New BP Code: 200k
TwitchRivalsTW2022
Enjoy!
TwitchRivalsTW2022
Enjoy!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For how long is the code valid?
Twitch Rivals codes usually only last a few hours.
Ouch.. R.I.P. ~200k of bloodpoints in my case, then..
Thanks for the code!
Thanks! It still works :)
Nice! A reason to log in. And then immediately log back out.
Normally I give out Holly pics for codes but multiple pics have already been shared this week. I don't know if the forum can take yet another Holly pic and survive the onslaught of adorableness...
So you get a Holly Meme instead!
When Holly is added as the newest killer, she will remember those who gave out codes
Code still works as of this post. Thanks!
Still works. Thanks!!!
Still worked for me. Thanks!
Still works. Thanks
Thank you 😀
Still working for me
still works thx
Still works for me at 5am XD
Code has expired now.
Oh what? Did I miss out *cries*
I don't get why they let the codes only work for 24h... A lot of people can miss out on that, that way.