The new survey - a vague point
For 7 consecutive matches we need to do a survey. It says we need to enter the correct amount of bloodpoints that we gained.
After a match, in the post-game screen, there are a few screens. The last one mentions my general BP (e.g. 25,000), the 1st one BP with added bonuses (party streamers, etc.), e.g. 41,000. Which one of these 2 do we need to enter?
Comments
I think Just What It Says On Screen Not With interruptions by BBQ or bloody streamers ...... Etc
I need to know.... otherwise I'm entering wrong data and I won't get anything as a reward
The one with all bonuses added.
Welp, there goes my survey ig.
I did it before the BP bonuses.
Would love confirmation on this; I just picked the number in the right column at the score screen where the perks are shown.
What survey are you people talking about? I didnt see anything.
The number from the first tally screen, which includes all bonuses. Don't worry about BBQ, it's broken, they know it and they'll figure it out themselves.
My sources:
Well I did the math, hope I'm not penalized for doing that
I did the survey for 2 matches, then forgot to do it for the 3rd one.... Can I start over and do a new 7 consecutive matches surveys, or is it over for me? xD
It should still work. they said idealily it should be 7 in a row but it's not a big deal if it isnt
Info ive seen on other threads:
use the number on the first screen (posted by a forum mod)
Info ive gathered from context/educated guess:
U can do more than 7 surveys. I just has to be a minimum of 7. Havent seen any clarity on the consecutive part, other than the way its worded on survey. Id say if u wanna be safe, do 7 in a row.
For anybody that doesnt know whats goin on, just check the news feed in game or look up a forum post for "end game survey" dated may 31st (i think). Both have links that will send u to the survey page. Just do that each time after a match.
Side note: if ur on console, take a picture of ur cloud id (found at bottom of settings page). U will need to enter that each time n its kinda long. PC can just copy/paste.
If I’ve already done 3 but put the number on the final scoreboard with the perks listed down; can I just do another 7 using the first screen number now knowing I’ve done it wrong do you know?
Personally I think that sounds fine, but I don't know the official answer to your question. There have been a bunch of threads about the surveys on these forums, you could see if this question was answered in any of those, and if not you could @ one of the mods, like MandyTalk.
I highly doubt we're going to have bonuses withheld based on the vague wording of the survey. They just want people to report the BP accurately. They're not going to sit there and verify BP accuracy on 7 surveys for every cloud ID. It's so people don't put 69420 for 7 surveys. I'm sure they're just trying to find out what casual vs competitive players find fun. My guess is casual = BP and competitive = similar teammates and escape/4k.
It's not like it's been answered 60 times on here already, and it's also not like they've also said that if you fill in the match only they can still correct it on their end or anything.
They can correct it on their end as per MandyTalk, just continue using the first screen and they can correct the first 3 themselves.