Current Killer and Survivor Builds
What are everyone's current builds looking like now that some time has passed after the "meta shift"?
Personally, I have two killer builds I switch between when I'm trying to win and get some streaks going.
My first killer build is STFBL (or Franklins), NWO, Deadlock, NOED. This is mainly my build when I want to focus on chases instead of worrying about gens going fast. It gives me more time to actually play, and then EG I can usually finish off the people I've gotten to death hook.
My other killer build is Overcharge, CoB, Bamboozle, and STBFL. Just a gen regression build with some anti chase.
For survivor, I don't really run as much meta now. I basically run whatever build I am feeling, but I basically always have OtR. My current build is We'll Make It, OtR, Reassurance, and Wiretap
Comments
Well as a Spirit main, I personally enjoy running Jolt, Overcharge, Surveillance, and Lethal Pursuer.
Survivor is a mixed bag but the 4 common perks are usually Lithe, Off the Record, Reactive Healing, and Prove They Self
survivor: BT, Guardian, Adrenaline, NOLB
killer: Mad Grit, Shadowborn, Lightborn, Agitation
My current killer build I'm using on basically all my characters right now is the Anti-Popular Perk loadout
It's been working great so far. ๐ I just have to make sure I keep up pressure since I have no direct slowdown.
I don't play survivor that often but when I do it's always Plunderer Ace
I always bring in a cheap toolbox, go straight for a generator near a chest, and use up the toolbox on it right away. Then I loot the chest and see if I can get something other than a flashlight or key and use that next. Rinse and repeat.
what I've been using typically
On my spirit i play Slobby, BBQ, Overcharge and Call Of Brine.
On my survivors i mostly run with Dead Hard, Off the Record, Hyperfocus and Stakeout.
Current Survivor, I don't have a lot of friends and I play strictly solo.
Killer I tend to run far more varied, themed builds. The most common thing I run is an Iron Grasp/Scourge Hook: Flood of Rage combo but even then I'm not running it for everyone. I'd call Leatherface my main and I run:
bamboozle is crazy good on wesker, I'd argue he is the killer that gets some of the most value from it.
yep
Survivor, usually SoloQ:
On most killers I play often:
Survivor | Dead Hard, Reassurance, Sole Survivor, Hyperfocus <I play solo and can hit greats consistently enough to maintain 6 stacks, I also play solo and used to use flashbang but swaped for sole>
Killer | Rancor, Terminus, Lightborn, <Killer specific like bamboozle, iron maiden,other>.
Survivor: For the People, Reassurance, Deliverance, Adrenaline
I'll switch out FTP for Resilience if there are a lot of med kits in lobby.
Killer 1: Infectious Fright, Coup de Grace, Fired Up, Corrupt Intervention
Killer 2: Corrupt Intervention, Unrelenting, Fearmonger, Fired Up.
Killer3: Infectious Fright, Rancor, Hex: Thrill, Sloppy Butcher
If I see more than 2 flashlights in lobby I'll switch a perk out for Lightborn.