Why tho? (FOMO)
....
....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
$$$
I remember them asking about limited timed cosmetics in surveys. Who the hell voted yes ๐?
Really not cool. FOMO is exactly what it is. So common these days. I suspect this is just beginning of BHVR pulling this.
Did i get something wrong or are they not becoming available (forever) for shards after a month?
They're only available from Oct 11 - Nov 3 so they'll be gone from the store before they'd be available for shards.
๐ซฐ~๐คก~๐ธ
Sometimes pissing off customers seems like the best business decision.
Welcome to the world of marketing.
Whales that don't play any other games
Kinda sad that money is more important than the community, which is the sole reason why they are successful.
Like don't get me wrong, great event, but don't make things exclusive. I could get behind making it exclusive for a few months so those who took the time can show off a little bit, but permanently exclusive? That's just disgraceful to the community.
I really wish we could see the survey results. I cannot comprehend people agreeing to this.
I could believe that a majority said no and BHVR simply decided to go through with it anyways.
Then, what would be the point of surveys? I hope we are wrong on this subject.