Confirmed bug. Probably because the music was an emergency change and the Dredge's build was being worked on for a while so it slipped the cracks.
I highly doubt this was an "accident" cuz the chase music is way much quieter, it seems like they wanted to give it another try with a lower volume but imo it was never the volume that was the issue.
I highly doubt this was an "accident" cuz the chase music is way much quieter, it seems like they wanted to give it another try with a lower volume but imo it was never the volume that was the issue.
The chase music was quieter before it was changed to be the version from the pre-Dredge patch.
I highly doubt this was an "accident" cuz the chase music is way much quieter, it seems like they wanted to give it another try with a lower volume but imo it was never the volume that was the issue.
The volume was 100% the issue, and this isn't their first attempt with a volume change. It was the last thing they did before replacing it with the newer version.
It is apparently a bug, but I prefer this version since it not only fits Ghostface more personally but the PTB and second live versions hurt my ears while this first live version sounds nicer, quieter, and not repetitive.
I highly doubt this was an "accident" cuz the chase music is way much quieter, it seems like they wanted to give it another try with a lower volume but imo it was never the volume that was the issue.
If it isn't in the patch notes, always assume it's a bug and not a shadow nerf.
I highly doubt this was an "accident" cuz the chase music is way much quieter, it seems like they wanted to give it another try with a lower volume but imo it was never the volume that was the issue.
Why would you even ask a question if you don’t accept any answer but what you already determined to be the truth?
Mandy has confirmed it’s a bug and wasn’t intentional.
Why would you even ask a question if you don’t accept any answer but what you already determined to be the truth?
Mandy has confirmed it’s a bug and wasn’t intentional.
to read and see other possible answers then this one. Only cuz I disagree with one single answer doesnt mean I disagree with everything. Stop exaggerating thanks.
to read and see other possible answers then this one. Only cuz I disagree with one single answer doesnt mean I disagree with everything. Stop exaggerating thanks.
I mean.. it’s literally the objectively true answer. But okay, have fun :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He stole the entity's car alarm
more like Sirenehead's head
Confirmed bug. Probably because the music was an emergency change and the Dredge's build was being worked on for a while so it slipped the cracks.
I still prefer it.
I highly doubt this was an "accident" cuz the chase music is way much quieter, it seems like they wanted to give it another try with a lower volume but imo it was never the volume that was the issue.
We know your ears arent the best anymore gramps but we young ppl cant get the risk of getting tinnitus.
The chase music was quieter before it was changed to be the version from the pre-Dredge patch.
I'm not deaf, buddy.
I'm just blind, and I can't hear too well, and I got bad smell, and I can't taste very good anymore.
The volume was 100% the issue, and this isn't their first attempt with a volume change. It was the last thing they did before replacing it with the newer version.
It is apparently a bug, but I prefer this version since it not only fits Ghostface more personally but the PTB and second live versions hurt my ears while this first live version sounds nicer, quieter, and not repetitive.
That was one of Known Issues in PTB and later transferred to Live server.. which is funny.
If it isn't in the patch notes, always assume it's a bug and not a shadow nerf.
More like printer
I will always think of it as a sentient broken washing machine.
Why would you even ask a question if you don’t accept any answer but what you already determined to be the truth?
Mandy has confirmed it’s a bug and wasn’t intentional.
to read and see other possible answers then this one. Only cuz I disagree with one single answer doesnt mean I disagree with everything. Stop exaggerating thanks.
I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't have a problem with this chase music. As a Ghostface main.
Definitely prefer the original one the changed one is extremely generic and boring
I mean.. it’s literally the objectively true answer. But okay, have fun :)
This is acknowledged as a bug and will be corrected back to the right music.