How much money have you spent on cosmetics?

I'm felling guilty cuz i maybe spent too much money on cosmetics in this game. Now i don't feel good for supporting the devs since their game is unbalanced and unoptimized. I wanna know how much money have you guys spent on cosmetics alone? Maybe i'll feel better lol.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @VaJaybles said:

    Probably around 400 USD. Give or take.

    I don’t know how much for cosmetics alone, but between cosmetics AND DLC’s, I estimate the same amount.

  • I bought one of Demo's cosmetics when they had that going away sale. That's it.

  • Not sure, I don't keep track. I might buy a cosmetic once every couple of weeks if that?

  • Please don't make me think about it...

  • Not much actually. But I bought some cosmetics that I will never wear on characters I will never play and that the reason to regret a little.

  • @Devilishly_Rowdy said:

    I'm felling guilty cuz i maybe spent too much money on cosmetics in this game. Now i don't feel good for supporting the devs since their game is unbalanced and unoptimized. I wanna know how much money have you guys spent on cosmetics alone? Maybe i'll feel better lol.

    Maybe 100 e in 2k hours.

  • 0.00


    shards though are another story and idk

  • Maybe $50? I always shell out $10 for the rift pass and then buy cosmetics when the rift pays me back the money.

1 2 ›