What quality QoL changes would you still like to see moving forward?
The mobile app, surpsingly, has some interesting and useful design choices, in my opinion, over the PC and console version.
For example, I'd like to see the swipe to run continuously function brought over in the form of a toggle to run, quite like other functions that have had this treatment already.
Also, the mobile version has a visible representation of the terror radius in the form of the survivors heart which flows and fades in increased rapidity the closer the killer gets. Given often you cannot really hear the terror radius over gens, sacrifice sounds and music I think this would be a good inclusion. Not to mention a good accessibility feature for audibly impaired players.
Comments
something to disable on screen killer VFX, being either survivor or killer
the VFX for legion and wesker when you use their power is painful to look at, dont get why they feel the need to add it to so many killers
for survivor most of them are just ugly to look at (like why does pyramid head have 180p stock image razor blades as on screen effects 😭)
I'd definitely love to see some kind of ping system or where you the game keeps track of what survivors are physically doing. It would help massively in Solo Q.
Also, bots.
a search field for perks and charms. the amount of perks and charms we have is insane and needs a search at this point, especially now when prestige gives three charms per character.
I'd love for old tome challenges to be revisited, some of them are stupid difficult. I'm glad they scaled them back at least a little bit (no more "have all other survs escape before you")
an fov slider for killer only (for motion sickness so vision impaired and motion sickness people dont need to run shadowborn), being able to turn on the mobile edition heart thingie (so hearing impaired people get to play normally without being reliant on spine chill), being able to turn off vomit sounds/vfx against nemo, plag, etc (it makes some people feel unwell), updated models on the stuff surrounding your screen (dorito torment, whisker infection, plag infection, etc just so they dont look like clip art from microsoft word)
-You should be able to see what perks the other survivors are using when in a lobby as survivor.
-search bar to find perks.
-put daily rituals and tome challenges in the pause menu during gameplay so as I’m playing I can pause the game and see if I completed my challenge
Sometype of fix for hostage situations where you have a hacker stopping 4 other people from playing the game for hours.
I'd actually love to see a change to skillchecks for console, nothing big, I just don't think you should have to press and let go of the button within the skillcheck to hit it. Makes hitting greats harder.
(I could be completely wrong but I'm pretty sure you just have to press the button on PC, doesn't matter when you let go, if I am wrong please feel free to correct me)
an end to face camping bubbas is a great start!
I suggested this in the Feedback forum; an option to make bloodwebs quicker so players can spend more time playing.
I propose a Streamline Bloodwebs checkbox under gameplay options.
With that box checked:
Still waiting for twins qol changes, that they promised to do after legion qol
FOV slider for killer so people don't have to waste a perk slot to not get motion sick.
an fov slider
FOV slider