : Candy & Randy

    Doctor: Sparky

    Legion: Stabby

    Blight: Pinball

    Ghostface: Sneaky/Sneaker

    Plague: Miss Pukey

    HillBilly: Vroomy

    Trapper: Snappy

    Wraith: Dingy

    Nurse: Blinky/Screechy

    Spirit: School Girl

    Myers: Stalky

    Oni: Boomer

    Freddy: Groomer (a nicer term for what I usually call him)

    Huntress: Axey

    Twins: Sluggy

    DeathSlinger: Shooty

    Trickster: Knifey

    Demogorgon: Pouncy

    Bubba: Buubi

    Pig: Piggy

    Dredge: Noisy

    Sadako: Girly

    Artist: Squaky/Birdy

    Pinhead: Mr. Pain

    Pyramid Head: Headcase

    Wesker: Dashy Daddy

    Hag: Bitey

    Clown: Fatty

  • @AverageKateMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3267280#Comment_3267280

    She's usually called Oreo so I'm creating a name in response to that. Also I meant everything I said about Wesker

    I totally get it now, she does × )

    He's always going on Ouroboros : ∆,it seems like he can't wait to tell anyone about it