Is it always the sweaty 4 stack meta squads that burn McMillan offerings?

Every time I see that bone in the loading screen, it's ALWAYS some comp style 4 stack decked out with DH, CoH, and 2nd chance perks. I've started just quitting immediately

Comments

  • actually its always the sweaty nurse or blight trying to get easy wins. (even easier than already is with those killers specially nurse)

  • Nah I sometimes do it as trapper.

  • No. They run Autohaven, RPD or Larries

  • There are better maps to go to as Survivor

  • Nah most of the time it's a sweaty Nurse player who hasn't showered in weeks running double range add-ons and tunneling the first survivor off the hook...

    They're playing pubs like it's a comp tournament so cringe Jesus.

    Most SWFs send me to Eyrie of crows or the Game with 2 Prove thyself + stacked toolboxes it's literally gg if I am not playing Blight/Nurse or If I don't get a early hit at 5 gens with Oni.

    Maps offerings should be removed from the game imo.

  • Are Killers now at the point that they complain about MacMillan? The MacMillan-Maps are as balanced as DBD can get. And in my opinion, players who burn MacMillan are mostly those players who want to go on a normal Map and just want to avoid an Indoor-Map or something like that.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Are Killers now at the point that they complain about MacMillan? The MacMillan-Maps are as balanced as DBD can get. And in my opinion, players who burn MacMillan are mostly those players who want to go on a normal Map and just want to avoid an Indoor-Map or something like that.

    Yeah, MacMillan is pretty innocuous among the other realms. I don't mind it at all from either side.

  • Oh so you'd rather RPD. Or how about The Game?

  • @Ayamir said:

    Nah most of the time it's a sweaty Nurse player who hasn't showered in weeks running double range add-ons and tunneling the first survivor off the hook...

    They're playing pubs like it's a comp tournament so cringe Jesus.

    Most SWFs send me to Eyrie of crows or the Game with 2 Prove thyself + stacked toolboxes it's literally gg if I am not playing Blight/Nurse or If I don't get a early hit at 5 gens with Oni.

    Maps offerings should be removed from the game imo.

    On map offerings being removed, I disagree. I despise getting the same map 5 times in a row.

  • @Kaitsja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3053725#Comment_3053725

    On map offerings being removed, I disagree. I despise getting the same map 5 times in a row.

    I concur I still remember the game sessions where I got the farm several times in a row before stopping for the night.

  • @Veinslay said:

    Every time I see that bone in the loading screen, it's ALWAYS some comp style 4 stack decked out with DH, CoH, and 2nd chance perks. I've started just quitting immediately

    Rather get this than the Nurses and Blights with Starstruck, PR, DMS, and MyC on Midwich I've been getting lately ๐Ÿ’€

  • Either that or sweaty nurse/blight that are out of their black hand offerings at the moment

  • What are you complaining about, mcmillan is probably the map with less bs for both sides (aside from shelter woods an its 4 pallets), complain if they send you to racoon city piss departement, eyrie of cringe, the game and the newly introduced garden of pain, those maps are bs, mcmillan doesn't come even close to it, I get happy when I get to go in mcmillan, at least the tile design is not garbage.

  • @XerraFox said:

    No. They run Autohaven, RPD or Larries

    RPD???

    R. P. D????

    SWEATY 4 MAN. RUNNING RPD???

    W h a T? ??

  • If I were in a sweaty SWF squad, I would not burn McMillan. I'd burn something like the Game.

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3053698#Comment_3053698

    RPD???

    R. P. D????

    SWEATY 4 MAN. RUNNING RPD???

    W h a T? ??

    Yes actually, when we run a swf with my buddies to annoy killers we know RPD pisses people off, so its one of the best picks alongside the game and eyrie.

  • @squbax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3054038#Comment_3054038

    Yes actually, when we run a swf with my buddies to annoy killers we know RPD pisses people off, so its one of the best picks alongside the game and eyrie.

    Keep doing that :)

  • I find Mc Millan pretty balanced. Usually the teams who want an easy win go for corn, Ormond, Red Forest, Crows, ... (and the fools take The Game or Midwich because they forget it's a pretty good map for a couple of killers)

  • @squbax said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3054038#Comment_3054038

    Yes actually, when we run a swf with my buddies to annoy killers we know RPD pisses people off, so its one of the best picks alongside the game and eyrie.

    Indeed. I usually remove the gloves whenever I get a RPD offering. If a survivor puts a Boon at the top of the library, I even go for a bleed-out.