This game is full of killers!
How can you sit there and eat pizza!?
How can you sit there and eat pizza!?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did......you just insult pizza? BLASPHEMER!
Depending on your own outlook on life, a pizza is also just an savory Escape Cake. Eat up, Dwight, we survived this time!
How could you say no?
Silent Hill 2 reference :)
Ah dang it! How could this fly over my head? I feel humbled and embarrassed now.
Pizza is a pie, not a cake.
I see. So ya all keep bullying and humbling me in this thread? Sounds quite lore friendly, though.
In my restless dreams I see that Huge Bush.
Pizza can totally be a cake. ๐
I totally disagree... Pizza is a savory Escape Pie. ๐
Silent Hill enjoyer
I can feel my arteries clogging just by looking at that picture. Doesnโt mean I wouldnโt eat it ๐
Next years anniversary cake needs to be Hawaiian pizza
It looks like it is double stuffed with the Frey's.
Since this thread has been turned into a Pizza thread, i wanna ask everyone in here.
What's your favorite Pizza?
I dont have a favorite anything, hence my profile picture.
All pizza is good unless it has weird ######### on it like olives. Olives are blasphemous
*Hands Alka a torch and pitchfork*
Join me we must destroy this monster who hates on our glorious pizza! RISE UP AND HUNT THE MONSTER
What about Pineapples?
This trial is full of gens! How can you sit there and self-care?!
They can be fine, butthey are very addon dependent imo.
For example, with ham or maybe something hot like a jalapeno the pineapple can be refreshing in small amounts.
Good reference! LOL
Damn, now I want pizza!
Pizza time
Yes, victory shall be ours!