Anyone seeing an increase in tombstone Meyers players?
Just notice a buttload of people using Meyes tombstone in games, only recently though so I'm not sure if anything changed with him that I might have missed.
Just notice a buttload of people using Meyes tombstone in games, only recently though so I'm not sure if anything changed with him that I might have missed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope I've not seen a tombstone myers for like 2 months now. He's not any changes recently either.
It was me.
I haven't but its funny because I really want to go use up all my tombstones i've saved because I just feel like it's gonna get changed in time.
It's a fun and unique set of addons, but they can be stupid unfair if the survivors make too many mistakes/don't understand whats happening.
I haven’t seen an increase in them, but there is a 99% chance now that if you face Myers he is either running a) tombstone or b) the add-on that keeps him tier 1 evil with the wall hack. At least that’s been my experience.
Seems about the same for me.
It’s been about the same for me.
And me, too. I finally, after many, many tries, got the "Evil Incarnate" achievment. Hurray!
yeah I think a lot of people are attempting that challenge with the current balance of the game. I know I'll be trying when I return
👁 👃 👁
It's usually the latter when they play a Lerys offering
No. But its good to know they're out there making you believe in the boogeyman 😉
judiths tombstone is fun
Yeah and I don't know why. Myers is already boring to play and verse.
Superior Anatomy happened and it's synergizing really well with Myers' t3.
You basically vault like a survivor and if you're running it with Bamboozle + PWYF you're going to pick Tombstones for it as well.
Tombstone Myers is hilarious. It's funny using the unhooker for the last bit of juice you need for T3 and then BOOM Tombstoning a guy right as he's unhooked from his first hook state
Me too..... he he. I've got like 50!
My kind of person. We shapes need to stick together. And ghostfaces too.
Based.
I wish, I play it a lot but I rarely see it as survivor, which is a shame.
played against a Hag for the first time in a long time last weekend that was refreshing at least.