We're not friends, but a lot of you are good people . . .

I can tell from the way you try to calmly express yourselves, even when someone else isn't being as courteous to you as you are to them. And I read a lot of posts here about how bad your games have been going, and how frustrating it is. My games, too, have been a lot like what's been reported here. So you know what? Here's my advice about that.

In the words of Robin Williams in "Good Will Hunting," "######### them, okay?"

I'm not going to let those people stress me out--and neither should you. This is a game. If someone out there is using this game to try to hurt you because they get some sort of perverse, twisted joy from it--holy #########. That person has a lot of issues--and I hope they work through them. But if they don't, that's their choice. And it's my choice--and your choice--to determine how much we let them affect us.

I won't let those people bring me into their shitswamp, and I hope you don't either.

So here, look at this precious baby seal. This little peanut makes me feel a lot better. Share what makes you feel better.

78d6c5508a45d80646910031024c8e8f--cutest-baby-animals-funny-animals.jpeg


See you in the fog. ❤️

Comments