Could we uh . . . get some . . . less suggestive audio?
You know what I'm talking about. When Survivors get injured in this game, they don't sound hurt at all. They sound like they're having a great time.
Ever since the first RE chapter, it's just gotten more and more suggestive (to put it mildly).
BHVR, leave the office early. Go on some dates, okay?
You need it.
Comments
Rebecca Enjoyers be like
Yes
counter-request: could the men also moan like that while injured? only leon's doing it. equality means all survivors moan while injured, not just the girls and leon.
@Pulsar @C3Tooth
Nooooooo. Please don't give them any ideas. ๐ณ
I think you are hearing what you want to hear.
Rebecca and Jane. BUT ESPECIALLY REBECCA
Enghya... eowngh... hiyaghh....
Want to hear? No. Clearly hear? Yep.
Of definitely! Even Haddie
For shame, forgetting about Steve.
Dwight and Ash in a healing party.
Not since the first RE chapter. Since Ash.
Ash always sounds like.... you know
Oh I know lol but the RE chapter made it way worse lol
Survivor moaning audio: exists
Mathieu: "For some reason, everyone who plays our video game is thirsty."
Same company that put out a dating sim ๐
Yeah that's what I was referencing, his announcement in the anniversary stream.
Oh he said that when announcing the sim? (I didn't watch that)
lol I love how he's feigning innocence ๐๐
The wording leading up to the announcement was something like "we've noticed how ... " dramatic pause " ... thirsty our fanbase is."
I about fell out of my chair.
I mean, he's not wrong.
Hopefully we get iron will back. Nah, not happening :(.
You must be new here. Steve is the biggest offender in the game.
Playing killer on the PTB, i had 2 rebeccas a bill and a jeff onBadham congregate at the bed after I injured them.
The audio was absolutely ridiculous.
This is also the same company that licensed the IP for a dating Sim. I am not surprised at the embodiment of perversion that is BHVR lol
Mystery solved! That's why Iron Will got nerfed! You're a genius! lol
Oh God, really? Of all places! hahaha
IFKR I wish i was a streamer or at least had good capture software. I'd be YT rich lol
Rebecca is another level, true.