Resident Evil: Project W
I was just thinking ... what if the Resident Evil Chapter is connected to the Netflix Series?
I was just thinking ... what if the Resident Evil Chapter is connected to the Netflix Series?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope not.... i really hope not.
Not looking forward to the chapter and connecting it to some garbage show would be a dumpster fire
//
I feel sick just thinking about that
That's not real dialogue, right?
...right?
Would be cool tbh I liked the sisters and Wesker
Wesker will be weak just like Freddy. I'm not looking forward to it.
Pros: It would mean BHVR is working with Netflix again, which probably 100% guarantees a return for Stranger Things
Cons: literally everything else
Netflix's RE series is garbage. So i hope not, games are better.
I think this would be a terribly bad idea. Now you have me very worried for Project W.
My soul: ๐
The money i'd be saving: ๐ค
Yoooo just imagine an add-on with the zootopia porn line. Wouldn't that be epic?
To add:
I doubt it. There first one was all about the games. That show had ######### Blade in it. The chapter would be so pathetic to everyone.
The W in project W is Werewolf๐ค
Nah that's just been a running joke in the community for a while, stems from the fact that Resident Evil is actually a super random, nonsensical title if you think about it.
Haha sorry ๐