Are there any other killers than Nurse?

Comments

  • Nope, those are just skins. Like Nurse when she ate to much and wears a mask we call her trapper, when she has a bad hair day and shes a bit hangry we call her dredge, you get the idea. :D

  • Yes but not really. Nurse makes up 50% + of my games lately and I am fed up with it now. I suspect nerfing Spirit may have pushed more people to play nurse instead and I want to see other killers more

  • They all E'd to other games.

  • How often do you see nurse in the wild?

  • man so many people complain about nurse and blight so much and i see a nurse like every 50 games and a blight every 60 games.

  • @shelobster said:

    Title.

    I wish I had a superpower that let me see how much embellishment was drizzled on every anti-nurse post that keeps rearing it's ugly head.

  • Not reallyly, she is the only one that actually kills in this game. Everyone else just is there to prolong the gens from not being done in a minute or 2 but 5 instead

  • The only true Hero against these killer bullying SWF teams...

  • @InvadeGames said:

    man so many people complain about nurse and blight so much and i see a nurse like every 50 games and a blight every 60 games.

    I just chalk it up to them being in high MMR. My experience is the same as yours, I rarely see Nurse or Blight, but I admit I’m bad so I’ll never be at High MMR.

  • There's no easy & strong killer like old Spirit, no fun killer like old Billy, Deathslinger so not a strange thing imho.

    Additionally I think SBMM made killer players gain fun from outcome, not from playing killers they just like.

    Plus in situation when killer players are overwhelmingly small compared to survivor players, I wouldn't mind anyway.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2998571#Comment_2998571

    I just chalk it up to them being in high MMR. My experience is the same as yours, I rarely see Nurse or Blight, but I admit I’m bad so I’ll never be at High MMR.

    I don't think so. I feel like the high MMR players would spend more time learning to play against her, as has certainly been my experience playing as her and against her. I think we only see the somewhat high-MMR bottom feeders come and make these posts. They get to high MMR briefly, Nurse or blight slaps their titties off, and then we see them here.

  • I guess we a need to nerf nurse and survivors so we can have more matches with different killers

  • if you want to play a different killer and still curbstomp swf's use the mad grit build they are so alteristic they will get themselves killed

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2997972#Comment_2997972

    I'll gladly trade you ques. I love facing nurses. It's infinitly more interesting then facing most of the roster

    I used to think that too, but having to play repeatedly vs the same killer over and over gets old fast. Its like getting same maps over and over, oh wait-

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2998740#Comment_2998740

    Heck. Even if it was 50 times in a row. Still rather mind gaming and reading a nurse. Over "whelp it's a legion. Here's your free hit." Over "whelp it's clown. Pre drop and move along." Over Michael and ghostie 99ing a one shot.You get the point

    Yea my favourite nurse is on small map with infectious slugging at 5 gens with agi starstruck until we all down. I would take a pre drop andy over lying on the floor anyday