IF SET "A" WINS...
If winter skin set A wins we need at least Yun Jin skin from set B. It's too good ToT
If winter skin set A wins we need at least Yun Jin skin from set B. It's too good ToT
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How about we just add ALL of the skins
Fr. Even if they don't come out all at the same time, it'd be nice to have those concepts in the game eventually.
If set A wins I'm uninstalling.
They might do that eventually, but there’s probably a pipeline constraint where they can only develop a certain number of new skins in time for the winter event.
I think they should do the set A for characters that have an option in both and then all the characters that only had 1 option (Billy, Adam, Yun Jin) they should still make.
Your move, BHVR
Then drop the meg and kate skins, they both have enough
I just saw the skins, Set A 100% has to win. That Dredge skin looks to good.
Exactly! Put Yun-Jin and Adam in their place! It's about time those two receive something new!
I liked every skin in Set A + only Yun Jin's skin from Set B which seems to be a lot of peoples opinions. Hopefully they include it aswell if possible
Nah , we can have both.
If you mostly play surv, then set B is clear the choice, imo.
Problem is that Dredge cosmetic is really cool, and I must have it.
Or that
yeah adam and yun jin are getting shafted
See, I pretty much only play survivor and love set A much more than most of set B. They're all nice, but that set A Kate outfit... 😍
Also, not David being revealed as gay and promptly getting a nutcracker skin to follow up. Lmao
I don't remember which one I voted on. But I hope it wins since the other Kate skin is gross IMO
I mean, the Dredge skin is single-handedly winning this for group A. I like Mikaela's too, so it's a win for me anyway.
We need both sets really.
Can someone post a pic of all the options? I can't view them again since I've already voted.
I really like the Kate and Mikaela skins in set A, but they both get more than enough. I'd like to see the cosmetic love spread around.
Top row is set A, bottom is set B.
L-R:
David, Dredge, Kate, Trickster, Mikaela, Meg
Hillbilly, Yun-Jin, Trickster, Kate, Adam, Meg
I voted A for the Dredge skin. I don't really care abou the rest.
Can't believe I'm agreeing with a TB-ing GF, but yes this ^
Dredgie the Snowman could win all on his own. And that one should be free as well!
isn't that the free one?
A) Did it for the Dredge~
Unfortunately I'm still waiting for a Jeff winter skin
Set A is obviously gonna win cause most of Set B is meh.
I really wish they'd give Claudette something similar to what Kate is wearing in option A. Most of Claudettes cosmetics are pretty forgettable.
I voted Set A, purely because I like all the skins. Felt bad though cos Adam really doesnt get much love in the cosmetic department. Yun-Jins is definitely the best of Set B.
I may never play Billy again if I cannot acquire that outfit.
It is! That's what I meant but I think I worded it weird.
Agreed, I want deranged snowmen chasing after me
As someone that has been waiting forever for some new RE cosmetics, I feel ya!
Yun Jin looks much younger in the concept art.
I voted for Frothy the Snow-Dredge. ⛄
Snowman Dredge all the way - though hopefully they also give Dredge a holiday sweater skin at some point and just have it wearing the sweater incorrectly.
poor adam mains ,am a bit upset that the only possible new cosmetics for adam was behind a community choice.
I think someone gonna uninstall the game
I like the Set A costumes though.
BHVR please give us all of the cosmetics, we'll give you money. <3 I prefer the set A (which will win, it seems), but I love the Hillbilly and Yun-Jin outfits from set B. They deserve to get those cosmetics! Especially Billy will be so adorable. :) <3