Saddest player in dbd shows killers will always be most toxic

20220827_211541.jpg 20220827_211833.jpg 20220827_212230.jpg

I gave up eventually. This game could lasted for hours otherwise. I just try to do unlock hatch with key tome and it shows true colours of many killers.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Xendritch said:

    How you don't just either do gens or let yourself die after 4-5 minutes and go next is beyond me. You kinda did it to yourself.

    Not kinda...

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3154514#Comment_3154514

    I would probably done that if I was not doing tome. But for many killer mains that seems to be so terrible crime I just need to do it one more time gotta hope I get killer with common sense who understand you don't always need to 4K and it just better that the match end eventually. I almost never slug for 4K only if I see the another survivor close then I go after him.

    Using the tome as an excuse is just not applicable here. You could have did the gens to bait her to move from the hatch so you could do your tome.

  • Blame the game devs because when they thought they had gotten rid of hatch standoffs, they didn't consider this. And they still never address it.

    While I agree that it is lame for a player to stand on hatch refusing to close it, as long as it is possible it will always happen, people are people regardless of the role they play in a video game. As others have said, you could have repaired gens here, you are in a unique position to do so because if she tries to interrupt you, you can make a run for hatch and most likely still escape through it since you have Sole Survivor which increases your hatch opening speed.

  • Some of these comments...a smart move? Good counter? The killer is holding the game hostage because they'll fill their diaper if LE GASP, one person escapes!

    Reality doesn't come naturally to a few of you.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3154401#Comment_3154401

    And he is going to keep running it and ruining games because that tome challenge is ridiculous. I blame the developers, not him.

    I would not blame him for that. It's a pretty well known fact rifts are often basically throws.

    But I would blame blaming the killer.

    @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3154391#Comment_3154391

    Yeah I guess killer is that entitled to 4K that he waits 30 min standing there looking around. For the record in that 30 mins he could got multipe 4K:s in other matches just ridicious to waste that much time for it.

    Maybe I'm missing something but it looks like you also have waited 30 minutes. And if it's true, you were equally as stubborn as the killer, both as right or as wrong about it.

  • @SgtMittens said:

    Some of these comments...a smart move? Good counter? The killer is holding the game hostage because they'll fill their diaper if LE GASP, one person escapes!

    Reality doesn't come naturally to a few of you.

    The only one holding the game hostage is the survivor in this case. The killer is not preventing the survivor from completing their objective, repairing generators and escaping. In no way is this prevented by the killer standing on top of the hatch.

    But the survivor standing idle in the basement not progressing the is holding the game hostage, by not doing anything to progress the game.

    Please stop spouting incorrect facts and lies.

    Edit: The only way the killer could have been the one taking the game hostage would be if he was body blocking the survivor in a corner, so that the survivor would be unable to move.

  • @drsoontm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3154415#Comment_3154415

    I would not blame him for that. It's a pretty well known fact rifts are often basically throws.

    But I would blame blaming the killer.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3154444#Comment_3154444

    Maybe I'm missing something but it looks like you also have waited 30 minutes. And if it's true, you were equally as stubborn as the killer, both as right or as wrong about it.

    That killer was more stubborn I was the one giving up she would waited probably hours there and well she didn't even down me when I come to her she continued blocking me few minutes and headnodding. Im surpriced she didn't bleed me out that's what that kind of killers usually do.

  • @SgtMittens said:

    Some of these comments...a smart move? Good counter? The killer is holding the game hostage because they'll fill their diaper if LE GASP, one person escapes!

    Reality doesn't come naturally to a few of you.

    Someone understanding it appearently killer is allowed to do anything.

  • You ran a build that does nothing to help your team, likely hid at least toward the end so they died and not you, AND you ALSO waited doing nothing for 30 minutes desperate to get your archive done. I struggle to see how you're any better than the killer here.

    Exactly the same logic when someone hides in a locker against a tombstone Myers to deny their achievement.

  • @SgtMittens said:

    Some of these comments...a smart move? Good counter? The killer is holding the game hostage because they'll fill their diaper if LE GASP, one person escapes!

    Reality doesn't come naturally to a few of you.

    It's not holding the game hostage though, the survivor can do the gens and leave. Heck the survivor literally has the BIGGEST gen speed buff in the entire game in Sole Survivor and STILL refused to do gens.

  • @Krazzik said:

    You ran a build that does nothing to help your team, likely hid at least toward the end so they died and not you, AND you ALSO waited doing nothing for 30 minutes desperate to get your archive done. I struggle to see how you're any better than the killer here.

    Exactly the same logic when someone hides in a locker against a tombstone Myers to deny their achievement.

    Well my teammates are always bad my mmr has probably went down because of this challenge I have died more than 10 games a row still trying to do it so they don't do anything useful anymore. Im only one doing gens last match did 4. For thank's my teammates show to the killer where I am because I go hiding when last goes down and killer leaves him to bleed out. I will continue dying probably and maybe eventually one friendly killer gives me the hatch I do that all time but killers like that are rare.

  • Most entitled survivor in dbd shows survivors are most entitled.

    But we won't really mean this and be like you. Some at least.

  • @SgtMittens said:

    Some of these comments...a smart move? Good counter? The killer is holding the game hostage because they'll fill their diaper if LE GASP, one person escapes!

    Reality doesn't come naturally to a few of you.

    Holding the game hostage? Whats stopping him from doing the 2 gens and leaving?

  • @Shaped said:

    Most entitled survivor in dbd shows survivors are most entitled.

    But we won't really mean this and be like you. Some at least.

    Im killer main but okay.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3154401#Comment_3154401

    And he is going to keep running it and ruining games because that tome challenge is ridiculous. I blame the developers, not him.

    That Tome Challenge was harder to get than the Left For Dead achievement. With the changes to Hatch from close to a year ago, it's borderline sadistic to leave it in as is. I definitely agree.

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3154573#Comment_3154573

    Holding the game hostage? Whats stopping him from doing the 2 gens and leaving?

    This. If the killer knows you have a key then all they can really do is camp the hatch. The moment they leave you escape, whether they close it or not.

    You however have other things you can do, gens, the gate. Even if it's just to light a fire under the killer and get them to panic and leave the hatch so you can do your archive.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3154575#Comment_3154575

    That killer was more stubborn I was the one giving up she would waited probably hours there and well she didn't even down me when I come to her she continued blocking me few minutes and headnodding. Im surpriced she didn't bleed me out that's what that kind of killers usually do.

    At least you know whose time is more valuable.

  • @Lynxx said:

    There was a time when I would of 99% the two remaining gens, then popped them within seconds of each other and forced her off that hatch.

    This.

    They were already running Sole Survivor. They could've just burned through the other gens.

  • @Lynxx said:

    There was a time when I would of 99% the two remaining gens, then popped them within seconds of each other and forced her off that hatch.

    This person knows how to play the game. OP take note.

    I mean I was thinking the same thing why didn't you do the gens? Then the killer would have three exits to cover instead of one. If it's because you HAD to have that key escape you're just as stubborn as he was in 30 mins I'm sure you could've had a key escape in another match.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3154543#Comment_3154543

    In my opinion it's just ridicious to stand in that same spot waiting 30 mins to just get 4K. I would fix remaining generators but I had tome to complete so I just gave myself to the killer eventually what she wanted. Got headnods and hits on hook ofcourse.

    How is that less ridiculous than YOU waiting 30 minutes for the huntress to un-ass the hatch when you had a clear alternative and perks optimized to achieve that alternative?

  • Alright, I am going to go ahead and close this up here between comments going repeatedly around in circles, as well as a few comments toward the OP.

    This situation as described does sound nearly akin to the old standoffs; both parties had options to progress/end the game (Survivor doing gens, even one gen to possibly lure her away from hatch, doing the other gen if she didn't leave, and Killer closing the hatch and activating NOED, especially in a face-to-face standoff), and both parties instead chose to play for the hatch until one party chose to stop doing so.

1 2 ›