Have you ever decided to main a character due to a cosmetic?

As someone who never really cared for her, I'm really digging Nea's new outfit. Specifically that head piece! Just look at that drip, matches nicely with the Masquerade medkit/toolbox too.


1.jpg


Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • yes, shirtless david and scoops ahoy steve also nancy has pretty good cosmetics so she's my female main survivor.

    i love how nea has the brightest most colorful skins in the game so i also like to play her cuz of that from time to time.

  • I use Claudette/Nea/Steve...

    ...because of their cosmetics, haha

  • Joey's cosmetics. Didn't like Frank's personality much for Legion but Joey yeah. Also kinda liked Wraith's Angel of Music. Using that a lot at the moment to go with the masquerade and ringing the bell near invites so survivors find them :D. Only had two find it this way because of it.

  • Plague's Butterfly outfit and Trapper's krampus skins definitely enticed me into giving both killers a fair shake, and I'm super fond of both now for that reason!

    Looking stylish is a DBD essential.

  • Not necessarily main but it does influence what Survivor I will pour my next set of bloodpoints into. Nea/Kate and some recent Mikaela outfits have been really good. I've also recently got shirtless David in beach shorts - I couldn't resist that one either.

    I'm a gigantic Resident Evil fan since I was a kid though, so I also often play Jill/Leon and mix it up with Claire/Chris.

  • Cheryl's Lisa outfit made me main her, and was the first survivor I P3-50 with every perk in the game. I dabble with Yui, as I love her outfits, but as a Silent Hill fanboy, Lisa Garland will always be my number 1 main

  • Pig for the spinning drill weapon lol, we need more cool weapons for killers

  • For awhile I mained Ash because of Ashy Slashy :P

  • I mained Trickster when he first came out due to liking his style and cosmetics. I still very much enjoy that, but I overall keep playing him because I like his power and the way his add-ons slightly change the way he plays. To this day though, I love mixing new cosmetics with him and creating different outfits. I'm liking this new one I came up with:

    DBD1.png


  • Yes... I am guilty of maining a character due to cosmetics :3

  • Oni’s Minotaur skin is what got me interested in him in the first place, and he’s now my main (or at least one of them)

  • Thanks to cowboy Jake, he was my main survivor for a few years.

  • I mained Jake because of the Blight cosmetic.

  • Nah, nothing will make me switch from being a Dweet main

  • @Remedicist said:

    I mained Trickster when he first came out due to liking his style and cosmetics. I still very much enjoy that, but I overall keep playing him because I like his power and the way his add-ons slightly change the way he plays. To this day though, I love mixing new cosmetics with him and creating different outfits. I'm liking this new one I came up with:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YMMVP8QIC00H/dbd1.png

    that outfit looks sick my god

  • Jeryl made me play a ton of James, as well as Feng and her Shining Lion sweater

  • The new Nea has me acting up. Please don't tell Haddie and Mikaela.

  • @Remedicist said:

    I mained Trickster when he first came out due to liking his style and cosmetics. I still very much enjoy that, but I overall keep playing him because I like his power and the way his add-ons slightly change the way he plays. To this day though, I love mixing new cosmetics with him and creating different outfits. I'm liking this new one I came up with:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YMMVP8QIC00H/dbd1.png

    That Trickster fit is the exact same one I use! Except I use the blue and gold recolor for the torso instead of the black one

  • Cybil gang rise up

  • Cosmetics definitely encourage me to play other survivors. Lack of cosmetic options you can get with shards and lack of cosmetics as a whole is why I don't play certain survivors outside challenges.

  • Scoops Ahoy Steve got me on the Steve bandwagon through sheer memetical power.

  • Yeah this happened for me a few times this year. Mained Yun Jin for like half a year to play Fire Moon Mourner. Mained Elodie because I really liked Seoul Queen and Reindeer Onesie.

    Recently I’ve been playing Mikhaila cause Rejuvanation Spell, Lazy Pyjamas and Sunlight Seance. Mikhailas been really rich with cosmetics lately. Witching Hour was a great start to her collection. (Wasn’t really a fan of her base or her first purple outfit.)

  • My first main was ash because of ashy slashy

  • I think I'll be hard pressed to play anything other than mermaid mikaela for the foreseeable future.

    Doll Dredge is also fantastic, there was a bit of a lull but I feel like the art team has been killing it lately. Even the moth skins are cool even if characters I don't play are getting them.

  • Yup. My Dwight-Elf and my Dwight with the pink shirt/ black vest and ripped black jeans with the yellow sneakers. I get a lot of compliments for the suave look lol.

  • I would like to see more formal wear for the characters. Like tuxedo's, dresses, etc. I think the current event would have been the perfect opportunity for those cosmetics to be added to the shop. Alas... it was not to be.

  • Feng was already the first survivor I played, but her cosmetics are what made me get her to prestige 3-50.

    I don’t use a specific set, rather just parts of different ones, specifically:

    Pink-Hearted Headphones, Kitty Vest & Dress Shirt, and the Stripes And Spots shoes.

    As for killers, I mained Wraith for quite a while thanks to his “The Angel of Music” set. My only complaint with the outfit is that the weapon takes up a third of the screen.

  • @shinymon said:

    As someone who never really cared for her, I'm really digging Nea's new outfit. Specifically that head piece! Just look at that drip, matches nicely with the Masquerade medkit/toolbox too.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZFE3JSAFMKU6/1.jpg

    Claire technically