Predictions on todays stream
My prediction is that there will not be PTB today (next week maybe), because we just got last hotfix patch and that would be too early to have PTB allready since the chapter is planed for September (and 3 weeks after PTB is usualy update).
I think we will get full trailer, reveal all characters that are coming and maybe some extra info like "oh there will be perk with this theme", "there will be new RE skins", etc. I bit doubt they will reveal the full chapter with some gameplay of the new killer. I think they will talk about / show us a bit the new RPD map(s) rework.
Comments
I just hope for some juicy BP codes.
What time is the stream anyway?
It should start in less than 1 hour but it will probably for REAL start in 1h and 8 minutes (there will be probably as before 30 min countdown).
Thank you :)
I predict they're gonna grovel and apologise to survivor mains for nerfing COH, and explain that they quickly nerfed Thana for killers for the same reason without leaving it for 6 months before deciding to do so...
I want more Hooked on You information from this stream 🥰
I am pretty sure they will give us at least release date, since the summer is sloooowly coming to end.
I predict you're going to be 100% wrong.
I've got my wallet open ready for that first still of Nurse.
Fingers crossed they give us a trailer for a Naughty Bear remastered.
DbD 2 announced? One can dream
I'm predicting a shadow drop of Hooked On You for today
I like the vault speed perk they are going to announce. Should be pretty great on most m1 killers.
They should definitely add more characters in it.
I will be going so crazy for that 😭