Don't know. Wouldn't be surprised, if they just gonna showcase chapter X with a full trailer. Besides that I have no clue what they might announce there.
Dead by daylight movie. Or an announcement that there will be a community cosmetic contest where the community designs cosmetics, we vote, and the best one(s) win.
I'm trying to keep my expectations fairly tempered. Realistically, I think they'll likely just show a trailer for Chapter X, and possibly a release date for it. I hope that they are going to announce something that will still be a surprise for the community, like a new licensed killer shadowdrop, but again I'm trying to keep my expectations in check. On that front, the most realistic surprise announcement would probably be details on a winter event.
@DaniDa85 said:
Realisticly a Wintter Event would be not enough, they dont hear the community for their game?
I agree, but it's important to remember that the Game Awards is a mainstream event. It's more an opportunity to expose a wider audience to the game, so it's likely that whatever they present will need to be accessible and interesting for people who have never even heard of the game. That's partially why I think a licensed killer announcement would be a homerun in this situation, since that's already got built in brand recognition.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Despacito 2
Don't know. Wouldn't be surprised, if they just gonna showcase chapter X with a full trailer. Besides that I have no clue what they might announce there.
A temporary new game mode for like an event.
New game mode
It's obviously gonna be Dead By Daylight: Battle Royale.
That would be super awesome.
...
Darkness Among Us was just a cover for the real chapter getting released?
I'm trying to keep my expectations fairly tempered. Realistically, I think they'll likely just show a trailer for Chapter X, and possibly a release date for it. I hope that they are going to announce something that will still be a surprise for the community, like a new licensed killer shadowdrop, but again I'm trying to keep my expectations in check. On that front, the most realistic surprise announcement would probably be details on a winter event.
It will probably get a buff.
I agree, but it's important to remember that the Game Awards is a mainstream event. It's more an opportunity to expose a wider audience to the game, so it's likely that whatever they present will need to be accessible and interesting for people who have never even heard of the game. That's partially why I think a licensed killer announcement would be a homerun in this situation, since that's already got built in brand recognition.
next patch freddy nerf and ds buff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsvP0gluTew
Buff legion so that you play 4 killers at the same time that are all actually the Nurse
Dead by Daylight Immortal
Mark my words
I hope to see the Tank bash into the game.
Leatherface "kiss the cook" apron for a cosmetic, obvs
Plague doctor masks for every killer.