DH rant part 2

If you haven't seen the rant that I posted a few weeks ago it's fine just know if you run DH I have no respect for you

https://youtu.be/IHqqos-SRYE

DH is a completely unfair mechanic that was only slightly fixed with the rework and still has plenty of flaws

Comments

  • The main problem is the auto dead hard hack imo

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    The main problem is the auto dead hard hack imo

    Yeah that ######### suuucks obviously in this situation it wouldn't of changed anything but it still shouldn't be a thing

  • DH is fine. The issue is, I've been running into more and more people you sit right next to for several seconds and throw a fast m1- and they hit it every time. That script is getting out of control

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    The main problem is the auto dead hard hack imo

    I've figured a way to kinda bait it and to find out if someone's cheating when they drop a pallet smack it with a lunge if they dead hard it's because their script can't tell there's a pallet in the way and will activate thinking their in danger.

    This gives away they are cheating because any normal surivor won't activate deadhead on the other side of a pallet 2 for 1 you get confirmation they are cheating and you get rid of deadhead

  • But how can I function without your respect?

  • Bruh, how is that outcome any different from someone else using Sprint Burst or Lithe right there for example?

  • I don't see an issue here.

  • DH or not, you still wouldn't have got the kill. Your hit would propel her further into the exit and she would have escaped while your attack animation was playing.

    I don't run DH, but my situation would be the same, you'd be mad because my Lithe went off on the window and I got out.

  • So you're complaining that people now use DH with nuance and skill, which is what everyone asked for? Sounds like a you problem tbh.

  • Lmbo, not even sure what you are complaining about here, this was just a person using dh, nothing more

  • @nigylotwitch said:

    If you haven't seen the rant that I posted a few weeks ago it's fine just know if you run DH I have no respect for you

    https://youtu.be/IHqqos-SRYE

    DH is a completely unfair mechanic that was only slightly fixed with the rework and still has plenty of flaws

    I mean.. it was a completely fair DH. Yea it’s unfortunate, but it was fair.

  • Outside people using the auto dead hard script, there's nothing wrong with the perk. It requires precise timing.

  • dead hard is fine, the only real issue with it is how the risk of its existance removes the killers ability to lunge unless theyve seen a different exhaustion perk in play

    and also cheaters but thats not a dead hard problem thats a cheater problem

  • OK, you're complaining as if the perk DH got that survivor a free escape (even though they probably would have escaped anyway due to how long it took you to lunge).

    Wouldn't it therefore be appropriate for me to say that I have no respect for you for using Rancor? After all, you got a free kill via a perk, similarly how you're trying to suggest the survivor got a free escape because of DH.

  • You can also bait the script by M1ing the air next to them so their script thinks they are in danger and activates.

    Besides the scripts/auto DH, its perfectly fine. That person in that clip timed the hit perfectly and deserved to get out.

  • Am I missing something in this video? What exactly would be different if that survivor didn't have DH?

  • @Aneurysm said:

    Am I missing something in this video? What exactly would be different if that survivor didn't have DH?

    It wouldn't have changed anything. Op is just angry because he got 2 kills instead of 4.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3181582#Comment_3181582

    It wouldn't have changed anything. Op is just angry because he got 2 kills instead of 4.

    What I assumed really. Even if the survivor didn't have enough time to get out the gate, lithe would also have worked in this instance so 🤷

  • Looks like a skill issue to me, gens were done and gates were opened, you were not playing well enough to prevent that.

  • DH is a really well-designed perk now. I never thought I would be uttering those words but here I am. This is a you got outplayed problem.

  • Ah so what I'm getting here is someone ran a perk you don't like in game and you have the audacity to insult them and talk about respect? This is what I like to call, The Tru3 Talent effect

  • @nigylotwitch said:

    If you haven't seen the rant that I posted a few weeks ago it's fine just know if you run DH I have no respect for you

    https://youtu.be/IHqqos-SRYE

    DH is a completely unfair mechanic that was only slightly fixed with the rework and still has plenty of flaws

    You know, you're not that much different to the survivors who whine about Lightborn.