Project W is Hentai on STEAM
I mean, with the sounds survivors make while getting injured on top of BHVR lending the IP for a dating SIM, this is absolutely hilarious.
Idk if this is the reputation BHVR was after, but I haven't laughed this hard in regards to DBD in a really long time lmfao

Comments
Ummm what? Is there something in the picture im missing
What
The Tags
He thrusts into survivors with his tentacles. I mean, what else could it be?
One of the steam tags for the Project W DLC is 'Hentai' i believe..
I mean,just look at his mori ๐ณ
I'm curious of BHVR's stance on the tags they received from the community tho LOL
Come play DBD and watch Wesker ram Jill with his TENTACLES XD
Too many ouroboros tentacles
With a bit of motivation, this tag could be more prominent...
It really is a very funny tag for DbD specifically haha.
I though it was all the tentacle ah...er....action.
With Rebecca, Hentai and Sexual content tag seems fitting. Like calm down becca it's knife it's not supposed to feel good
Finally, DbD embraces the true horror...
Hentai
Thats a lie and you know it. There can never be too many ouroboros tentacles.
Another excuse to post this.
Apparently there are trolls assigning the tags Hentai, Sexual Content and Nudity to the Project W expansion.
Pretty common for people to assign tags to games that don't fit it.
Psychological Horror is usually the biggest example of the tags being misused. Or a meme-worthy game like Garfield Kart.
I mean you wouldn't be turned on at the sight of Wesker?
you mean sheva right?
and the dating sim is still not pegi 18 ๐ข
It sucks that Wesker isn't on the dating sim... would 10/10 go for him.