survivors who refuse to leave when the gates are open

What do you killers do while this happens?

I have a super high end pc, so I will literally have a game like MW2 alt tabbed, and play that while I wait. Or do some housework.

How do you people pass this time?

Comments

  • I chase them out, whether it's from a hit or just me strutting up. But having NOED and they wanna teabag without cleansing any totems? You're getting hooked.

    Internet tough guy persona aside, if they managed to do all the gens and just hang out at the gate, I'll wack em so they get extra points and so do I. So while teabagging is dumb, use 'em for a little extra points. Just blow it off and play the game. It'll be okay. :)

  • @Terion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3263226#Comment_3263226

    It is indeed, they dont deserve them for being toxic. So they can teabag all they want on the gate, they wont see me unless im done breaking all breakables.

    bro its 1/10th of a common

  • @BrightWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3263038#Comment_3263038

    Make me wish there was a kind of punisher perk or something built into the EGC that would discourage this. Like survivors who hang around tagging, standing idle or spamming their flashlight )even tho they can't really do this now) trigger Blood Warden or something where they're inflicted with exposed or causes the EGC timer to instantly complete and they all get killed by the entity (if the killer isn't present to kill them).

    Just no excuse to gloat over a killer who is either new to the game, is trying to chill, testing out a new killer or got screwed over by RNG/MMR. Like GG you drew out an already torturous experience for someone who just wants it over. I hope you feel proud of yourself and that your mother got the camera and took all of the pictures of you winning a video game.

    The tested new mori mechanics should help with this. If you're not out of the trial yet and go down in the exit, it should mori you immediately instead of escape if last one in the trial.

  • @Wewantjason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3263256#Comment_3263256

    You. Toxic players like you pissed in my cornflakes. People like you are also why I stopped playing the game for real and just tunnel with rancor now. Every. Single. Match.

    Rancor/nemesis. Tunnel and camp one person out. Then if the gens are not done tunnel the obsession and down them to kill at last gen. I

    So wasting the killers time in order to help the others escape is toxic? I stay on the gates in case someone is in chase and needs a bodyblock or to attract the killer's attention and gain time to others escape.

  • I go on google trying to find pictures of Michael myers toes🥵




    I just tab out and watch something while they leave

  • @Dito175 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3266276#Comment_3266276

    So wasting the killers time in order to help the others escape is toxic? I stay on the gates in case someone is in chase and needs a bodyblock or to attract the killer's attention and gain time to others escape.

    You aren't wasting anyones time. I'm not chasing anyone to the gate. If someone is still in the match that is who gets chased. How the hell is hiding in the gate helping your teammate lmao. Maybe if you come back to save them but then you aren't hiding in the gate are you?


    Hiding in the gate is just a cowardly way for survivors to take a last clutch kill from the killer or to be toxic. You gain nothing from it and make the killer have an unpleasant experience. It's being rude and BM for the sake of being rude and BM. Nothing more.

  • @Dito175 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3266276#Comment_3266276

    So wasting the killers time in order to help the others escape is toxic? I stay on the gates in case someone is in chase and needs a bodyblock or to attract the killer's attention and gain time to others escape.

    I love how despite the scenario being established as "all survivor remaining alive and healthy in the exit and tbagging", yours always comes back as a "counterargument".

    No one has a problem with survivor waiting on someone injured, in chase, on hook or whatever. Only the ones that have nothing left to do and refuse to walk the last 10 steps out the door without an audience and or spam vault to get the killer to come to them.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3266447#Comment_3266447

    I love how despite the scenario being established as "all survivor remaining alive and healthy in the exit and tbagging", yours always comes back as a "counterargument".

    No one has a problem with survivor waiting on someone injured, in chase, on hook or whatever. Only the ones that have nothing left to do and refuse to walk the last 10 steps out the door without an audience and or spam vault to get the killer to come to them.

    I misread the first part, If the killer wasn't toxic and everyone is safe I just leave

  • practice my oni/phead flicks, or try to get them with hatchets from far away. once they realize they are being useful they will leave right away anyway

  • Eh I just walk to the corner of the map and wait, because 90% of the time they're t-bagging. If I get really impatient, I'll just go to the exit gate and force them to leave.

  • Sometimes, when the killer had a very rough match, I will wait just outside the gate.

    If he they show up I will run into the trial for one last crazy chase. If they catch me and hook me, they win. If I survive until the entity claims me, I win.

    We both get something out of it either way.

  • survivors are the worst...toxic just to bully people


    i don't camp or tunnel


    and they act like they've done something amazing because they survive when in reality they play checkers and killers are playing chess...it's a completely different level

1 2 ›