Fellow blight mains!
What’s y’all’s favorite build to run?
most fun and most effective.
Im currently running - pain res, lethal, bbq, and of course shadowborn.
What’s y’all’s favorite build to run?
most fun and most effective.
Im currently running - pain res, lethal, bbq, and of course shadowborn.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Iron Grasp and Agitation to take them to basement. And also Lightborn is better than Shadowborn. True supremacy.
Lol thats eerily similar to my nurse build.
Pain res, Bbq, Lethal, Floods of Rage
noooooo sirrrrr I cannot do without shadowborn. Idk how people do it. 😂
blight gets 3 perk slots. 😂
Same as yours, varying sets of add-ons that I rotate through. Though I was running stridor and shadowborn only for the first week of the patch, felt good to hear survivors for once.
lethal, bbq, nwo, shadowborn
just zoom and if it gets to endgame then i have a chance at a comeback
I don’t run any addons 95% of the time. But interesting, how’s stridor on blight?
I thought about using an endgame build for blight. Chip at them throughout the game then hit them with NWO, remember me, BW, maybe noed if not using alchemist.
Pain Res, Agitation, BBQ and Shadowborn has served me well so far.
with how hypermobile blight is, i think itd work really well. id swap noed for maybe infectious or smthn along those lines to snowball, and maybe iri tag instead of alch ring just for funsies
Im gonna pretend like Shadowborn and Lightborn are switched here
I use shadowborn, devour hope, undying and retribution. Usually no add-ons.
Right?😂😂
From what I'm seeing, blight would be useless without aura reading.
What you should be seeing is that aura reading perks serve hyped mobile killers really well.
Not that they would be useless without it. You can also play these characters in an area control way with corrupt, dms etc. Aura reading is just way more fun for both sides.
There’s plenty of builds that don’t use it lol. It just works very well as dead harder said. I’ve got 2 other pre made builds with no aura. Gen regression build and anti healing build.
Lethal, BBQ, Enduring, Spirit Fury. Pallet eater / unstoppable Blight.
nice! I noticed people love to prethrow with blight so I started playing around with brutal strength so I could shred the pallets and get into a rush sooner.
I would be happy when I finally can play 180 Flicks XD. LilithOmen needs to teach it.
Plus sliding around the shack. So many moves I cant do till now. But I learn him since 5 days or so, so I think it will come from time to time for itself.
Lilith omen is the reason I turned to a blight main. His tutorial videos on YouTube changed the game for me. Flicks have never been so easy. I finally got down the moon rushes on shack. It’s been so much fun.
They definitely are hard to get good and consistent with, WHILE landing hits.
Well yea. Experience makes things easier to do.. but it doesn’t mean it’s not a hard tech to pull off for new blights.