So.. what exactly will be part of the 6.3.0 update

Next PTB will introduce some mechanics/features that won’t make it to the actual live update as they want to test it and get feedback earlier on.

but there will still be a live update after the PTB - what will this consist of? Is everything in the dev update supposed to go live later, is there anything in the PTB making it to 6.3.0?

sorry haven’t had the time to follow all these threads and this may have been answered already..

Comments

  • Cross Progression

  • @MrMori said:

    Cross Progression

    We wish man.

  • I've been thinking about it and I'd like to know this as well

  • 50k bloodpoints and bunny kate skin

  • I remember the devs talking about lowering and raising the voice levels of some survivors after the iron will nerf so that could be apart of this update.

  • We have absolutely nothing revealed as of yet, I imagine they'll say something later today or on Monday

  • The only other thing on their 2022 roadmap is custom matches with bots so there’s still a chance it’ll be this PTB if we’re lucky, but beyond that who knows? 🤷‍♂️ It could just be a bunch of tweaks from the big rework still.

  • @ThanosPAWG said:

    I remember the devs talking about lowering and raising the voice levels of some survivors after the iron will nerf so that could be apart of this update.

    they never said when it would come though..

    same with the remaining map reworks (swamp and red forest), Twins changes and I guess any new chapter review which were supposed to happen shortly after their release but didn’t happen since Artist

  • good question.

    I hope that they push the next mid chapter back and start to focus on the security issues and rampid hacking going on right now.

    But idk

  • The PTB will be testing out a new Mori system called the Finishing Mori. From what I've just read, if the Killer downs the last Survivor standing, then they can Mori them, but also that Survivor's POV is expanded in a similar fashion to Darkborn (I think that's the name of that Wraith Perk, anyway.) That ends when you unhook someone. You also pick yourself up after 45 seconds, so perks like Unbreakable, Soul Guard and No Mither are gonna get reworked, as well as Killer perks like Rancor and Hex: Devour Hope. All in all, I'm cautiously optimistic about 6.3.0. We'll see how it pans out.

  • Well Twin changes need to come, Sadako still hasn't had her mid chapter update yet and we're already 2 killers past her, Turkey Demon Monster Fusion Thingy and Global Saturation Meme Man, then there's the Custom Games thing, the Never Coming Cross Progression cause MS and Sony will lose Money, then there's general bug fixes, then there's the Turkey Demon Monster Fusion Thingy mid chapter update, Global Saturation Meme Man still has buggs to fix. Then they have to work on solving Cheating and Hacking problems.

    Then they have to give Feng some new outfit. Which is one of the most important things ever. Feng mains need a new outfit every patch.

  • @DarkbeastPaarl said:

    The PTB will be testing out a new Mori system called the Finishing Mori. From what I've just read, if the Killer downs the last Survivor standing, then they can Mori them, but also that Survivor's POV is expanded in a similar fashion to Darkborn (I think that's the name of that Wraith Perk, anyway.) That ends when you unhook someone. You also pick yourself up after 45 seconds, so perks like Unbreakable, Soul Guard and No Mither are gonna get reworked, as well as Killer perks like Rancor and Hex: Devour Hope. All in all, I'm cautiously optimistic about 6.3.0. We'll see how it pans out.

    Yeah that will be tested in the 6.3.0 PTB but they have stated that these changes won’t make it live with the actual update as usual but they want to test it and get feedback earlier on in their development state. Hence my question what even will be included in the live update

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3204903#Comment_3204903

    Yeah that will be tested in the 6.3.0 PTB but they have stated that these changes won’t make it live with the actual update as usual but they want to test it and get feedback earlier on in their development state. Hence my question what even will be included in the live update

    Short answer: I have no ######### clue.


    Long answer: We'll see when it launches, hence why I'm cautiously optimistic about it.

  • Maybe it will have the last two realm beyond reworks for the swamp and forest maps. Also maybe some optimization fixes for console like the freezes anytime someone gets unhooked.

  • Hopefully a Pig nerf, as is tradition

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Hopefully a Pig nerf, as is tradition

    *Walks up behind you and smacks you with a comically oversized fresh fish*

    No....just No....Mrs Piggy doesn't need any more needless nerfs. Poor Piggy she's getting close to have Freddy Nerfs....and no Killer needs those KIND of Nerfs.

  • @Freddy96 said:

    50k bloodpoints and bunny kate skin

    I really hope for Bunny Kate :( She deserves some cute skins... All of going to Feng.

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3204940#Comment_3204940

    *Walks up behind you and smacks you with a comically oversized fresh fish*

    No....just No....Mrs Piggy doesn't need any more needless nerfs. Poor Piggy she's getting close to have Freddy Nerfs....and no Killer needs those KIND of Nerfs.

    Not to worry, although Mandy will undoubtedly be getting another slap with the nerf bat they'll compensate for it by buffing some of blight's addons. And thus balance is restored to the fog.

  • Im guessing they will give a teaser either today or tmrw.

  • Im thinking this PTB will be just mori rework test and nothing more. i dont have expectations from BHVR anymore, every single hype they introduce is a sweetest dissappointing. We will have Halloween event in next month, so, i wouldnt be surprise if this 6.3.0 doesnt have anything, just bug fixes. Again, Dont expect to much from BHVR

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    Im guessing they will give a teaser either today or tmrw.

    Wouldn’t expect teasers or anything official on weekends tbh.

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3204940#Comment_3204940

    *Walks up behind you and smacks you with a comically oversized fresh fish*

    No....just No....Mrs Piggy doesn't need any more needless nerfs. Poor Piggy she's getting close to have Freddy Nerfs....and no Killer needs those KIND of Nerfs.

    why is this joke still a thing? pig gotten nothing but buffs recently

    she got an addon pass and a buff to her traps!

    more like "nerf twins"

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3204983#Comment_3204983

    Wouldn’t expect teasers or anything official on weekends tbh.

    Maybe not I mean we are definitely seeing stuff on monday but I wanna pray I dont have to wait that long

  • @Mooks said:

    Next PTB will introduce some mechanics/features that won’t make it to the actual live update as they want to test it and get feedback earlier on.

    but there will still be a live update after the PTB - what will this consist of? Is everything in the dev update supposed to go live later, is there anything in the PTB making it to 6.3.0?

    sorry haven’t had the time to follow all these threads and this may have been answered already..

    • Halloween Skins
    • Halloween Tome
    • Tome 13
    • Halloween Event In-Game
    • and..... probably nothing more.
  • They're due for the bots soon I believe, so hopefully that

  • Maybe they'll say it when the ptb goes live