100k BP code
For those not on FB/IG new code "cakewalk" for 100k BP
For those not on FB/IG new code "cakewalk" for 100k BP
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank you!
hey thanks so much
Thank you, kind person
@tippy2k2 just making sure you see this so I get my Holly pic.
Kitty alarm clock reporting for cuteness!
Now for the love of God Holly, no more meow meows in the morning!!! It's 6am π
That's an awesome alarm clock. π
7:15am Holly!!! Not 6am π‘
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKoXhacuaEQNice, thanksπ
I love how this is on the German Twitter but not the English one
Gracias <3
I've noticed when they do codes on the FB/IG stories the foreign DBD twitters share them. I think maybe because there aren't foreign DBD FB/IG pages?
Legend, thank you!
I asked for a Holly picture the other day and got squat ππ
Thanks for the code, bm33. Always appreciate you posting these :)
"100k BP? Tsk, thats dying on hook 3min into the trial with 5 flan. Add a Zero, plz" /s
Thy for the code
Holly knows her worth! You wanna see the kitty, you gotta pay the toll! She don't give up the goods for free.
Edit: I asked Holly and she said just this one time you can have a pic for free. So here's her eating her wet food because Holly gets all of the nice things.
Wow π