Why tunneling at endgame its okey?

I dont understand, if you couldnt kill a survivor during the match doesnt make facecamping at endgame less toxic, its like if behaviour thinks that killers deserve at least one kill even if they couldnt do anything during gen phase otherwhise I dont understand why they would make DS and OTR deactive, its so frustating when you make a tiny mistake during EG and then you get killed because a Bubba or Michael camps you

Comments

  • @Ilovezarina5 said:

    I dont understand, if you couldnt kill a survivor during the match doesnt make facecamping at endgame less toxic, its like if behaviour thinks that killers deserve at least one kill even if they couldnt do anything during gen phase otherwhise I dont understand why they would make DS and OTR deactive, its so frustating when you make a tiny mistake during EG and then you get killed because a Bubba or Michael camps you

    So just to get this straight. You´re complaining that the killer didn´t tunnel before the gates were powered?

  • @Ilovezarina5 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3156457#Comment_3156457

    Fair point, but have you ever been face camped at the EG and your randoms team mates just leave you there cause it was to risky? That is the most afwul feeling in this game

    How about the feeling when you hook a survivor in the endgame, he gets unhooked and you can't do anything about that, because he has anti-tunneling perks, and everyone else just sprints to the exit gates after the first hit, so you can't get them either? This is the most awful feeling in the game, not even comparable to getting camped.

  • To be fair, it's called Dead by Daylight; not We All Escaped Simulator. XD

  • @UntilValhalla13 said:

    To be fair, it's called Dead by Daylight; not We All Escaped Simulator. XD

    @GooseMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3156596#Comment_3156596

    How about the feeling when you hook a survivor in the endgame, he gets unhooked and you can't do anything about that, because he has anti-tunneling perks, and everyone else just sprints to the exit gates after the first hit, so you can't get them either? This is the most awful feeling in the game, not even comparable to getting camped.

    I mean if there are 4 survivor at the EG I must sucks as a killer lol, Im not against tunneling, my problem is how behaviour makes face camp posible during EG by disactivate some perks, if someone gets tunnel during the match, well its their problem for not bringing at least one of the anti tunnel perks or even exhaustion perks such as sprint or dead hard, but in the EG the two most antitunnel perks are worthless, as I said before if everyone is alive during the EG Its means that I sucks as a killer, Behaviour its giving a free kill by allowing things like facecamp in the EG

  • @Ilovezarina5 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3156660#Comment_3156660

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3156651#Comment_3156651

    I mean if there are 4 survivor at the EG I must sucks as a killer lol, Im not against tunneling, my problem is how behaviour makes face camp posible during EG by disactivate some perks, if someone gets tunnel during the match, well its their problem for not bringing at least one of the anti tunnel perks or even exhaustion perks such as sprint or dead hard, but in the EG the two most antitunnel perks are worthless, as I said before if everyone is alive during the EG Its means that I sucks as a killer, Behaviour its giving a free kill by allowing things like facecamp in the EG

    You'll have a hard time justifying why giving survivors a free escape in the endgame is a good thing but giving a killer free kill is bad.

    And no, if all four survivors are alive in the endgame that doesn't mean anything. You can get there with 0 hooks or 5-6 hooks, the latter means only that you played fair.

  • @Ilovezarina5 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3156265#Comment_3156265

    Strategy = standw in front of the hooked survivor preventing anyone to rescue them

    straqtegy - a plan of action designed to achieve a long-term or overall aim.

    Yeah, by the definition it's a strategy.

  • @GooseMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3156681#Comment_3156681

    You'll have a hard time justifying why giving survivors a free escape in the endgame is a good thing but giving a killer free kill is bad.

    And no, if all four survivors are alive in the endgame that doesn't mean anything. You can get there with 0 hooks or 5-6 hooks, the latter means only that you played fair.

    Survivor: I'm sick of being camped and tunnelled at 5 gens

    Killer: gets to endgame with 8 spread out hooks

    Survivor: omg what an actual noob xd


    I will never understand what some survivors actually want out of a match because they seem to have no clue themselves.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3156715#Comment_3156715

    Survivor: I'm sick of being camped and tunnelled at 5 gens

    Killer: gets to endgame with 8 spread out hooks

    Survivor: omg what an actual noob xd

    I will never understand what some survivors actually want out of a match because they seem to have no clue themselves.

    Hello? Read the thread before posting please?

  • @Ilovezarina5 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3156563#Comment_3156563

    My problem is that behaviour makes anti tunneling perks disable during EG, they are like "okey lets make some survivor perks useless so maybe our baby killer can get a kill"

    And some killer perks can be deactivated or never activate to begin with

    Noed can be cleansed

    Blood warden requires the doors to be open might not even work

    In end game nothings is guaranteed its only fair

  • Because at that stage, they've all but lost, and its a way to recoup a bit. I don't consider it toxic to be tunnelled or camped if there's 2, 1 or 0 gens remaining. Doing so at 5 gens is definitely toxic though.


    And for the record, people excusing Bubba for camping is a load of c**p. Just because he is ultra effective at it doesn't make it any less toxic. I've never seen anything from the Devs where they specifically state any killer was designed to camp, tunnel or slug (and considering they are now actively taking steps to oppose such actions, would make them look majorly ridiculous if they had) so if you get a Twins who uses Victor to camp the hook, or a Bubba who camps, or any number of other combinations where they then go "Bubba is supposed to camp" or whatever, it's just a weak excuse for toxic, unskilled play.

  • @Ilovezarina5 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3156457#Comment_3156457

    Fair point, but have you ever been face camped at the EG and your randoms team mates just leave you there cause it was to risky? That is the most afwul feeling in this game

    Yeah but that isn't the killers fault then that's the survivors.

  • @DredgeyEdgey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3156598#Comment_3156598

    And some killer perks can be deactivated or never activate to begin with

    Noed can be cleansed

    Blood warden requires the doors to be open might not even work

    In end game nothings is guaranteed its only fair

    I mean a survivor must destroy the totem in order to deactive NOED, just like some perks (sole survivor) blood warden might not work, but DS and OTR are the only perks that deactive for no other reason than "killer should have a chance to kill you"

  • @Ilovezarina5 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3156974#Comment_3156974

    I mean a survivor must destroy the totem in order to deactive NOED, just like some perks (sole survivor) blood warden might not work, but DS and OTR are the only perks that deactive for no other reason than "killer should have a chance to kill you"

    Yes. Free win is not cool. I want nurse nerfed for exactly the same reason. Free win is just not cool...

1 2 ›