1 Perfect timed Dead Hard can Let u get like 4 extra Palets

And u want to tell me this Perk isnt Busted ?

On some Maps where there are many Palets like the Game or The Huntress Map if u use Dead Hard to get a palett or Window u shouldnt get in the Chase u can make the Chase so long that u can get to like 4 extra palets and Waste the Killer so much Time if u dont play stupid

1 Dead Hard has cost me like 3 Gens

PLZ BHVR deacivate this broken Mess until the big Perk changes in the Summer Update

Es Killers alao want to play the Event

Dead Hard is busted and give Survivors Way to much

Comments

  • They would have to disable broken killer stuff too, so no that’s not gonna happen.

  • Be glad, peeps. Spring Burst would be even worse!!!1 /s

  • Anyone who says it isn't busted either has no idea how to actually use it or they're liars. All it takes as a killer is to play a 4 survivor group who all don't DH into a brick wall to see how busted the perk can be.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002460#Comment_3002460

    Why not? They should. I would give up BBQ for Dead Hard.

    who cares about bbq lol I’m talking about nurse for example

  • @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002463#Comment_3002463

    who cares about bbq lol I’m talking about nurse for example

    I dont Care about Nurse but removing a whole Killer for just 1 busted Perk isnt a Good Deal

    I would be fine whit Noed even it is a Trash Perk and yeah it is Trash because u only can use it in Endgame and it can be Destroyed DH in the other Hand is busted

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002467#Comment_3002467

    Killers and perks are different. An overpowered perk makes every killer overpowered. Y'know? Not saying bbq is overpowered.

    And which killer perk since old ruin has been overpowered? Don't say Scourge Hook: Pain res, because that one isn't OP, its just absolutely necessary in todays meta to just keep up a lil bit with all the gens flying by left and right.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002460#Comment_3002460

    Why not? They should. I would give up BBQ for Dead Hard.

    Bbq aint broken though

  • It's funny how every single DH thread is anecdotal and tells stories of absolutely amazing survivors who impeccably time their DH so they can extend their chase by minutes. Sure, I know this happens, but I just find it curious that no one every talks about the myriad of DH fails you see or when survivors just do it in a panic and get downed seconds later. But yeah, sure, DH make survivors invincible....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnQl0JhI64A


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yep. I lost three gens today in one match because of 1 dead hard. Took 32 seconds to catch up to them and outplay them with remnant, and then they dead harded and the chase lasted for 45 extra seconds. This was on lery's. After hooking them 3 gens popped. Pretty much the only way i could have avoided this is bring corrupt intervention and hope the chase happens at the three unblocked gens.

    You're playing Dredge. You have options and don't need to commit to chases that hard. Hit&run works on Dredge if you build around it.

    Teleport to lockers mid chase to cut someone off, remnant teleports for mind games or traps, and old fashion chase fundamentals. You have several options to choose from mid chase. And thinks to his teleporting, you can choose to give up on a chase at any time without much worry as odds are you will find someone else rather quick without needing to walk the entire map. Add in Nightfall and his teleporting is simply deadly. Not only does he get stealth, he gains a LOT of information to know exactly where anyone is near his lockers.

    My preferred build on Dredge is

    Sloppy Butcher, Thana, Pop, and Darkness Revealed.

    Start off the game by instantly walking to a locker to get aura reading and using that for your first teleport. Should start almost any game with a chase. Then you can choose to commit or do some hit&run depending on how that chase is going or what else is happening. Just remember to make use of DR when ever you can. If you see someone, teleport to them. If not, knowing where people are not is still good information as you know where to not look.

    Sloppy and Thana support each other well. Dredge's map mobility makes it even harder to heal, even against Circle of Healing. Can't tell you how many times Iv interrupted or flat out reset someone healing. And if they do heal, Dredge gains progress towards Nightfall each time he wounds someone! And staying wounded isn't the best idea against Dredge with how easy it is for him to start chases from teleporting or stealth. So almost no matter what Survivors choose Dredge is gaining the seconds he needs in slower heals, slower gens, or more periods of Nightfall.

    Pop is just Pop. Some extra gen regression is always a good idea and combos with Dredge's teleporting very nicely in being able to use Pop exactly where you need it.

  • @sonata93 said:

    It's funny how every single DH thread is anecdotal and tells stories of absolutely amazing survivors who impeccably time their DH so they can extend their chase by minutes. Sure, I know this happens, but I just find it curious that no one every talks about the myriad of DH fails you see or when survivors just do it in a panic and get downed seconds later. But yeah, sure, DH make survivors invincible....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnQl0JhI64A

    Why is it funny that we're only interested in the use-case scenario where it over performs? Also, people talk about the DH fails all the time. "Well I suck with DH so it must be okay." Is the go-to, cop-out extraordinaire that graces every DH thread and YT video there is.

    Not much different than everyone who loves to dismiss all those baby nurses who can't land a blink, with hyperbolic claims of god nurses running around, even though she still has the worst kill rate. Like this guy:

    @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002463#Comment_3002463

    who cares about bbq lol I’m talking about nurse for example


  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002586#Comment_3002586

    Why is it funny that we're only interested in the use-case scenario where it over performs? Also, people talk about the DH fails all the time. "Well I suck with DH so it must be okay." Is the go-to, cop-out extraordinaire that graces every DH thread and YT video there is.

    Not much different than everyone who loves to dismiss all those baby nurses who can't land a blink, with hyperbolic claims of god nurses running around, even though she still has the worst kill rate. Like this guy:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002467#Comment_3002467

    Nurse pfp defending nurse. Classic.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002500#Comment_3002500

    And which killer perk since old ruin has been overpowered? Don't say Scourge Hook: Pain res, because that one isn't OP, its just absolutely necessary in todays meta to just keep up a lil bit with all the gens flying by left and right.

    On release undying was stupidly broken too

  • @Chewy102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002454#Comment_3002454

    You're playing Dredge. You have options and don't need to commit to chases that hard. Hit&run works on Dredge if you build around it.

    Teleport to lockers mid chase to cut someone off, remnant teleports for mind games or traps, and old fashion chase fundamentals. You have several options to choose from mid chase. And thinks to his teleporting, you can choose to give up on a chase at any time without much worry as odds are you will find someone else rather quick without needing to walk the entire map. Add in Nightfall and his teleporting is simply deadly. Not only does he get stealth, he gains a LOT of information to know exactly where anyone is near his lockers.

    My preferred build on Dredge is

    Sloppy Butcher, Thana, Pop, and Darkness Revealed.

    Start off the game by instantly walking to a locker to get aura reading and using that for your first teleport. Should start almost any game with a chase. Then you can choose to commit or do some hit&run depending on how that chase is going or what else is happening. Just remember to make use of DR when ever you can. If you see someone, teleport to them. If not, knowing where people are not is still good information as you know where to not look.

    Sloppy and Thana support each other well. Dredge's map mobility makes it even harder to heal, even against Circle of Healing. Can't tell you how many times Iv interrupted or flat out reset someone healing. And if they do heal, Dredge gains progress towards Nightfall each time he wounds someone! And staying wounded isn't the best idea against Dredge with how easy it is for him to start chases from teleporting or stealth. So almost no matter what Survivors choose Dredge is gaining the seconds he needs in slower heals, slower gens, or more periods of Nightfall.

    Pop is just Pop. Some extra gen regression is always a good idea and combos with Dredge's teleporting very nicely in being able to use Pop exactly where you need it.

    Yeah but Dredge is still a M1 u still need to Chase and Loop a Survivor even if u have some Good play whit bis anti Loop and teleport a injured Survivor still can Dead Hard out of it 1 of the reasons so many players play Bubba is because he dont need to deal whit DH User

    Btw how do u know im a Dredge Main 😅

  • People will say it's fine but full teams will be running it. I mostly play M1 killers and the stress is real.

    I don't want to play sweaty build Blight or Nurse just because of DH.

  • Buddy, we are on a DH thread, I was using your post to make a comparison, for my point about DH.

    Honestly, I'm a little bit envious of you. I could never be so passionate about a game and also have so little interest in improving as a player. Your ability to cry about nurse so consistently is remarkable.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    People will say it's fine but full teams will be running it. I mostly play M1 killers and the stress is real.

    I don't want to play sweaty build Blight or Nurse just because of DH.

    Or Bubba just to ignore Dead Hard

    I also Really Loves M1 Killer like Dredge ( My Main ) or even Sadako

    U cant even play a nice Game as twins becasue if u try to hit a Survivor as Victor they just DH in to ur face and Kicks u this Waste so many Time

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002566#Comment_3002566

    It's not broken but it's a dominant killer perk. And i find the argument "it's a healthy perk" irrelevant because it's still gets repetitive seeing it all the time.

    Its only dominant bc the bp grind is #########

  • There is quite the difference between 50% of the killer base running BBQ in every build and 50% of the survivor player base running DH in every build. Heck, even the 40%+ of BT is a different case. While BT can be somewhat tedious with the body blocking shennanigans, I think most killers can see why its there, and if people wouldn't constantly use it to bodyblock, wouldn't mind it that much, because it counters tunneling.

    But DH... ugh. No real activation requirement like Lithe or Smash Hit or Balanced Landing, and it comes into play when the chase should be over. The DHs that happens after an unhook, where everyone dodges you barging in, I think this DH don`t bother killers that much. But if just feels so cheap and unearned, when someone manages to just slip away when you should have won. And for the killer there is nearly zero wriggle room.

    A survivor can mess up, get hooked, get unhooked and reset to try again. If you as the killer mess up two chases, thats practically game over.

  • @sonata93 said:

    It's funny how every single DH thread is anecdotal and tells stories of absolutely amazing survivors who impeccably time their DH so they can extend their chase by minutes. Sure, I know this happens, but I just find it curious that no one every talks about the myriad of DH fails you see or when survivors just do it in a panic and get downed seconds later. But yeah, sure, DH make survivors invincible....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnQl0JhI64A

    People running into walls/etc with Dead Hard isn't really relevant in a conversation discussing its optimal usage.

  • @xEmoGirlxAlexisx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002707#Comment_3002707

    Or Bubba just to ignore Dead Hard

    I also Really Loves M1 Killer like Dredge ( My Main ) or even Sadako

    U cant even play a nice Game as twins becasue if u try to hit a Survivor as Victor they just DH in to ur face and Kicks u this Waste so many Time

    Literally. I play on console and playing Victor is just... pain.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002719#Comment_3002719

    Literally. I play on console and playing Victor is just... pain.

    I Feel it so Hard im also on Console :(

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002500#Comment_3002500

    And which killer perk since old ruin has been overpowered? Don't say Scourge Hook: Pain res, because that one isn't OP, its just absolutely necessary in todays meta to just keep up a lil bit with all the gens flying by left and right.

    old ruin was op?

    lol

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002460#Comment_3002460

    Why not? They should. I would give up BBQ for Dead Hard.

    BBQ? Broken?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002460#Comment_3002460

    Why not? They should. I would give up BBQ for Dead Hard.

    I would give up any 2 killer perks to have DH removed. It stands alone as the most busted perk in the game.

    It's gonna be interesting to see how BHVR changes/nerfs it when the perk overhaul happens. That's why I am not so irritated by it these days, I know its days in its current form are numbered.

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002463#Comment_3002463

    I would give up any 2 killer perks to have DH removed. It stands alone as the most busted perk in the game.

    It's gonna be interesting to see how BHVR changes/nerfs it when the perk overhaul happens. That's why I am not so irritated by it these days, I know its days in its current form are numbered.

    Sadly its BHVR so i already can see a DH Buff coming in the Summer 🤷‍♀️

    I Hope the much they will finally fix this Busted Perk no Killer Perk is on the same Level than DH

    The Best Way to Balance it is that when Survivor use DH they cant use a Palett and Window 4 the Next 10 seconds they would still have the Dash but cantabuse it to get Palletts they shouldnt

  • @sonata93 said:

    It's funny how every single DH thread is anecdotal and tells stories of absolutely amazing survivors who impeccably time their DH so they can extend their chase by minutes. Sure, I know this happens, but I just find it curious that no one every talks about the myriad of DH fails you see or when survivors just do it in a panic and get downed seconds later. But yeah, sure, DH make survivors invincible....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnQl0JhI64A

    The only survivors that do that aren’t good at survivor.

    Meaning that MMR has determined that you’re bad at killer. That or you’re insanely lucky with getting bad survivors.

  • I’m more tired seeing daily Dead Hard threads than I am tired of actually seeing the perk.

  • They always disable killer stuff.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002677#Comment_3002677

    Buddy, we are on a DH thread, I was using your post to make a comparison, for my point about DH.

    Honestly, I'm a little bit envious of you. I could never be so passionate about a game and also have so little interest in improving as a player. Your ability to cry about nurse so consistently is remarkable.

    Yes and I will keep crying about this overpowered killer just to trigger nurse mains like you ✌️

  • @xEmoGirlxAlexisx said:

    And u want to tell me this Perk isnt Busted ?

    On some Maps where there are many Palets like the Game or The Huntress Map if u use Dead Hard to get a palett or Window u shouldnt get in the Chase u can make the Chase so long that u can get to like 4 extra palets and Waste the Killer so much Time if u dont play stupid

    1 Dead Hard has cost me like 3 Gens

    PLZ BHVR deacivate this broken Mess until the big Perk changes in the Summer Update

    Es Killers alao want to play the Event

    Dead Hard is busted and give Survivors Way to much

    jUSt BaIT iT oUT

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002460#Comment_3002460

    Why not? They should. I would give up BBQ for Dead Hard.

    lol BBQ isnt broken... BBQ is literally just getting information and BPs. Hell, survivors should WANT killers to have BBQ so they go to the other side of the map to the people they see and not camp

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002463#Comment_3002463

    I would give up any 2 killer perks to have DH removed. It stands alone as the most busted perk in the game.

    It's gonna be interesting to see how BHVR changes/nerfs it when the perk overhaul happens. That's why I am not so irritated by it these days, I know its days in its current form are numbered.

    Not only that, I would let the survivor community chose. I don't really care, any sacrifice would be worth it to see DH gone, no perk combination could hurt me more, then DH already has. Please, take whatever you want, its more then worth it.

  • @sonata93 said:

    It's funny how every single DH thread is anecdotal and tells stories of absolutely amazing survivors who impeccably time their DH so they can extend their chase by minutes. Sure, I know this happens, but I just find it curious that no one every talks about the myriad of DH fails you see or when survivors just do it in a panic and get downed seconds later. But yeah, sure, DH make survivors invincible....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnQl0JhI64A

    Old deathslinger could miss even if he quickscoped, so not every slinger had a guaranteed shot by using the gun, yet people said he had no counterplay and he was gutted, if back then slinger had no mercy I see no reason why DH deserve different treatment.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    Be glad, peeps. Spring Burst would be even worse!!!1 /s

    No it wouldnt. If you play any mobility killer you can nulify the distance sprint burst gives a survivor. A range killer can account for speed and distance and hit though a sprint burst. You can choose to immediatly to not take the chase without sinking a large amount of time into a chase where you are at a major disadvantage of effectively playing around 3 health states.

    Sprint burst is worse then dead hard because dead hard is a gurrante unless your opponent is using exhaution effects. Which they nerfed/removed from a large number of killers. Really bad long term decision making if they plan on leaving dead hard as is.

  • @Zarathos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002464#Comment_3002464

    No it wouldnt. If you play any mobility killer you can nulify the distance sprint burst gives a survivor. A range killer can account for speed and distance and hit though a sprint burst. You can choose to immediatly to not take the chase without sinking a large amount of time into a chase where you are at a major disadvantage of effectively playing around 3 health states.

    Sprint burst is worse then dead hard because dead hard is a gurrante unless your opponent is using exhaution effects. Which they nerfed/removed from a large number of killers. Really bad long term decision making if they plan on leaving dead hard as is.

    chuckle I don't want to come off as snarky or smug, and quite contrary agree to everything you said, but may I ask you to read my comment again, with an open mind? Thanks :)

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3003107#Comment_3003107

    chuckle I don't want to come off as snarky or smug, and quite contrary agree to everything you said, but may I ask you to read my comment again, with an open mind? Thanks :)

    Was that sarcasm? I usually brackets sarcasm eg (sarcasm). Since people genuinely type all kinds of weird ass symbols as some strange signature.

    There are people who genuinely believe sprint burst is worse so I woudlnt be suprised if a large number of people believed this.

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002463#Comment_3002463

    I would give up any 2 killer perks to have DH removed. It stands alone as the most busted perk in the game.

    It's gonna be interesting to see how BHVR changes/nerfs it when the perk overhaul happens. That's why I am not so irritated by it these days, I know its days in its current form are numbered.

    Dont get ahead of yourself ds in its original busted form took 2 frigging years to fix. With a teased fix that was scrapped and during that timeframe. Expect the dh changes to be half assed or scrapped if history repeats itself.

  • @legacycolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002715#Comment_3002715

    Yes and I will keep crying about this overpowered killer just to trigger nurse mains like you ✌️

    Good to know there isn't an ulterior motive. Like caring about the health of the game.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3003028#Comment_3003028

    Good to know there isn't an ulterior motive. Like caring about the health of the game.

    Oh i care about the health of the game. That’s why nurse needs to get reworked 😬