Should BHVR adjust the Terror Radius for more Killers?

Wesker has a 40m Terror Radius. Any other Killer ought to have a similar TR size?

Comments

  • They need to make Deathslinger's terror radius bigger!

  • @Veinslay said:

    They need to make Deathslinger's terror radius bigger!

    I rarely play him now cause hes so weak and you want him even weaker? 😫

  • I'd love for doctor to get his increased.

  • @Veinslay said:

    They need to make Deathslinger's terror radius bigger!

    Lmao what?! Why?😂

  • @Emeal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3140107#Comment_3140107

    I rarely play him now cause hes so weak and you want him even weaker? 😫

    I honestly think it could be more of a buff. Similarly to Huntress, 40 meters is big enough to not know where he is exactly, just vaguely around you somewhere .... And then there's starstruck.

    Also: give me 28 meter pig back

  • I firmly believe Pig should go back to 28m so her stealth is actually usable.

  • I think TR size is something fundamental that gives you a pretty much precise information about distance to the killer. I dont even get why there was a need to give him 40m at all, and I would heavily dislike if more killers get more random TR sizes because it completely shakes up your intuition. Like if you would change the flashlight/pallet save timing every other patch

  • Pig and Deathslinger should get their smaller TR's back, especially since they walked back the spine chill changes. If anyone's were to be increased i'd say Bubba and Doc should be increased, for both personality and power reasons respectively. Some characters i'd say "could" be increased like Nemesis and it would make sense, but i feel it would hurt them too much if done without any compensation. In fact I wish it would work better on Nemesis, because it would really play into the whole "he's always chasing you from somewhere nearby" mentality he and Mr X were known for.

  • Makes no sense why Wesker has a 40 meter TR while Nurse and Blight are stuck with 32 meters.

  • @versacefeng said:

    Makes no sense why Wesker has a 40 meter TR while Nurse and Blight are stuck with 32 meters.

    I mean if you really want to make nurse's starstruck radius 40m at base, i don't think many of them would mind too much.

    To be honest though, 40m is a really large radius. It actually becomes a positive for the killer on small maps because of how unreliable it becomes.

  • @Veinslay said:

    They need to make Deathslinger's terror radius bigger!

    Agreed. Ranged attacks shouldn't get that kind of advantage. I've played Deathslinger with monitor and abuse and sure, that can be really fun but if they change it, oh well, life goes on. I'll have to try a little harder to catch them with his fishing pole.

  • I wonder how 40m TR Doctor would go. He's not exactly mobile though, so that might hurt him more than it helps.

  • @SgtMittens said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3140107#Comment_3140107

    Agreed. Ranged attacks shouldn't get that kind of advantage. I've played Deathslinger with monitor and abuse and sure, that can be really fun but if they change it, oh well, life goes on. I'll have to try a little harder to catch them with his fishing pole.

    Large TR is detrimental to Slinger because unlike Huntress and Tricky Boi he is a short to mid range Killer. Every Slinger I faced never once hit me with thier gum because I could hear him coming before he was even in range.

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3140228#Comment_3140228

    Large TR is detrimental to Slinger because unlike Huntress and Tricky Boi he is a short to mid range Killer. Every Slinger I faced never once hit me with thier gum because I could hear him coming before he was even in range.

    I know it's a typo, but you said gum and now I'm picturing Deathslinger spitting his gum out at people. Anyway, that's a good point and I didn't think about that so, kudos. He's a killer I've only played 3 or 4 times so I wouldn't know for sure.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    I wonder how 40m TR Doctor would go. He's not exactly mobile though, so that might hurt him more than it helps.

    Since his blast goes off his TR it might actually be a buff plus don't you hear it all the time when in madness 2/3 or is it an addon that does it I can't remember.

  • @Emeal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3140107#Comment_3140107

    I rarely play him now cause hes so weak and you want him even weaker? 😫

    Nonono he has a point

    Make slingers terror radius mapwide

    It better then no terror radius 😎

  • @Ryuhi said:

    Pig and Deathslinger should get their smaller TR's back, especially since they walked back the spine chill changes. If anyone's were to be increased i'd say Bubba and Doc should be increased, for both personality and power reasons respectively. Some characters i'd say "could" be increased like Nemesis and it would make sense, but i feel it would hurt them too much if done without any compensation. In fact I wish it would work better on Nemesis, because it would really play into the whole "he's always chasing you from somewhere nearby" mentality he and Mr X were known for.

    On the subject of Nemesis, in the classic version of RE3 he often "Came out of nowhere". I.E. when he kills Brad. Or when he crashes through the police station window, etc. I feel a "smaller" TR would fit him thematically.


    At the same time, I also think a larger TR could work for Nemesis for the reason you stated. Would make him a little more confusing to play against as his TR would be harder to judge if he's looking for you, chasing someone nearby, etc.

  • @Emeal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3140107#Comment_3140107

    I rarely play him now cause hes so weak and you want him even weaker? 😫

    But think of the starstruck synergy!

  • @Emeal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3140107#Comment_3140107

    I rarely play him now cause hes so weak and you want him even weaker? 😫

    Tbf his TR should be at least the range of his attack.

  • I'm not really sure why Wesker has a 40m TR, but if one killer could use a larger radius, it's Trapper. One of the few things he has going for him is his TR.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    I wonder how 40m TR Doctor would go. He's not exactly mobile though, so that might hurt him more than it helps.

    That would be pure chaos, especially if Doctor ran his 2 best Calm Add-Ons and Distressing. That's almost a 65 meter terror radius

  •  ̶M̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶T̶r̶i̶c̶k̶s̶t̶e̶r̶'̶s̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶e̶r̶

  • @PaintedDeath said:

    I'm not really sure why Wesker has a 40m TR, but if one killer could use a larger radius, it's Trapper. One of the few things he has going for him is his TR.

    You want to nerf TRAPPER???

  • @SgtMittens said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3140378#Comment_3140378

    I know it's a typo, but you said gum and now I'm picturing Deathslinger spitting his gum out at people. Anyway, that's a good point and I didn't think about that so, kudos. He's a killer I've only played 3 or 4 times so I wouldn't know for sure.

    I never even noticed the typo lmao so that will stay. But yea his smaller TR also went with his background as a bounty hunter for the corrupted prison Warden. The only thing wrong was his Quick scoping, so the ADS change along with the TR increase made him a bad Killer to play.

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3140111#Comment_3140111

    Tbf his TR should be at least the range of his attack.

    It was before the Nerf or maybe slightly smaller but that's what made him fun to go against because once you hear the TR your within his range and could get speared.