Disconnecting players solution...
Any player that disconnects in a 24 hr session should play with other disconnectors. And over 20% quitters to play 5+ matches with disconnectors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Still hilarious to see the irony of it
If I would post such a thread every time a survivor DCs, then you would think that Im playing from mars
Its not a secret that DCing is out of hand since BHVR has no harsh punishments for it, I dare to say that they cant even detect who is the one that DCed which is the reason why they have such absurd high rates for the automatic trigger otherwise I cant really explain this behaviour
@TwiztedMannix
Worked on it;
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/33255/an-anti-dc-algorithm#latest
I agree 100% once we had dedicated servers, like Dota 2, WoW etc. Then any queue punishment will be nice.
Else i admit i DC vs laggers (green lobby with lag inside).
Not my fault, so i have the option to stay or not in the match.
I have a solution...design a better game.
If people DC because they don't like the game, then why are they playing it in the first place?
Maybe they used to love the game, or they see the potential for fun. At least that's how i feel about DBD.. Starting to forget why lately though..