Most Accurate Survivor Skill Tier List
Embrace debate.
Embrace debate.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like Nea and Bill deserve to be in an x tier of their own because they are either really good or pure #########. No in-between.
Very inconsistent survivors for sure. The difference between Bills and Neas is that Bill has access to two S tier perks and still don't equip them.
First off, how dare you.
I never see Cybil
Nancies are always gods
Mikaela's can actually be very trollish. But they also tend to be a very targeted character because of their booning. Claudette's need an F. I always find them hiding in bushes and lockers, they don't tend to get hooked much, don't do unhook. Generally just hide out.
There's too much variation for a reliable tierlist. I'd put Ash, Bill, Quentin, and Jeff in high tier because they're so rarely played, most people who intentionally choose them are more skilled.
I never get these lists because I play most of the survivors.
I always just kind of sweat nervously in the corner when people say that Ace players are exceptional at the game. I run around as Ace the most out of all survivors and I feel like my survivor gameplay is rather mediocre. X3
Tapp players are consistently the best survivors I encounter. He’s nowhere near C tier
Love how you're putting the different legendary skins for licensed characters at different tiers, making this list meaningless.
Cybil is S tier, Lisa and Cheryl B tier, James is B-, and Alessa is F?
I assume you made the tier based on the lore, and not the characters' perks or anything like that.
Claire should be at the bottom.
I have yet to be with or face a Claire that could barely play this game.
Leon isn't dead last, this points to a deeply flawed methodology here.
Seeing Claire and Nancy high makes me happy
Where is Jeryl?
I main Jane. This checks out.
I do my little wires instead. It ain’t much; but it’s honest work.
I'd say tapp and jeff should be higher and mikeala should be lower and higher.
This is just a personal tierlist for skins and stereotypes.
How is Meg not bottom tier?
Outraged
Literally never met a Nancy that wasn't acting like an absolute newby or didn't throw the game for the entire team. Where are those S tier Nancy, please, i'd like to meet them.
Where are the S-tier Cybils at? I've only gotten killed by my Cybil teammates😅