The Live BHVR Beyond Reactions Thread

I recall there being a similar thread for the Anniversary Stream, so here y'all go. You can dump all you reactions, feelings, memes, whatever here.

bhvrinteractive - Twitch

Comments

  • I expect the Chat to be god awful when something not-DBD-related is coming up.

  • Any Hooked on You info they announce, I will certainly not hesitate to share my thoughts.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I expect the Chat to be god awful when something not-DBD-related is coming up.

    I'm not even going to have chat open anyway. We got enough negativity as is.


    Loving this countdown music though

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3111313#Comment_3111313

    I'm not even going to have chat open anyway. We got enough negativity as is.

    Loving this countdown music though

    I have it open, because I am dumb.

    And I was also right on my expectation.

  • I detest this community.

    Despite the new game actually looking good and well made, it's not DBD related so Residentsleeper spam.

    Also can a mod untime me out from the chat pls I wont spam any more forsen emotes ty :)

    Edit: I think 99% of people forget that this is a BHVR stream, not a DBD exclusive stream. It's not gonna be all about DBD.

  • The core concept behind Meet Your Maker is really cool. Hopefully it'll be as fun as it looks.

  • Wish these streams could be at a convenient time for once.

    Feels3amAustraliaman

  • Meet Your Maker

    Super Mario Maker, but DOOM

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I expect the Chat to be god awful when something not-DBD-related is coming up.

    Such an optimist. It's going to be awful at all times

  • Mobile jurassic world...god.

  • Meet your maker looks interesting. I don't really care though, I am waiting for DBD.

  • @PapiFelixPSN said:

    As much as I don't want to sound like one of the people in chat, I would've preferred it if they did DbD first. If a company has a single game that basically makes all of their money, it's expected to be their priority, not other games that may or may not flop quickly.

    The fact that we have to wait until the end of the stream for the information on the main game is annoying.

    Not that that justifies the chat though.

    If you want people to see other content not just watch dbd and leave and ignore the rest why do it first?

  • I don't know what to make of the brawler game, hopefully I'm just outside the target audience.

  • @PapiFelixPSN said:

    As much as I don't want to sound like one of the people in chat, I would've preferred it if they did DbD first. If a company has a single game that basically makes all of their money, it's expected to be their priority, not other games that may or may not flop quickly.

    The fact that we have to wait until the end of the stream for the information on the main game is annoying.

    Not that that justifies the chat though.

    They've done it in a sensible way. Short info on other games before (so people actually see it) then the hour on the new game at the end (so people don't completely mald at having to wait hours to see Wesker whoever the next killer is)

  • Here's a guy who has no idea what to do with his hands/arms.

  • I was hoping they were going to continue the RE trailer tradition by having something unpleasant happen to Meg

  • Screenshot_2022-08-03-18-53-59-586_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

    She came to serve and serve she did new main me thinks

  • -rep Meg didnt get bodied in the cinematic again

  • Hmm...kinda just have to say. "That was it? All that time?"

  • Well that's what I was expecting. Just some basic reveal info, no PTB, no deep dive about perks / power.

  • Wesker better be good or im not buying

  • Still waiting for Steam Deck support ....

  • Ada better have her undercover outfit as a legendary cosmetic.

  • No Wesker gameplay ๐Ÿ˜’

  • The PTB is gonna be absolutely broken. I can't imagine the devs will manage to make a functional throwing mechanic

  • That trailer theme tho

  • They made us wait till the end to only tell us stuff we already knew from leaks. Really lame stream

  • All that, and almost nothing on Project W. High level overview, RPD map being split in two, tiny cinematic, Wesker being a combo of Blight and Nemesis. They spent more time on Hooked on You, which I still can't believe is a real thing.

    No. Bloodpoint. Codes.

    Aussies in tight jeans.

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    The PTB is gonna be absolutely broken. I can't imagine the devs will manage to make a functional throwing mechanic

    It'll use blight's collision. Throw them at shack, they slide off, fly outside the boundaries and instantly escape. Tough but fair counterplay

  • Throwing? I can already imagine the moments where Wesker just yeets the survivor out of the exit gates. Or out of bounds, even.

  • You've seen space Billy, get ready for space survivors ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Well that's what I was expecting. Just some basic reveal info, no PTB, no deep dive about perks / power.

    They said it was after the whole deep dive with MYM so... That's an hour I'll be tuning out.

  • @FilthyLegionMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3111378#Comment_3111378

    They said it was after the whole deep dive with MYM so... That's an hour I'll be tuning out.

    Looking forward to summarising everything that happens in that hour

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3111402#Comment_3111402

    Looking forward to summarising everything that happens in that hour

    See, I would've stayed if they saved the MYM for last but they're playing with our hearts by leaving it for last so I'm not watching that segment.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I expect the Chat to be god awful when something not-DBD-related is coming up.

    You guessed right

  • For a announcement stream I was hoping for some gameplay and perks. It was very underwhelming.


    Project S looks like it could be fun :)

  • @AnchorTea said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3111388#Comment_3111388

    You not being surprised after seeing leaks is a surprised pikachu face moments. BHVR cannot control leaks.

    Ehh... they seem very, VERY accurate. To the point that they must come from someone on the inside.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3111423#Comment_3111423

    Ehh... they seem very, VERY accurate. To the point that they must come from someone on the inside.

    .... That's how leaks work. Information gets out because some worker decides to betray an NDA. I don't think BHVR is intentionally creating them. There's been gaming leaks before that revealed huge amounts of info. For instance look up the ESRB Leak for Smash Bros. Completely non-intentional by Nintendo and there's a good chance someone got in trouble for it.

  • @AnchorTea said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3111388#Comment_3111388

    You not being surprised after seeing leaks is a surprised pikachu face moments. BHVR cannot control leaks.

    I was expecting them to atleast share what their perks are but they rushed through it even though most people only watched it for DBD

  • @AnchorTea said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3111430#Comment_3111430

    .... That's how leaks work. Information gets out because some worker decides to betray an NDA. I don't think BHVR is intentionally creating them. There's been gaming leaks before that revealed huge amounts of info. For instance look up the ESRB Leak for Smash Bros. Completely non-intentional by Nintendo and there's a good chance someone got in trouble for it.

    Thereby they are perfectly able to control them, they just...don't.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3111442#Comment_3111442

    Thereby they are perfectly able to control them, they just...don't.

    No, that's not what I'm saying. A worker is doing it in SECRET behind BHVR's back. That WORKER does NOT represent BHVR nor their MARKETING team.

  • @AnchorTea said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3111450#Comment_3111450

    No, that's not what I'm saying. A worker is doing it in SECRET behind BHVR's back. That WORKER does NOT represent BHVR nor their MARKETING team.

    I mean, they kinda do represent BHVR themselves, as they are directly associated with them and are reporting their behind-the-scenes progress to us directly. Of course they don't represent the marketing team, despite what the conspiracy theories say.

    My entire point is that they seem to be doing very little to counteract the leakers. If anything. You'd think with how long they've been able to go on there would've been some kind of investigation at the very least, but nothing has come of it.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Throwing? I can already imagine the moments where Wesker just yeets the survivor out of the exit gates. Or out of bounds, even.

    Grabs a surivor and throws them away from. The gate team mate just sees them slam into Yue corner of the door and just die

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I expect the Chat to be god awful when something not-DBD-related is coming up.

    You guessed right

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3111454#Comment_3111454

    I mean, they kinda do represent BHVR themselves, as they are directly associated with them and are reporting their behind-the-scenes progress to us directly. Of course they don't represent the marketing team, despite what the conspiracy theories say.

    My entire point is that they seem to be doing very little to counteract the leakers. If anything. You'd think with how long they've been able to go on there would've been some kind of investigation at the very least, but nothing has come of it.

    >They kinda represent BHVR themselves

    Yes and no. Let's say an entry-level BHVR programmer was filmed yelling and being verbally abusive to Starbucks workers. It gets posted online and people find out they work at BHVR. People may (although not likely) scrutinize BHVR for what this employee represents but there is an extremely tiny chance BHVR's main goal(s) as a company is being extremely rude to cafe workers. The more entry-level you are to a company, the smaller the responsibility is to representing them.


    If that person was Mathieu Cote or the BHVR CEO it'd be a little different. People would legitimately raise questions if this is how BHVR works by being verbally abusive to others.

    Basically, the leaker is not a person who is on the same level as Mathieu or the marketing team. They are entirely different. And essentially, if any employee breaks an NDA or goes against the plan out of self-interest they don't exactly do what BHVR WANTED TO DO. Does that make sense?


    And yeah catching leakers can be difficult sometimes. Companies dont usually state that they're suing a person. Usually its kept in privacy.


    TLDR; If you saw the leaks and was disappointed by todays news that's on you. Not BHVR.

  • In conclusion-Leon doesn't know how to check for a pulse.

  • They told us to tune in for PTB information and they lied. At least explain why it isn't possible to show gameplay or any of the details. Is it really that much of a mess over there?

    @[Deleted User] said:

    The only thing I'm disappointed about is not getting any gameplay whatsoever. I know it's not 100% finished yet but...


โ€น 1 2