What's the most recent trophy you earned?
For me, it was "Bless You."
For me, it was "Bless You."
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rebecca's Adept, currently working on Ada's but matches aren't going well for me tonight.
Conniption (down 30 survivors using Yamaoka's Haunting)
I've got most of the achievements so I decided to start going for the few I don't have. I never got the hang of Spirit so I never really used her until now to get the achievement. It was funny though that I've been playing this game now for over two years but didn't have such a basic achievement unlocked.
Break a leg! ๐๐ (don't wanna jinx you)
Congrats, Tippy!! ๐๐
OMGGGG NOT ONLY DID I GET IT BUT I ALSO GOT THE HARDEST ACHIEVEMENT FOR ME ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
HOT DAMN! 2 AT ONCE! GGWP ๐๐๐
Thank you so much! I'm so happy I could literally cry, I've been trying for over two years for this achievement ๐ฅบ
Edit: typo
Great job! ๐๐๐
I hack my achievements, personally lol
Wesker's Collision Course, surprised it's still at 0.1% on PS, just line up a bound on an unhooker and bash em together.
Was a pain
Fleet of Foot.
Turns out Dark Theory doesn't always count for it.
NICE!!! ๐ฅณ๐๐๐๐ฅณ
Really?? That's odd. ๐ง
But good job ๐๐
High Speed Pursuit. Was running a mega legs Myers build with Bamboozle, Fire Up, and Superior Anatomy for all of the vaulting.
Only one left is that godawful Outbreak Breakout. I don't hate myself or the people I play with enough to use RPD offerings.
Damn, congratulations! Easily the most difficult one to knock off the list. Good job getting that out of the way for good!
It was either Adept Mastermind or Collision Course, I don't remember which.
Thanks.
As a reward, I'm playing a bunch of ######### Nurses. At this point, I hate anyone who plays Nurse.
Playing 500 games in a party on Multiversus. But I assume you meant my last DbD achievement, so... The one where you follow them through a window that was just added with Project W.
Awww, Pulsar lol
I'm sorry your matches have been frustrating, bud. Here...
Outbreak Breakout
Congrats!