As the number one member of the Spirit simp club, I want to make the statement that no one shall judge any of my fellow chads that simp for a fictional character they are in love with. It’s valid, and you are valid c:
Being the internet, if you Google "sexy" and a dbd character name something usually pops up. Except for Dredge, can't seem to find anybody thirsting for the hand turkey so far. 🤷♂️
Being the internet, if you Google "sexy" and a dbd character name something usually pops up. Except for Dredge, can't seem to find anybody thirsting for the hand turkey so far. 🤷♂️
Knowing something like that is living true name "dugman"
Being the internet, if you Google "sexy" and a dbd character name something usually pops up. Except for Dredge, can't seem to find anybody thirsting for the hand turkey so far. 🤷♂️
I'm on it!
"Notice me Senpai Dredge!!!! I want you to pull me into the darkness of your hole and feel the caress of your many hands 😩😩😩. Obviously you can bring Maurice with OwO"
As the number one member of the Spirit simp club, I want to make the statement that no one shall judge any of my fellow chads that simp for a fictional character they are in love with. It’s valid, and you are valid c:
Personally, I don't really simp for any dbd characters, but I totally understand when it comes to Artificer from Risk of Rain 2.
"Notice me Senpai Dredge!!!! I want you to pull me into the darkness of your hole and feel the caress of your many hands 😩😩😩. Obviously you can bring Maurice with OwO"
The urge to post a "Delete This" meme under this is strong
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
👍.
Hey, good to know. *Ghostface Simp*
We all simp for a videogame character at some point.
That is something what simps would say tho.
Says the Jill's simp.
Sadako is best girl.
All simping are valid simpings, however some simpings are more valid than others.
Being the internet, if you Google "sexy" and a dbd character name something usually pops up. Except for Dredge, can't seem to find anybody thirsting for the hand turkey so far. 🤷♂️
Knowing something like that is living true name "dugman"
Here you go
lmao
Oh this is so charming!
Respect to Gannman for backing up his fellow simps and simpet's!
Jill is best girl don't @ me!
I'm on it!
"Notice me Senpai Dredge!!!! I want you to pull me into the darkness of your hole and feel the caress of your many hands 😩😩😩. Obviously you can bring Maurice with OwO"
I Simp for Haddie, that is all
My name is a meme, but I did not know people really were simping for survivors and killers ._.
Personally, I don't really simp for any dbd characters, but I totally understand when it comes to Artificer from Risk of Rain 2.
The urge to post a "Delete This" meme under this is strong
Meme?
I mean....YEAH!....a....a meme!
...*sigh*
copium
I'm not telling you who I crush on ,what you think I'm an open book, I'm too busy running around punching people as I scream S.T.A.R.S.