You cant hide from me muahaha
What do you think is the worst map for Survivors?
What do you think is the worst map for Survivors?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shelter Woods
RPD, in my experience.
Lery, Midwich, The Game (yes I know about the pallets, but the gens spawns are confusing and the map is very open), Red Forest and Autohaven are other great offenders in my experience.
(I'm not talking actual balance, just maps I find confusng and therefore have a lower escape rate on)
Midwich againts Nurse
Backwater swamp. Most of the generators can be seen from the tall building where killers can see almost all generators. Too open.
Wrecker's Yard and Shelter Woods.
Azarov's resting place
Shelter woods with honorable mentions to rotton fields and midwich
Any sort of maze-like map or any large map.
Getting lost in a labyrinth of tiles and walls can get frustrating, especially if you're trying to navigate to a specific objective or place.
Large maps suck because it just takes soooo long to get anywhere.
RCPD in it's initial run was the worst offender because it took both of these traits and went nuts. I'd argue that it's still not that great, but I suppose there has been some improvement.
Shelter Woods: Super open with a complete dead zone in the middle. The map normally has like 5 pallets and is all-around a bad time unless you get good RNG.
Azarovs: It's basically designed for killers to play defensively by picking a side from the start. If you're lucky you'll get 4 gens on one side and you can just sit back and wait as they have to come to you. It normally takes a coordinated team to win on the map unless the killer just doesn't care for that strategy.
Wesker
Maps that are hard to find gens. Probably Midwich or Lerys, in my opinion.
Midwich, but especially when the killer drops an offering for it!
I hate that map in general. Both roles.
I think Azrov is a strong map for Trapper. So dark and hard to see the traps lol.
Midwich by far
Anything with corn
I second your guys sentiment that Midwich is a though one, as I as a like am doing pretty well there, but I had this ONE game, where everyone was running spine chill and I never saw a survivor the whole game. That was a really engaging match. Ugh.
Dead Dawg Saloon