Please let Wesker be a good killer

I swear it better not be another nemesis situation. Please don't let it be underwhelming. Please don't make his power boring. Please don't. Just don't.

Comments

  • @GeneralV said:

    Expect the worst.

    Please no

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3114365#Comment_3114365

    *looks at historical records of frothing survivors till they got her nerfed*

    Survivors probably will never find her "fun".

    They’re entitled to their super wrong opinion.

  • When it comes to BHVR, having high expectations is a mistake.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Expect the worst.

    Well I had good expectations last time and they didn't disappoint

  • @DEMONANCE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3112856#Comment_3112856

    i mean, there's huntress, oni, demo, blight (without his bullshit addons) good survivors usually don't complain about those

    it's impossible to create a killer everyone likes but those guys i think kinda come close to that.

    Demo is trash tier. People don't complain about Demo because it's hot supreme garbage.

    Blight and Nurse are the only killers that can handle really good voice communication SWFs without getting bullied. And people absolutely complained about many other things about Blight besides his addons. We had people complain about Blight stacking slowdown perks. We also had people complain about hug tech before BHVR said they will eventually remove it, and if that ever happens, we'll still have a bunch of complaints about his collision because a lot of survivors truly don't understand that the hits Blight gets from hug tech can often still be gotten using his intended collision mechanics. We also sometimes have people complain they see Blight too much. We also sometimes have people complain about Blight mechanics that were removed from the game a long time ago, because they have no idea how Blight works. And we still have people complain that Blight should get nerfed because solo q survivors think he's "unfun".

  • @Coffeecrashing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3114227#Comment_3114227

    Demo is trash tier. People don't complain about Demo because it's hot supreme garbage.

    Blight and Nurse are the only killers that can handle really good voice communication SWFs without getting bullied. And people absolutely complained about many other things about Blight besides his addons. We had people complain about Blight stacking slowdown perks. We also had people complain about hug tech before BHVR said they will eventually remove it, and if that ever happens, we'll still have a bunch of complaints about his collision because a lot of survivors truly don't understand that the hits Blight gets from hug tech can often still be gotten using his intended collision mechanics. We also sometimes have people complain they see Blight too much. We also sometimes have people complain about Blight mechanics that were removed from the game a long time ago, because they have no idea how Blight works. And we still have people complain that Blight should get nerfed because solo q survivors think he's "unfun".

    demo is b tier his chase is pretty strong but not exactly anti loop (that doesn't make him trash) and his map mobility is decent. people don't complain about demo cuz he's actually a good example of a "balanced" killer

    no oppressive anti loop but doesn't fail miserably in chase either. also he's cute and cuddly.

    Blight and Nurse are the only killers that can handle really good voice communication SWFs without getting bullied

    well you're not facing that kind of swf in 99% of your games but players like to exaggerate the existence and power of the swfs they face, if you're decent at killer you will consistently win with no trouble (especially after this patch) except that 1 in every 100 games where you might get a decent team.

    it's a combination of mmr not properly portraying the skill of the players and also most survivors being bad anyway it's not too hard to reach high mmr in dbd.

    pretty much the only thing holding killers back rn is map design (except the ones that just suck by design like ghostface/freddy)

    We also sometimes have people complain they see Blight too much

    well yes, variety is needed which is not common in high mmr unfortunately.

  • @DEMONANCE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3115415#Comment_3115415

    demo is b tier his chase is pretty strong but not exactly anti loop (that doesn't make him trash) and his map mobility is decent. people don't complain about demo cuz he's actually a good example of a "balanced" killer

    no oppressive anti loop but doesn't fail miserably in chase either. also he's cute and cuddly.

    Blight and Nurse are the only killers that can handle really good voice communication SWFs without getting bullied

    well you're not facing that kind of swf in 99% of your games but players like to exaggerate the existence and power of the swfs they face, if you're decent at killer you will consistently win with no trouble (especially after this patch) except that 1 in every 100 games where you might get a decent team.

    it's a combination of mmr not properly portraying the skill of the players and also most survivors being bad anyway it's not too hard to reach high mmr in dbd.

    pretty much the only thing holding killers back rn is map design (except the ones that just suck by design like ghostface/freddy)

    We also sometimes have people complain they see Blight too much

    well yes, variety is needed which is not common in high mmr unfortunately.

    There are so many people that exaggerate things on this forums, that if survivors can't find anything to complain about a killer, then that killer is trash.

  • @Coffeecrashing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3114227#Comment_3114227

    Demo is trash tier. People don't complain about Demo because it's hot supreme garbage.

    Blight and Nurse are the only killers that can handle really good voice communication SWFs without getting bullied. And people absolutely complained about many other things about Blight besides his addons. We had people complain about Blight stacking slowdown perks. We also had people complain about hug tech before BHVR said they will eventually remove it, and if that ever happens, we'll still have a bunch of complaints about his collision because a lot of survivors truly don't understand that the hits Blight gets from hug tech can often still be gotten using his intended collision mechanics. We also sometimes have people complain they see Blight too much. We also sometimes have people complain about Blight mechanics that were removed from the game a long time ago, because they have no idea how Blight works. And we still have people complain that Blight should get nerfed because solo q survivors think he's "unfun".

    He struggles not garbage there are a few killer that dose what he dose but better but he is still our demo dog

  • @RenRen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3111513#Comment_3111513

    In terms of fun? yeah I'd say so. In terms of strength? no, not at all.

    I disagree I would say he is close to pyrmidhead strength so high c low b teir

    He has anti loop with his whip zombies for map wide info and pressure

    The only thing he dosent have is mobility

  • @Coffeecrashing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3115794#Comment_3115794

    There are so many people that exaggerate things on this forums, that if survivors can't find anything to complain about a killer, then that killer is trash.

    I literally heard complaints from survivors about every single killer in this game, i don't think that's a reliable way to base a killers' strength on.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Him being good is nice and all

    But god i hope he has voice lines

    "You will not live to see the dawn" was so good

    I've got my fingers crossed for "Stop it! Don't open that door!" when the exits are powered.

    https://youtu.be/pVyOCssIXgQ?t=28

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    When it comes to licensed characters it should be accurate. Doesn't matter if it ends up not being unique,. The licensed characters should be those characters. Just wait for the next original killer.

    💯💯💯 Exactly. Nemesis and Freddy are shells of their ips. Here's to hoping Wesker feels like Wesker.

  • @Yords said:

    I swear it better not be another nemesis situation. Please don't let it be underwhelming. Please don't make his power boring. Please don't. Just don't.

    I don'k know what you mean tbh. I think Nemi is both fun to play as and against. I don't see anything underwhelming at all in him tbh.

  • @Blue_Archer33 said:

    After how much I've enjoyed these last several new Killers, I hold high hopes and expectations. I'm easy to please (I know. I'm always told this - ESPECIALLY in regards to DBD Killers) but I think that a bit more creativity is on the rise. I mean it's possible that Wesker is gonna have a power where he can THROW, INSTA-PICKUP and even DIVE through windows. Cmon. Let's be a little bit more optimistic and grateful, eh? At least try?

    Bro. I thought i'm the only one in this forum. But there are MORE. I enjoy playing as and against every killer, and i think weskers power sounds insanely fun. So good to find someone in this forum not complaining about everything. Can i marry you?

  • @Nemmy_Wemmy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3112444#Comment_3112444

    💯💯💯 Exactly. Nemesis and Freddy are shells of their ips. Here's to hoping Wesker feels like Wesker.

    Yup. Like if you won't make them accurate then what was the point of using that license then?

  • Here's another thing survivors need to consider: We don't want iconic killers being made into jokes. They HAVE to be strong. Competing for S tier even. I know there's some pretty tough survivor characters too, like Laurie or Ash, but them not being invincible in the face of danger is what makes them appealing.

  • @dugman said:

    I'm not sure why people are saying he's like Nemesis. Nemesis is a pallet smashing killer with a modest range attack and zombies that give him some tracking. From what little I've heard about Wesker it sounds like he's nothing like that.

    Let's make Nemesis the Kool-Aid man!

  • @Alex_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3112201#Comment_3112201

    Bro. I thought i'm the only one in this forum. But there are MORE. I enjoy playing as and against every killer, and i think weskers power sounds insanely fun. So good to find someone in this forum not complaining about everything. Can i marry you?

    Lmao bro honestly. It's a genuine shame that the toxicity is so potent in this community. We have such a good and unique game here that deserves positivity, but 99% of the fanbase (at least what is represented here on the forum) is so pessimistic. Makes me sad.

  • Tbh, I don't care if he's good or not. I just want him to be fun to play against

  • @Yords said:

    I swear it better not be another nemesis situation. Please don't let it be underwhelming. Please don't make his power boring. Please don't. Just don't.

    We already have the clown. We don't need another S+++ Tier killer.

  • He is middle tier.

  • @Bartlaus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/339010/please-let-wesker-be-a-good-killer

    We already have the clown. We don't need another S+++ Tier killer.

    I am not asking for another S tier killer. I just want a strong killer to be at least middle A tier.

    And after seeing what he can do, I think he deserves a spot in the A tier. But I think we should wait another week or so to see what happens.

1 2 ›