Can parental guidance nerf get reverted pretty please?

Seriously, nobody is running it, and when I tried playing with it for around week, most of the times it's just not enough, I need those extra 4 seconds.

It only works on indoor maps and with smash hit, because without I can't make enough distance, why it was nerfed in a first place?

Maybe that's just my experience, what do you think?

Comments

  • @LeeONE said:

    Seriously, nobody is running it, and when I tried playing with it for around week, most of the times it's just not enough, I need those extra 4 seconds.

    It only works on indoor maps and with smash hit, because without I can't make enough distance, why it was nerfed in a first place?

    Maybe that's just my experience, what do you think?

    It got nerfed? Honestly that perk is so irrelevant I mustve missed it.

  • It was weakened from PTB to Live iirc

  • You are correct, yeah I'm posting such discussion kinda late

  • It was 10 seconds on PTB and got reduced to 7 before live

  • It should get reverted but it should also get buffed to where it works on both stuns and blinds. So your not reliant on pallet stuns

    also Yochis perks are the least used perks in the game right now atm

  • @LeeONE said:

    Seriously, nobody is running it, and when I tried playing with it for around week, most of the times it's just not enough, I need those extra 4 seconds.

    It only works on indoor maps and with smash hit, because without I can't make enough distance, why it was nerfed in a first place?

    Maybe that's just my experience, what do you think?

    I also think, even more after the DS nerf this perk could become useful using it together

  • The duration nerf was so random. Were streamers fear mongering about the perk or what?

  • @LeeONE said:

    Seriously, nobody is running it, and when I tried playing with it for around week, most of the times it's just not enough, I need those extra 4 seconds.

    It only works on indoor maps and with smash hit, because without I can't make enough distance, why it was nerfed in a first place?

    Maybe that's just my experience, what do you think?

    Even on indoor maps, most killers can just hear my footsteps and find me anyways. It should be much stronger. It's a big feels bad when you are running it against killers like Nurse / Pyramid Head / etc etc who it's incredibly rare to get a stun on and then it just does nothing anyways because they can hear your footsteps

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    It should get reverted but it should also get buffed to where it works on both stuns and blinds. So your not reliant on pallet stuns

    also Yochis perks are the least used perks in the game right now atm

    His perks have always been pretty bad & were never popular or even sometimes used. Dark Theory does so little and it’s stuck to a 24 meter zone. Empathetic Connection is basically asking teammates to sandbag you (and sandbag they do). Parental Guidance is difficult to get any value at all from. All trash. They should have done that chapter so much better.

  • @VideoGameMage said:

    The duration nerf was so random. Were streamers fear mongering about the perk or what?

    some killer main made posts saying that decisive strike can be used with parental guidance which buffs decisive strike giving 5 second stun and 10 second scratch mark loss. realistically nobody was going to use it because its wasted perk slot. if the perk did something like heal you after you get stunned, then yeah, it would be problematic with DS but scratch marks? for such low amount of time, no please.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    It should get reverted but it should also get buffed to where it works on both stuns and blinds. So your not reliant on pallet stuns

    also Yochis perks are the least used perks in the game right now atm

    Buckle Up would like to join with 0.01% usage rate.