Vanny Should Come To DBD With Springtrap

I've recently finished replaying through FNAF Security Breach again and I was thinking that since people and myself want William Afton as a killer I was thinking while playing Security Breach that maybe Vanny should be a Legendary skin for Legion just to add some FNAF cosmetics in the game.

image.png


Comments

  • Can someone fill me in on who Vanny is thanks

  • @DoritoHead said:

    Can someone fill me in on who Vanny is thanks

    She's basically the sidekick villain in Security Breach that appears at points and hunts you down but, isn't an animatronic.

  • @DoritoHead said:

    Can someone fill me in on who Vanny is thanks

    Nobody knows the lore was so convoluted in the game /hj

  • I don't think FNAF should ever come to DBD.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I don't think FNAF should ever come to DBD.

    Why don't you think it should come?

  • @Pulsar said:

    I don't think FNAF should ever come to DBD.

    I think it should, if it is done right.

    FNAF may have lost some of its original essence, I don't deny that, but at the very beginning it was a very mysterious and macabre story about an elusive killer and bodies of dead children stuffed inside animatronic suits.

    That is the FNAF I strongly believe could work in DBD.

  • Outfits i would like to see:

    FNAF 1 Foxy - The Hillbilly

    Molten Freddy - The Dredge

  • @DoritoHead said:

    Can someone fill me in on who Vanny is thanks

    The "main villain" of FNaF: SB that appeared like 5-6 times over the course of the game and is also the person that brought Afton back from the dead (for like the 4th time now) which is why I absolutely despise her and everything that has to do with everything post Pizzeria Simulator

  • Three reasons listed in terms of personal importance.

    1) It's fanbase.

    No offense to you but FNAF already had a very negative connotation in my mind prior to the Pinhead teaser debacle on the Forums. The fanbase has an awful reputation and seeing the actual insanity and spam they produced was really just the nail in the coffin for my opinion. The fanbase is children and extremely cringy.


    2) It's creator. Not going to talk about this one much, since it pertains to politics.


    3) The actual content.

    FNAF is...not a complicated game. Almost everyone is familiar with the first one and that's the one I'll be referencing. It's simple jumpscares. It might've been cool in 2014 but it doesn't really translate well to DBD. There are better games that would translate better that should come first.



    To sum it up, there are better games with better fanbases with better creators that should come to DBD way before FNAF is even considered.

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3133716#Comment_3133716

    The "main villain" of FNaF: SB that appeared like 5-6 times over the course of the game and is also the person that brought Afton back from the dead (for like the 4th time now) which is why I absolutely despise her and everything that has to do with everything post Pizzeria Simulator

    5-6 times is generous.

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3133716#Comment_3133716

    The "main villain" of FNaF: SB that appeared like 5-6 times over the course of the game and is also the person that brought Afton back from the dead (for like the 4th time now) which is why I absolutely despise her and everything that has to do with everything post Pizzeria Simulator

    Honestly, the whole thing could have stopped at FNAF 4, imo.

    I much prefer the Old FNAF idea of "something really dark happened here, but you don't know who or what".

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3133730#Comment_3133730

    I think it should, if it is done right.

    FNAF may have lost some of its original essence, I don't deny that, but at the very beginning it was a very mysterious and macabre story about an elusive killer and bodies of dead children stuffed inside animatronic suits.

    That is the FNAF I strongly believe could work in DBD.

    The first fnaf game did everything right. It was a truly original horror concept. It lost some of that magic though.

  • @AnchorTea said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3133744#Comment_3133744

    The first fnaf game did everything right. It was a truly original horror concept. It lost some of that magic though.

    I like the franchise until FNAF 4.

    After that...eh, not so much.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3133737#Comment_3133737

    Three reasons listed in terms of personal importance.

    1) It's fanbase.

    No offense to you but FNAF already had a very negative connotation in my mind prior to the Pinhead teaser debacle on the Forums. The fanbase has an awful reputation and seeing the actual insanity and spam they produced was really just the nail in the coffin for my opinion. The fanbase is children and extremely cringy.

    2) It's creator. Not going to talk about this one much, since it pertains to politics.

    3) The actual content.

    FNAF is...not a complicated game. Almost everyone is familiar with the first one and that's the one I'll be referencing. It's simple jumpscares. It might've been cool in 2014 but it doesn't really translate well to DBD. There are better games that would translate better that should come first.

    To sum it up, there are better games with better fanbases with better creators that should come to DBD way before FNAF is even considered.

    The fan base is really bad I can agree with that I was streaming my revisit to FNAF and had a kid that put something really bad in my chat about Gregory and Roxanne Wolf won't go into details.

    The creator's thing was his choice not much we can do about that and that's all I'll say.

    I don't think they would focus on the first game like maybe some references sure but, I think they'll more focus on 3, 4, and maybe Security Breach for Afton.

    Sure there's better franchises that should be in before FNAF Friday The 13th, is a good example.

  • i'm sorry this just looks like bootleg robbie the rabbit

  • The ending cutscene, that one part with Chica, the sus Vent, the time paradox, and the fountain.


    @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3133763#Comment_3133763

    Honestly, the whole thing could have stopped at FNAF 4, imo.

    I much prefer the Old FNAF idea of "something really dark happened here, but you don't know who or what".

    Honestly, FNaF 4 would've been a terrible ending. It was more of a spin-off than an actual main part of the series. Tho that might be because of my bad memory

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3133776#Comment_3133776

    The ending cutscene, that one part with Chica, the sus Vent, the time paradox, and the fountain.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3133793#Comment_3133793

    Honestly, FNaF 4 would've been a terrible ending. It was more of a spin-off than an actual main part of the series. Tho that might be because of my bad memory

    I am sure it is.

    4 is amazing.

  • Vanny was a shite villain, to be perfectly honest. Besides, isn’t she a product of he-who-shall-not-be-named anyway?

    Also, regarding FNaF, Security Breach is best left alone entirely. That game was (and still is) even buggier than DbD by a large margin. Its story was laughably poor, optimisation felt quarter-assed at best, pathfinding band-aids (read: staff-bots) everywhere. Just frustrating and confusing throughout.

    Its visuals were neat, I guess, but that’s all the praise it gets from me.

  • I don't think no FNAF should really ever come to DBD. One of the most broken franchises ever.

  • Hell no. FNAF can stay out of DBD literally forever.