Devs, why didn't u add HUD obsession legs on every survivor?
This will help solos to know all time if someone (and who) is getting chased or not. Obviously, the real obsession will get a different style of spiderlegs (maybe just in red) so noone will lose the information.
Currently, it's only on one survivor. Solos don't benefit a lot of it, especially not the obsession itself. And even less if no obsession exists in a round
Currently, it's only on one survivor. Solos don't benefit a lot of it, especially not the obsession itself. And even less if no obsession exists in a round
Comments
decisive strike thats why
It's as simple as that.
oh sorry, the explanation , oops, decisive strike will be usable instantly when obsession, if several survivors have ds, thats gonna suck, but if you mean by the red legs being the only one that would make swf ridiculously overpowered, but still, dying light would be wierd and red legs are dead obsession and that could lead to dying light bugging out, then I think of 2 things, one I re-read it and thats why I changed it a bit, and 2 I thought of a dying light rework that links to this idea and I will post it later
Once someone gets hit, get far away from them and do gens.
Ok, whats the compensation on the killers side?
Killers get the auras of all Survivors during a chase. It's equivalent and fair.
uhhh, I understand that, thats why I mentioned red legs being the obsessions original death symbol and redoing this the game could bug out dying light and require dying light to get a rework, so yes this I understand
TMI= Too Much Information
It isn't exactly a terrible alternative either.
Devs can add a second objective now, but don't.
They promised DS and Freddy reworks for who knows how long.
I can't say I'm enthused at the idea of waiting for killer balance while fighting SWF level survivors every trial with that sort of track record, the new changes coming that will already test my patience, and a killer that's half baked.
Pretty sure I am not alone in this either.
Recklessly making the game harder for killers will lead to a lack of killers.
People will either flock to survivor side, or quit.
That means longer queues for survivors.
and as others have stated, we need to balance solo survivors up to SWF... that way the devs can balance killers against all survivors equally.
I’d say the bullying comes from the idea that someone being THE killer makes them evil for the game, especially when you don’t see the player or hear their voice. It’s easier to dehumanize them, and make you feel like the “genuine good guy” in the game.
As for the making things easier, people don’t like too hard of a challenge, especially when they feel like they are overcoming “evil”. They want to feel like they can survive, not that they can overcome a difficulty, it’s about winning versus a ridiculously long social dichotomy that’s existed since forever. A lot of people when they play survivor feel a sense of entitlement simply for playing the good guy. And bullying something “evil” is okay. Think of all the bad peoples who have existed, and how people speak about them. It’s justifiable human nature in the real world, and they apply it here.
That ruins the element of surprise and jump scares for some killer builds. No thanks. You can always run bond or empathy.
Recklessly upping the power of solo survivors, especially to SWF levels will lead to a killer shortage.
Especially with zero compensation.
Mark my words.
because it's only for the obsession
See, I don't see the secondary coming any time soon.
Speaking of, what is the secondary objective anyhow?
For the killer mains and survivor mains here blinded by the common idea that this is a stupid idea, let me sum this up to simplify this. The OP is saying that he wants this feature added SO they can start buffing killers since solo would become SWF level and killers would ALL get buffs to combat solo/SWF since solo would be equal to SWF. He's got a good idea and then neither side would cry if they actually understood the idea. So stop attacking him saying it's a bad idea he's got the right thoughts. The idea might not be good and a little tacky but it would be reasonable since it'd be way easier to balance killer.
I agree with this. I purchased Dying Light, so got it to Dying Light 2 and I got lucky. 3/4 matches the first person I found was my Dying Light.
I unfortunately tunnelled them to Oblivion.
I threw the game and it became a farm fest for them.
It feels dirty.
But do you realize killers are going to be left in a lurch dealing with what's basically constant SWFs until they get balanced, right?
And there is no telling how long that will take, or if they even have a plan to make It balanced for killers to begin with?
So killers are going to be understandably mad while suffering the imbalance.
So while killers are waiting who knows how long until they get buffed, what do you think they will be doing?