Unpopular opinions

what build, killer, playstyle or counterplay do you guys hate? regardless of logic or others opinions?

I hate multitudes of killers in certain scenarios so i wont say that

I hate bamboozle, I like looping and not every map has back to back windows you can just keep using

I hate hit and run builds, i like chase and they never commit

I also hate boring counterplay like dropping a crap ton of pallets or just guess, like some counterplay in this game is just really counter intuitive

Also running perks to combat metas is VERY annoying

Comments

  • • Plagues vomit lasts way too long on gens.

    • Sudako shouldn’t be able to spam her birds way across the map to the furthest gens. Needs a range limit

    •Bubba should have been reworked. As it stands his chainsaw is too OP when face camping. Chainsaw should stop after hitting a survivors or object in the environment.

    •Billy needs a buff. He is fun to play against but would like him to be reworked.

    •I’d like to not get hit if I’m thru a window. This mechanic is 100% Killer sided.

    •Flashlights should have a cool down after a successful blind

    •The wiggle mechanism should be somewhat sped up to which if a killer isn’t equipping agitation and iron grasp the killer shouldn’t get you into the basement passing 2-3 hooks.

    •The tutorial should explain some basic strategy points to both Killers and Survivors that are new to the game.

    •Teabagging/shaking heads etc means absolutely nothing other than what you want it to mean.

  • I would give you my whole bag of red ones for 10 of your grapes ones. And that's my first offer.

  • @Neprašheart said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3158266#Comment_3158266

    You're right about that, but that's just because they don't know or can't properly deal with the gathered informations, which makes Solo Queue so weak in comparison.

    Even a silly information like the killer's position, where is each survivor at the current moment, or how much is each generator repaired for can change the outcome of the entire match, if you react accordingly and in-time.

    I am having a feeling, that the more people play, the more they do learn.. Which does eventually lead to encountering literally every single SWF premade with „god looping skills“, until there'll be next to nobody newbie survivors, making the game even more stale and somewhat losing its charm.

    This won't happen. Why? Most people treat this game as it was designed: An imbalanced mess of ridiculousness to screw around in. It's a party game. Somethign that's infintiely more fun when hanging out with friends and drinking. I had the most fun I think I've ever had on this game on Thursday as I downed about half a bottle of vodka over the hours. Take a shot if killer camps/tunnels. I think I escaped once the entire night, but felt far better about the experience than trying to focus on winning sober.

    Most SWF are just friends hanging out. They are not sweating buckets pushing to bully the killer or rush the gens. We're laughing at the squeals when that one friend gets jumpscared by Peekaboo Myers. I'm not saying there's no advantage to SWF, but to pretend that everyone spends the entire match focused on callouts is ridiculous. We're BS'ing and telling stories. Chatting. We aren't giving minute by minute reports on gen progress and our locations. Those groups are far less common than sweaty Nurses tunneling someone out at 5 gens so let's stop pretending they're in every game kicking your exit gates open.

  • Unpopular Opinions ?

    Talking in terms of Tiers is boring, unfun and unimaginative. Especially when it's about a killer that hasn't fully come out.

  • If you feel the need to intentionally disconnect from a match more than once a day, then you should uninstall instead.

    I also agree with @feechima about balance - yes it's subjective, but it's also an uneven (4 v 1) game by design. DbD will never feel nor be considered 'balanced' (and I'm just fine with that).

  • Calling unreleased perks and killers OP before they even release and calling for nerfs will forever hold this game back and prevent truly innovative and different perks and killers to emerge. This way all the devs can do is to play it save ie same old, same old.

    99ing the exit gates is a tactic that in 99% of the time is of no detriment to the survivors, but 100% counters a fun, yet totally underplayed and mostly ineffective endgame perk.

    Perks shouldn't be balanced and the smallest possible inconvenience, but just be working differently with problematic killers. So many fun perks needed to be nerfed, "because Nurse would be too strong with this". Then change it for Nurse, but let Trapper have something cool once in a while, too.

  • The game is better now than it was a few months ago.

  • I hate Nurse, she needs to just disappear there's no way to Balance her. Her ability to ignore 90% of the game is riddiculous.

    I hate survivors who do nothing besides stalking Ghostface, never letting him use his power.

    I hate Lethal Pursuer, it's a freebie that isn't needed.

    I hate Plaything + Pentimento. It's a lose lose scenario.

    I hate Claudettes, especially when i'm playing survivor.

    I hate survivors who don't take a protection hit when someone is getting tunneled.

    I hate survivors with flashlights. Most of them can't take a chase.

  • DBD Content creators suck.

  • @whammigobambam said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3180909#Comment_3180909

    I would give you my whole bag of red ones for 10 of your grapes ones. And that's my first offer.

    Deal!

  • Pineapple on pizza is amazing.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    ^I'm with you. Billy is still in a good spot, but because he now takes skill people do the obvious which is complain and move onto more easier killers to use: Oni.

    that's.... certainly an unpopular opinion...

  • Wow, is this thread an essay contest or what?

  • Old Ebony moris were great.

    As a counter point to the topic simply being what do you hate about the game.

    I liked old ebony Moris. That’s my probably unpopular opinion.

  • @Kira4Evr said:

    I don't like playing against Demogorgon. And I'll leave it at that

    Blasphemy!

  • @TheSubstitute said:

    Pineapple on pizza is amazing.

    Mushroom pizza is better, but you’re not wrong.

    Pineapple upside down cheesecake is the best cake.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3181669#Comment_3181669

    Mushroom pizza is better, but you’re not wrong.

    Pineapple upside down cheesecake is the best cake.

    I definitely agree with you

  • @versacefeng said:

    DBD Content creators suck.

    DBD content creators suck when they DC or give up in front of 1000+ viewers. If only they cared about the damage they are doing. Half of my games are garbage now because the community thinks this is how things should be. The DC penalties are a joke.

  • deathslinger isn't weak people just don't want to put the effort in to learn how to use him effectively

  • @TheSubstitute said:

    Pineapple on pizza is amazing.

    i like it with anchovies. sweet and salty

1 2 ›