If I had to guess, I'd say Trapper is eventually going to be the only one w/OG music
Would you want it to be like that? Or should he get new music, too? And the original music will be a relic of the past (like Feng's horrifically/hilariously designed look lol)
By the way, if BHVR mentioned their plans for music going forward, I missed it. Clue me in, please.

Comments
Id be shocked if that isnt the plan
Would you rather he be the only one with OG music, or should he, too, get his own?
I love Trapper’s music and it’s the one thing that they should actually not change about Trapper
Ayo, you might be wrong tho. Who knows. xD
I don’t really see Freddy getting new music tbh, as the license holder doesn’t seem too interested for new things generally
also wonder how Leatherface and Pig didn’t get new music already when BHVR clearly was in contact with the license holder about other stuff
Good point about Freddy.
I hope he sticks with only OG music. I'm not a fan of most of the unique chase music, I wish there was option to replace it with OG music.
Yes, I hope he sticks to the OG, too.
I was hoping that the 3 OG's would keep the music
But then Billy got his own
An dark instrumental rendition of “It’s Raining Men” would be my choice.
I mean . . . I don't hate that idea
Did behavior ever mentioned that they have trouble with the licence for Freddy or that the licence holder is unwilling to cooperate ?
Or is it just a fan theory ? Maybe they are absulolutely capable of enhancing Freddy even though its the reboot one , but are not having the time for it atm.
It would be nice if devs said something about it. The char has been bare bones since they added him.
They didn’t outright say it (which is reasonable as that would complicate things even further) but they did state that some license holders are easier to talk to than others - and Nightmare on Elmstreet is the only license to not have gotten any cosmetics later on.
though for gameplay stuff, that’s not relevant. Freddy did get all his reworks (one of which completely changed everything about him) without problems and the devs stated even for Stranger Things that balance stuff is completely in their hands.
They gave billy one so who konws
i actually love og tracks so hopefully not
It would be unfortunate if they can't get music for the last few licensed characters without it because it should really be Trapper only. I said a long time ago and still say that Trapper should keep the default music and Wraith, Nurse, Bubba, Pig, Plague and Freddy should all have their own soundtrack
If they do go that route, I also really hope he keeps the original music. It'd be a shame to lose that part of DBD.
If BHVR choose to keep the original music for Trapper I hope they at least remove the old chase music from killer perspective and put the same chase music the survivor hear as happen with all the killers who received a new chase music, I always disliked those melodies when chasing a survivor and considered that doesn't fit in the game, and over the years I have liked them less and less due to the tedium of listening to them for so many years.
if only one keeps the OG music it would make sense to be for trapper. He is the DBD icon at least.
I suppose this should be the way. However, I wouldnt mind if the "free killers" Trapper, Wraith, Billy, Nurse and Huntress stay at the main theme, while everyone starting with Michael gets his own (which means next should be Bubba, Freddy and Pig (I want Hello Zepp somehow implemented).