If you could ban 3 Killers to never see them again in your games, which killers would you pick?

Which 3 Killers would you ban as a Survivor?

Comments

  • Hag, Twins, and Trickster

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3078946#Comment_3078946

    Why is Spirit so common for you but no for me? 😭😭😭

    🤣🤣🤣

  • Huntress, Pinhead and Wraith.

  • Blight, Nurse and Trapper (he is not op or anything, I genuinely just suffer the whole match terrified of stepping in a trap)

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Which 3 Killers would you ban as a Survivor?

    Trickster, Legion and Nemesis

  • Huntress, nurse and twins.

    All of them I hate with a passion.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Which 3 Killers would you ban as a Survivor?

    I swear if doc is anywhere on this list... it'll hurt me

  • Cuntress, Blight, and trickster.

    Although if I could only remove one it would have to be the cuntress.

    They're ALWAYS the sweatiest. Their zoning abilities with the hatchets are borderline cheap and the hitboxes for them are ridiculous.

  • Nurse, Legion, Twins


    There's more I'd prefer to never see again, like Hag, Blight, Spirit and Pinhead, but these are the 3 I'd choose most

  • @garderachi said:

    Nurse, Legion, Twins

    There's more I'd prefer to never see again, like Hag, Blight, Spirit and Pinhead, but these are the 3 I'd choose most

    😞😞😞

  • Nurse, Bubba, that's about it. Would say Legion, just because they are so annoying right now, but I think that will pass.

  • Pinhead, Bubba, Trickster

  • Nurse

    I really don’t think there’s a way to fix this killer without completely gutting her which isn’t fixing her. Her very design is simply not enjoyable because it depends entirely on the skill of the person using her and not on the skill of the survivor in many cases, it’s like only one side gets to play the game. If a competent Nurse wants to hit you she is going to. I think the reason there’s any debate is because there’s a lot of mediocre nurses which causes confusion and people want to keep their oppressive toy.

    Hag

    Just hate the counterplay and jump scares in general, jump scares aren’t scary just a cheap trick. Unlike nurse she isn’t a balance problem but crouching everywhere you suspect a trap is just tedious, Also the camera snapping is annoying.

    Bubba

    Complete lack of interesting counterplay if they camp and many do. Doing gens and letting someone die is basically playing a single player generator sim and that’s fun for nobody except the Bubba. In general it just leads to a lot of dull play styles.

  • Artist, Hag, Pinhead

  • Artist, DS and Nurse.

  • Nurse, Trickster and Huntress.

  • No doubt Trapper (I can't stand playing against him), Bubba (as fun as they can sometimes be...most of the times they're absolute c**ts) and lastly Dredge. I like the idea but I am so sick of not seeing anything.

  • spirit, blight e legion

  • Legion (boring, predictable mending/progress bar simulator)

    Huntress ("I'll throw this hatchet nowhere near you yet the hit box will still register it as a hit")

    Bubba (Camps a hook and insta-downs anyone that attempts to rescue. 99% of the time will bring one of (or all of) the following perks: Iron Grasp, Agitation, Insidious, and NOED).

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Which 3 Killers would you ban as a Survivor?

    Pinhead, Legion, Nurse

  • Pinhead , Huntress and Freddy

  • Huntress, Trickster, Nurse.

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    spirit, blight e legion

    😭😭😭

  • legion, plague and nurse

  • Huntress, Pinhead, Nemesis. Ill take Nurse all day over those 3.

  • Trickster and pinhead, that's all.

  • 1. Nemesis

    2. Nemesis

    3. Nemesis

    He can take his stupid RPD with him too.

  • Legion, Trickster, Deathslinger

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3078931#Comment_3078931

    Let me quess why - Trickster because he has 0 counterplay in some scenarios and you just predrop hold W againts him. Bubba because most bubba players camp and Blight because they usualy tryhard, you see them offten and run best addons / builds.

    I understand bubba and trickster but its unfortunate about blight as I love bight but sucks as so many people tryhard with him as he's the most fun killer to play and play against when they play causally or you play causally only thing is that's rare to find

  • Nurse, Blight, Bubba.

  • Trickster, Nemesis, and Legion are not like any of these killers are strong really, pretty sure I have a high escape rate against all of them, it's just they are very boring and a snooze fest to berse

  • @SuzuKR said:

    None, banning killers is stupid and will ruin queue times.

    It’s called a hypothetical question😂 Way to be a negative Nancy about a hypothesis.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    Which 3 Killers would you ban as a Survivor?

    Nemesis, The Oni and Blight, every other killer in the game u actually have a fighting chance at winning against no matter how good the player playing the killer is with them. But when u play against Nemesis, Blight or The Oni unless someone inexperienced is playing them, u are pretty much sure to lose. They are way too OP, With Blight he's too OP due to how fast he can run otherwise u would have a fighting chance against him. Outrunning him in a chase is pretty much impossible unless they see some other survivor and change their course to go after them.

  • Legion, Nurse, Nemmy.

  • Nurse (only with range), trapper, michael.

  • @Sunkisses_ said:

    Trickster and pinhead, that's all.

    pinhead? really?

  • Dwight, Meg and David.

    These three have got me killed so often, I would not be sad to see them go.

  • oh easy:

    1. mending simulator Legion
    2. No skill required Trickster
    3. and irritating ass power Pinhead
    4. honorable mention for Dickslinger just because I've hated him since release
  • Legion - mend simulator is not fun. at all. neither is spending 20 min in a match

    Nurse - breaks the game - enough said

    Bubba - From the builds to the playstyle that Bubba players all gravitate towards.. just very anti-fun to play against.


    but to be 100% honest -- I like variety.. I like facing various different killers.. so it would be a shame to see any of them go... but I would sure like to see some of them changed...

  • Hag, hag, hag.

    By far my least favorite killer in the game, even the ones I don't find particularly fun I can tolerate. But hag, I just absolutely despise playing as and against her.

  • Trapper hag and twins

  • Nurse, Hag, and Huntress

  • I really love how everyone is voting for mostly Trickster and Legion because ######### SAME.

    Mines are Legion, Trickster and Nemesis. Genuinely hate them.

  • Nurse, Blight, and Legion.

  • Bubba, Bubba, Legion

  • Pink addon/Alch ring blight, Range/Starstruck nurse, and bubba

  • 1.) Blight

    2.) Blight

    3.) Blight


    I choose him three times, just so in case he ever manages to come back, I got two more bullets for his ass.

  • Nurse, Nightmare, Shape: due to hurt feelings these three need to be removed and converted into salt mines.

  • Trickster, Artist, Spirit.

  • Huntress. I don't know for what reason but they camp and tunnel more often, like they play in a tournament every time.

    Spirit because I don't like her design.

    Hag. 10 traps around 1 hook ☠️ But honestly I meet her rarely.

1 2 3