Favorite cosmetic?
I really like the doctors Victorian coat and weapon but I think my favorite has got to be the Nurses' Victorian outfit. Hallowed blight ones are really cool too.
I really like the doctors Victorian coat and weapon but I think my favorite has got to be the Nurses' Victorian outfit. Hallowed blight ones are really cool too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
P3 Claudette
Dwights black and blue face
Glowing Eyes! (°°)
David Naked

I wish
My Legacy 3 Nurse.
Wraith's hole.
LOL that sounds so wrong.
I would totally stick my fist through Wraiths' hole....
Cabbage hag head and only the head combined with any other cosmetic that isn't cabbage hag.
Dwight: Black and Blue with the College Daze and Grape Crushers. (Going for that horror movie look)
Detective Tapp: Investigation suit with Tactical Trousers and Investigation Tapp head
Lara Cr.... i mean Kate's Winter Outfit and Dwight's Hoodie and socks
Prestige
I live for such moments.
P3 Nurse bc why not?
Nippleless Wraith is the best
U wanna start a riot, right?
So it's not a secret that Dwight and Mathieu are the same person... Cool.
The new trapper anniversary mask is pretty cool, but i definetely have to go with geisha spirit
I passionately hate every cosmetic for Ace
That was my sole purpose
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/202/a-completely-nude-david-king-skin
Bunny feng
-Poncho Bing Bong Boi( Shadow Face Wrap)
-Momma Bear Huntress
-Harajuku Graffiti Nea
-Comedy Horror Clown
-Downtown Fair Clown
-Foul Bile Doctor
-Seeping Hollow Bing Bong Boi
One day...one day...
Why do the licence holders hate us?!
Susie
chuckles.
god i love this mask!
I'll probably be playing Jo the most. Susie is great though, most creative mask by far. I can't wait to hear their voices too!
Sadly, she will be to own in the store... Propably for 1100 auric cells
Unfortunately, if they do come by default it would be amazing but that sadly won't happen most likely. I enjoy spending money on cosmetics but these are lore characters
Yeah, It would be really amazing... but she is unfortunately very detailed, so I guess she will to buy.. (I HOPE NOT)
Yup, we've just gotta have a tiny bit of hope
Almost worthy of another conversation, but I think there are some Cosmetics that are so popular, that others are neglected.
I only ever see Doctors with Blighted body now, and have yet to see the Victorian body.
Similarly, with David King, I only ever see the Shirtless skin and have never seen the Rowdy Boy Rose Training Jacket, which I proudly sport and is also my answer to your question!
Btw... why are literally ALL David King cosmetics from the shorthaired sportsoutfit?
I am running the bearded David with the more bulky clothing (thick jacket and boots), but even the recoloers are all "the other" outfit.
Yeah, some cosmetics are very underrated. I wanted to buy the Victorian doctor body and cane but I already spent so much on all the killer blight cosmetics that I'm holding off from buying any until the new chapter comes out because I'm going to buy that and a few cosmetics like Santa clown and a few Christmas sweaters for my fave survivors
I hope there's no rules against reviving but I found this through Google.
Mine has to be Ballerina Feng atm. For killer, probably the Nurse's Miss Smithson or the Spirits school girl outfit. Also love the Hag's red dress and Gold and Silk outfit.
Honestly fav is the new Kate skin. Just always been into metal/Rock women.
Came here to post this! <= it's also in my profile
A few I really like...
Burial Kimono Spirit
Grizzly Bear Head Huntress
Mud Medusa Hag
The new surgeon Doctor outfit
For Killers:
Absolute favorite is P3 julie. Nothing like seeing that girl covered in blood... What, you thought I'd say Suzie? XD
Although, Spirit's Red kimono, blade that comes with the kimono, and the Oni face looks cool too.
Doctor's Blighted cosmetics are also cool.
For survivors:
Jane's art cosmetics are nice, but I like all the ugly sweaters Especially Ace's.
I also like American Flag Kate with long blue jeans too.
So many to choose from...
As killer I really like the Tragic Love Opera Wraith costume.
As survivor I love Parachute Dwight. 😍