Bubbas - Stop tunneling Jakes
Plz, I’ve gone up against so many bubbas, my Jake is tunneled to #########, I’ve gotten camped so much pls, #JakeLivesMatter
Plz, I’ve gone up against so many bubbas, my Jake is tunneled to #########, I’ve gotten camped so much pls,
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But...
I need that face!
It's a natural attraction
You dont play anymore!
You are one of the four who have been chosen!
Jake's face matters.
but how are we supposed to get the jake mask then?
jakes are a rarity these days, you need to tunnel and sacrifice them asap if you ever want to have that mask!
This, very rare to see Jakes in the wild, I doubt I'll ever get his face, Claudette's easy, Meg's I must be pretty close to, same with Dwight, but Jake? Damn, you gotta face camp that son of a ######### to secure the kill.
But Jake? Holy #########, he's like a unicorn. I caught myself switching to bubba if there was a Jake in the lobby.
Yeah poor Jake. Anyone owning bubba will most likely tunnel/camp you the instance you start the game from their lobby.
I think no one will blame you for that. And if they will then that's the highest level of childishness they can probably reach.
If you are on Xbox I know who you are talking about. I've played him a few times, though he is a cool dude he tunnels the crap outta my Jake. When I asked him why he told me because he needs Jake's face.
Maybe thats a sign that they should be unlocked by default. It was a nice surprise at release but thats long gone anyway.
Can you forward the request to just unlock Bubbas masks by default?
The surprise is gone and it feels like a chore to unlock them, not to even mention those poor Dwights and Jakes.
Maybe they just need to lower the required amount. I will admit, with each new chapter comes a new survivor which makes finding the originals harder, so maybe 10 instead of 25?
It'll be awhile before I get Jake's face for my Bubba. Getting Claudette's was effortless, however.
but I love hearing jake scream
I am sorry, but I love hearing jakes scream, cause calm spirit