Hi mods, will Wesker collision be changed on the bug fixes? Or is it considered a killer change instead of a bug? Should we expect it come sooner than later
They plan on adjusting his survivor collision (not object collision) in an upcoming update to a value between the 20 of current live and the 40 of the PTB, as per Mandy, lead community coordinator for DBD at BHVR
They plan on adjusting his survivor collision (not object collision) in an upcoming update to a value between the 20 of current live and the 40 of the PTB, as per Mandy, lead community coordinator for DBD at BHVR
Yes I'm aware, just asking if it's going to be in the next bug fixes (which usually comes pretty soon after the release) or in a mid chapter where they revisit balance a bit more.
Yes I'm aware, just asking if it's going to be in the next bug fixes (which usually comes pretty soon after the release) or in a mid chapter where they revisit balance a bit more.
If it's the Midchapter, Wesker will go the way of the Twins, I think.
First impressions are important and Wesker hasn't made a very good one, which is a shame.
Let's all hope it's in the next two bugfix patches.
Yes I'm aware, just asking if it's going to be in the next bug fixes (which usually comes pretty soon after the release) or in a mid chapter where they revisit balance a bit more.
Good luck getting thay reply then, they hate committing to dates unless something is ready in their eyes
"I'd assume it's in an upcoming hotfix" is not a set in stone date lmfao so my comment of them hating committing to dates isn't wrong
Although it's a bit random to ask a forum user all of a sudden, but do you actually know if there are specific dates for hotfixes? For example, the chapters are always on Tuesdays. Is it the same with Hotfixes?
Although it's a bit random to ask a forum user all of a sudden, but do you actually know if there are specific dates for hotfixes? For example, the chapters are always on Tuesdays. Is it the same with Hotfixes?
Nope, no clue. From previous patterns we used to be able to guess, but recently the first hotfix has moved to Wednesdays not Tuesdays (it used to be that every update would be on a Tuesday). So ig that's the pattern recently: update Tuesday, hotfix after 8 days, hotfix 2 after 6/7 days
Rifts always start on a Wednesday, same with challenges, based on previous patterns.
Events always start on a Thursday, based on previous patterns.
They plan on adjusting his survivor collision (not object collision) in an upcoming update to a value between the 20 of current live and the 40 of the PTB, as per Mandy, lead community coordinator for DBD at BHVR
I've been promoted...currently Lead Community Manager (outreach) across our digital games.
And yes, the comment I made is specifically to the grab detection zone of the survivor - I was very careful not to say hitboxes etc as to not confuse the issue :)
I've been promoted...currently Lead Community Manager (outreach) across our digital games.
And yes, the comment I made is specifically to the grab detection zone of the survivor - I was very careful not to say hitboxes etc as to not confuse the issue :)
I've been promoted...currently Lead Community Manager (outreach) across our digital games.
And yes, the comment I made is specifically to the grab detection zone of the survivor - I was very careful not to say hitboxes etc as to not confuse the issue :)
I've been promoted...currently Lead Community Manager (outreach) across our digital games.
And yes, the comment I made is specifically to the grab detection zone of the survivor - I was very careful not to say hitboxes etc as to not confuse the issue :)
So now all of BHVR's games? Damn. I thought the DBD community was a pain. Well Congratulations on the thing!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They plan on adjusting his survivor collision (not object collision) in an upcoming update to a value between the 20 of current live and the 40 of the PTB, as per Mandy, lead community coordinator for DBD at BHVR
Yes I'm aware, just asking if it's going to be in the next bug fixes (which usually comes pretty soon after the release) or in a mid chapter where they revisit balance a bit more.
If it's the Midchapter, Wesker will go the way of the Twins, I think.
First impressions are important and Wesker hasn't made a very good one, which is a shame.
Let's all hope it's in the next two bugfix patches.
Good luck getting thay reply then, they hate committing to dates unless something is ready in their eyes
Just to be clear here, moderators do not have this kind of information.
That said, Mandy already mentioned that the hitboxes are getting tweaked and I'd assume it might be coming with one of the hotfixes:
Thnks I appreciate
They actually answered me🤨
"I'd assume it's in an upcoming hotfix" is not a set in stone date lmfao so my comment of them hating committing to dates isn't wrong
Although it's a bit random to ask a forum user all of a sudden, but do you actually know if there are specific dates for hotfixes? For example, the chapters are always on Tuesdays. Is it the same with Hotfixes?
Surely on midchapter.
Nope, no clue. From previous patterns we used to be able to guess, but recently the first hotfix has moved to Wednesdays not Tuesdays (it used to be that every update would be on a Tuesday). So ig that's the pattern recently: update Tuesday, hotfix after 8 days, hotfix 2 after 6/7 days
Rifts always start on a Wednesday, same with challenges, based on previous patterns.
Events always start on a Thursday, based on previous patterns.
Of course these are all subject to change though
I've been promoted...currently Lead Community Manager (outreach) across our digital games.
And yes, the comment I made is specifically to the grab detection zone of the survivor - I was very careful not to say hitboxes etc as to not confuse the issue :)
Omg congrats on your promotion! So happy for you!
Thank you <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Congratulations.
So now all of BHVR's games? Damn. I thought the DBD community was a pain. Well Congratulations on the thing!
It seems really great to be able to ask a moderator a question and get a response.